llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where do I move the Snake Riders?  (Read 867 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
Where do I move the Snake Riders?
« on: December 24, 2004, 05:42:22 AM »
Guys,I know I sound a little retarded,but is there any forum where I can move an idea for a race in Flesh It Out that has reached fruitation?
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 08:32:51 AM »
I'd wager that an idea belongs in the idea scroll :wink:
At least MoonHunter has hinted that the idea scroll is the final destination for finished "flesh it ups".

And have a merry Christmas Maggot, it is time for the Ancient Gamer to join his family in a merry celebration of christmas. Eat, drink, open presents, fall asleep with a stomach too full for my own good!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 08:55:42 AM »
Actually, at the moment, they stay in Flesh it Out. (Check all the other New Takes and New Race posts.) Eventually they settle towards the back pages of the forum. Someday, when Strolen V2 goes up, they will be in their own lifeform section.

Remember, nothing is ever really done and locked. Everything here is open to reinterpreation and comment. Besides, in a few weeks/ months, you might have a great idea you will want to add in.  It does not seem like it, but trust me... it will happen.

Things you think are dead and buried sometimes get a new life of their own. My own Neversummer keeps popping back up.  And you can always shepard your posts into more current positions by bumping them.

Some things do get moved. If they have a list like, or continuous additive quality, then they go to idea scroll. If they are setting like, they can go to the setting forge (setting based posts that get too big, get their own forum). Yet things that have neither quality, they stay in the flesh it out area. Flesh it out should be called "Open Ideas" in my opinion... but that is for another post.
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2004, 09:03:29 PM »
Thank you,Moon Hunter and AG for helping me out there.Merry Christmas to you guys too!
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©