llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Golden Sun: Origins  (Read 5998 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Golden Sun: Origins
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 09:53:44 PM »
I doubt it. He has gone again,this time never to return. (Probally.)
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2005, 09:14:31 PM »
Hey, its been like 4 weeks since the last post, and I want to get in on this, so I wouldnt care who usurps the title of GM right now, so please do two things someone. 1.let me join and 2. take over as GM(and Isaac if you wish). Also, I have played Golden Sun, great game.
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2005, 11:33:04 PM »
Be my guest.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2005, 01:54:41 PM »
[OOC] Thanks! To fully understand this character you might want to go to the NPC section on the home page, that way you wont be confused.

[IC] Tython walked into the small town, his hood up covering his face. "They are not the type to frighten" he thought. He was passing a bridge, on it stood an old man, and two bored looking kids. He laughed to himself. "An old man lecturing his sons, I wish for those days.....!!!" He whipped his head to the side. He stared out into the ocean. He sensed many life forms, angry ones, and he was worried now for the saftey of the town. "I wonder what they are..." then he saw one on the beach. "Oh, just a fish." He tried to ease his mind but had a sense of things to come, bad things...
"Impossible is just a word to make everyone feel better about giving up"- Dragoon God

Offline Dragoon God

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2005, 01:55:20 PM »
Hello? Dead thread? Right.