llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Evil Has Many Faces  (Read 3387 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« on: January 03, 2005, 06:35:14 PM »
A creature, stood over a destroyed city. His face looked like a boy of thirteen years of age except he had pointed ears along with jet black spiky hair. His eyes were a peircing yellow and had pupils of a snake. His skin was a bright red, and was covered in scales. He wore armor that appeaed to be steel, but it  was actually cursed demon metal. The armor's shoulders were two demon skulls, lined with spikes, and another at the center of his chest. A long tail was extended behind him, though it was not bare. It was covered in the metal and had a row of spikes running down it. His arms had the armor covering them until the wrist, where his scarlet hands, each finger tipped with a claw, were free. In addition to the claws, he had two steel  blades attached to each forearm(making four in all), that could extend and retract at will, making it easier to fight, and retracting so not to damge things if he grabbed them. Last, and greatest of all, were two  huge brightly shining scarlet wings protruding from his back, they were left unarmored, for easy flight.
    He  looked down at all the death and horror, all the pain and destruction. Then a scowl spread across his face.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The entering
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 08:28:54 PM »
Walks upto the destroyed city. His eyes glowing red and his teeth sharpened, his wings let out. His black jeans and his black over coat on. His sword at one side, witch he never uses. Grey aura lifting off his body, and a feeling of ancientness being thrown through you're body. A guy that looked like he was 20 walked through the gates, to the destroyed city. His wife and children once lived there, now they were dead. His long black wings grown out, and catching aflame. His eyes flaming with fury. His black boots clanking as they hit the floor, for the metal at the botom was not from this world. His claws extended at each side. The chains glowing white, as grey orbs folowed behind him. His wings would spread as he would take flight, a great dragon fling behind him, screaching each time Kalabar's wings would flap. His sword falling from his waist, as it would straiten out and fly in the same direction. Landing there next to the person in the armor, the grey orbs stopping infront of Kal. Kal walked up toward the creature, the grey orbs spreading, as they began to shake, vilently as kal started to speak, "You...you"he couldn't say anything the anger in his heart to great, as he grew to ten foot tall, his arms strengthening, as the rbs changed to bullets and shot at the creature at speeds hard to reach.
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
Khan, which is the name of the creature, looked up as the bullets bounced off of his demonic armor. Quickly the blades on his forearms extended. He stretched his wings and flew up to look Kalabar in the face.
      "So you can get bigger, size doesn't matter." Khan smiled at that, he had many times before killed those five times his size and would do so again.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 06:34:10 AM »
Looked at Khan. His eyes red like fire, the fire on his wings now turning green, as grey orbs appreared, and fell to the floor, black roses appearing, as they emmitted energy, and the place seemed to start to repair it self. His arms getting stronger as grey orbs appeared again, his aura changing grey, the feeling of ancientness falls upon you even mopre then when he was first here. His arms changing to a grey color, as his teeth seemed to sharpen, one hand changed into a blade, the other had a glove on it, at the knuckles of the glove were spikes."The height, i don't need the height, its just like this when i transform"His ears seemed to point, his feet turned to claws, as a tail appeared. The grey energy growing in size around his body, and he looked at the demon, using the hand that had the glove as he struck for the demons stumache, his hair standing on ends as they changed to metal spikes.
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 04:12:26 PM »
When the spikes hit the demonic metal they instantly shattered.
      "Pathetic" Khan muttered he waved his hand and the entire ground was engulfed in flame.
       "Let me show you what true power is!" Khan flew up higher in the air until Kalabar was a mere speck.
       "Now let the clouds rain fire upon the earth!" Khan yelled his head facing toward the sky, his arms outstretched. Then unholy fire began to rain down on the area. No shield could block this fire, and it would burn through everything in its path untill it hit the ground.

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Item Guild Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 11:49:19 PM »
Asheel was drawn to the dead of the city. So many souls to harvest, so many bodies to posses. He would regain his power here. Although, truth be told, he would not have to if Onahd had not taken hold and let all of Asheel's last minions turn to dust.

Asheel, Thanatos, and Yama rode into the city and, as Asheel started his invocation, he noticed that the sky was red. Fire and brimstone was descending from the skies...

