llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Coming away and going back. Again.  (Read 19 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Grand Master
  • "No power in the 'Verse"
  • Awards Hall of Heroes Item Guild 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
Coming away and going back. Again.
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:47:50 AM »
I figured I'd switch the words around and it'd still make sense. Though I'm not the first and won't be the last!

I've been away from Strolen's for longer than I'd like. Real life has been a seemingly insurmountable struggle in recent months. I believe that we all go through these 'moments' and come out stronger, with a clearer sense of purpose. I hope I have finally found mine.

I'm back, but I'd like to wipe the slate as the saying goes. I don't think I'll be able to continue in the RP's that I signed up for and made multiple promises to go back to which I then left unfulfilled. I'm sorry about that. I feel as though I've completely lost touch and it would be impossible to reach that level of immersion again. After reading through some of both RP's I notice that I've completely alienated myself.

With that in mind, I'd like to withdraw from both. If a new RP is announced in the future and I decide and am allowed to participate, I will do my utmost to avoid a repeat of what has happened.

I've started reading submissions again and am going to concentrate on Scras' 500 Word Archery challenge as my 'comeback' submission.

I've missed y'all!

:moon:

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2