llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The End of Legends  (Read 1892 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
  • If only you knew how to stop someone like me.
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« on: November 16, 2004, 09:53:14 PM »
Dekkrokh was walking through his old training guild.The Guild of Blood Scorpions and as he walked nto his dorm room he heard a loud noise sounding like someone was attacking the guild with magic and indeed it was magic. Demons flooded through the guild quicker than the men could arm themselves the demons had some type of spellcaster wuth them that could not be seen. Dekkrokh was lucky for he was always armed wherever he went for he knew anything could happen while he was there.

The demon overlord walked in and cut down several men with one slice of his great axe and then he would swing his giant flail and destroy some of the buildings.
Nahe Lakwe Show Goais.
 Screamed the demon overlord as their shadowed riders galloped in and found their places next to him.

Dekkrokh found himself surrounded by at least ten of their elite demons snarling at him thinking of ways to cook him.
"So you wish to die quickly then demons by finding me before I go to sleep."
 The demons were outraged by his words and attacked him quickly as they swung low and in the middle forgetting to swing above head and trap him.
 Dekkrokh smiled as he leaped through the gap over head and came down his sword drawn and four of them fell down dead cut into pieces.
 Da waes gegongen    gumun unfrodum
 earfodlice  paet he on eordan geseah.

He said in the special guild tongue meaning to call upon the gods help to make me prevail in these dark times and make my enemy fall to their death with one mighty swipe of my mighty blade.
~Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.~

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 10:10:05 PM »
A large bang came from the tavern as the double doors were thrown off their hinges. Kassil came inside brething heavily, he unstrapped his mace and unsheathed his great sword. He looked at the demons and roared at them as he slammed into them, breaking them and throwing them all over the place. Kassil came around and hit a demon through the roof with his mace. He looked around and picked up one of the half ton doors straining with it as he showed super human strength, he threw it into some demons and they were smashed by the weight
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 10:19:43 PM »
Dekkrokh heard the noise below and thought that there were more on their way up. He jumped and landed on top of the chandalir. He pulled forth his bow and started to play a little game with himself on how many he could hit in the head. A demon threw an axe up at the chandalir and missed hitting the rope holding it up making Dekkrokh fall with the chandalir onto the demons smashing everyone of them to match the floor in which their bodies were stuck to the floor.
 Dekkrokh decided to go down stair s and take out the rest of them in the bar. He saw an overlarged demon(Kassil)and drew his blades again thinking it was the demon overlord.
"Die you sniveling *******."
 He yelled outloud trying to get the demons attention.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 12:06:38 PM »
He turned around and looked at Dekkrokh.
"Nice to meet you too."
He turned back around and stabbed a demon with his great sword

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2004, 04:07:42 PM »
He looked at Kassil smiling under his mask as he turned and swung his swords at two demons trying to sneak up on him cutting them in two pieces letting them fall to the ground twitching.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2004, 04:29:16 PM »
Kassil laughed loudly and picked up two demons and smashed them against each other, dropping them like they weighed nothing he turned around and kicked one in the fac, making him fly across the room and the demon was implanted into the wall.

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
The End of Legends
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2004, 04:35:54 PM »
Dekkrokh smiled as he jumped into the air and spun around kicking a deamon in the face making his face look like rubber as he flew out a window and laneded on the defensive spikes on the walls.