llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Race-Snake Riders  (Read 4235 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
More ideas in the making
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2005, 10:57:55 PM »
These are ideas that I will add when I have them fleshed out.

-The tribes of the south that had beaten the Eshal into retreating into the interior of Tarrod,only to later succumb to the brainwashing of the Cuada.

-The Society of Blooded Ones,a warrior society dedicated to hunting both the Taccredi and their prey,the Cuada.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Any ideas?
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 09:00:27 AM »
To those of you who are actually bored enough to follow this thread,I have a question. Do you guys have any ideas for additions that I could add to the Snake Riders? Any ideas at all?

This would be greatly appreciated as I would not like to see this thread fade away. I know that I promised to add a post on the southern tribes that were brainwashed by the Cuada,but I am not too clear on how to go about doing this.since I do not know how to make it such that they encounter the Cuada,while attacking Eshal settlements.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©