Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Dice Talk

<< < (45/53) > >>

Kevin Cook:

--- Quote from: Dozus on November 09, 2012, 01:15:16 PM ---Kevin, you should see if you can dig something like this up:

Horus was always rolling 20s.

--- End quote ---

I bid on one similar

and I have a copy from the Louvre

Kevin Cook:
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Ulrich Vogt's Book above for highlights of dice added in November 2012

Kevin Cook:
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Hand Painted Shapeways LG Designs die above for highlights of dice added in December 2012

Kevin Cook:

Click on the Taiwanese copy of the MTG Beatdown Spindown dice above for highlights of dice added in January 2013

Kevin Cook:
I just had to do an interim update to show these dice

At first I thought they were just some cheap polys that someone marked with sharpie and put into an old dice box ... Turns out ... they are cheap polys (Hong Kong) but are much older than I thought ... 1963

These may be the oldest polyhedral game dice set ... we have seen d4's ... d6's ... d12's ... and even d20's from ancient times ... but never as a set

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version