llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Slow Going...  (Read 239 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Slow Going...
« on: July 27, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »
For those that didn't know, I am currently in the process of moving.  I have enjoyed the Tuscany region in beatiful Italy for over 3.5 years and it is time to go. Currently moved out and in a hotel for our last couple days before making the trip back to the states, New Jersey to be exact. Muro, here I come!

Because of this, I have been somewhat absent lately and that will probably continue through September. We hope to purchase a house and get moved in as quick as possible but, until then, it will be hard to spend a lot of time online.

At least I can finally read the entire Wheel of Time series. I have yet to finish the last book. Started the series again right before visiting Ancient Gamer (which was a trip of a lifetime!!) and started book 12 today. Can't wait to complete that after 20 years of reading and rereading that d**n series!!

Even though I am not on as much as usual, rest assured that there is a bunch of planning going on for the next version. Notes, notes and more notes.

So feel free to add ideas to appropriate forums. As mentioned, I am rewriting every character of the site from scratch. WITH COMMENTS! :)  It is going to be a blast and better than ever.

Have patience, "I'll be back."

:)

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.