OOC. Hey guys. Im bored so i decided to enter this thread. By what i have read, your characters are way out of my character's league. However, Asheel is very hard to kill and his power grows with time.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 01:36:32 PM »
As the fire rained down upon Kalabar, his aura grew, as his poweres seemed to grow, his body became stronger"With every elemental power you throwq at me, will make me stronger"His wings catching fire, his right arm, electrically charged, and his left arm, ice. His left leg brown, as the other blue. His eyes turned grey, his power rising even more. he looked into Khans eyes.((His eye sight is spectacular)) His hand reforming, after it was shattered, Kalabar flew into the sky, spinning the power surrounding him, as he flung the power from both his hands and his feet, all the elements now flying at Khan

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 03:31:57 PM »
Khan replied to Kalabar, "Then I guess I'll have to rip you apart!" hand flapped his mighty wings and flew at Kalabar.

(OOC: Kalabar, you're god-moding.)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 06:50:36 PM »
((oh like saying my blade shattered, ill have to say that not you))

he looked at the guy and laughed"Then try it"he said laughing

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 08:21:47 AM »
OOC: I know that I have no right to say anything here,but you have to agree with me that leaching power from the elements is no more god-moding than bringing down deadly fire and brimstone from the skies.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 06:05:32 PM »
OOC: I have to agree. As far as im concerned, your both God-Moding. Not that i care. But seriously. lets investigate.

First, the bullets, which bounce off the demon Armor.

This is God-Shielding, where you make yourself impervious to attacks for no reason. Same with the spikes. And don't you think that at least one of those bullets would have gotten past the armor

Then, The fire rain:

This is a flagrant God moding on three accounts. One, Spread-magic, which is when you make it impossible for the other person to evade the attack.

Two, A spell of that calibure would take some serious time to call up, and, it would also drain all of your magic, which i can tell right now that you were not willing to do.

And three, saying that the fire could neither be stopped or blocked. This is extremely petty and low. You do not have the right to say that ever. Period.

I mean, what if i said that I possessed your body instantaniously without your consent, and that you were dead once i did.

my character actually has that ability, but i toned it down so that it only worked onthose with a low wilpower, which i automatically assumed does not include PC's. Why? So that i would not be God-Moding. That would be stupid

What did you expect him to do? Die? Why would you even start a thread if you only wanted to destroy everybody in it five posts in? Write a story if that is what you want.

I give credit to Kalabar for thinking of absorbing it. Wether this ability had been planned out before-hand or not makes no difference to me because you left him no choice.

I apologize if i am being harsh, but you need to respect the un-spoken rules of Free-form Roleplaying

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 05:44:50 AM »
(OOC: Nobody, shut up.)

Offline Alia Clerya G. Sukory

• ~Arcain mage~
  • Adept
    • Awards
Question about god-moding...
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 06:48:37 AM »
I have a question about the god-moding...
Ain't it on the rules... that you cannot have or summon a character that is unbeatable?

And the other thing... If their both in god-mode and they keep on hitting each other... well, I think that's an endless fight...

:oops:  >Sorry if I asked it here...<  :oops:
Don't worry I used the back of the sword... oops it's double sided, sorry....
My long journey for immortality is also known as fame....

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 10:31:34 PM »
OOC: Actually, Alia, you're quite right! But, y'know, they play as they play.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 02:50:08 PM »
Well it is an endless fight actually. And quite honestly there is nothing wrong with that...on two conditions.

One: all players are fine with the idea that everybody else is God-moding.  

Two: that they do not expect that the unbeatable character that they create is going to somehow be significantly stronger than the other playable characters in the thread.

In other words, there is only a problem with God-moding if a player has a problem with it and feels cheated.

Of course, its a different matter when the forum rules clearly state that God-moding is unacceptable, but most moderaters and administraters don't really care that much as long as the players don't. its the whole "everything is fun and games until somebody gets hurt" policy, which i completely agree with in roleplaying.

Anyway, im done pretending to be important, so im gonna stop typing now.

-Nobody

Dark-Lord

Evil Has Many Faces
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
"Creature!" the demon called to Kalabar, "Why is it that you attack me? Do we not have the same cause?" The boy stoped his attack.