llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Maldarga] A call for the underdogs  (Read 1605 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Akuma

• Apprentice
    • Awards
[Maldarga] A call for the underdogs
« on: November 04, 2004, 07:06:35 AM »
The title of my world is Maldarga

This game will be based lightly on DnD.This will be a high power campaign. (meaning don't expect to be stronger then your enemies) I would like to keep a majority of the world a secret from the players so that there will be plenty of surprises around the corner. In general this world is a wild and savage world were brutal racesrule and the standard DnD races are the minority. strength rules here and civilization is a thing of the past.

I am looking for five players will to play underdog charaters that band together to stay alive. A fighter type class would be a very good choice but I would love to see other choices here ( no mages please). I will not be accepting players to enter the world after start up but if a player dies and chooses not it return I may consider new players.

If you are insterested in joining please post a little about your character and why they came to this city. If you are choosen as a player remember that you will start as one of the captured people and will have very little to your name. Most of your property will be confiscated from you but you will still have a chance to convince the guards to return it to you.

Now on to the rules and a little setting

MY RULES:
1) My word is law
2) No OCC please.
3) shareing of equipment is advised
4) see rule one
5) have fun and think outside the box.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The city of T'keem sits on a lonely mountain that is surrounded by miles and miles of wild jungles and forests. T'Keem is the last great city of the old world and very, VERY defensive about it. It's people are proud to be the center of the last great human kingdom and will stop at nothing to protect their city against anything that the fallen lands around them might throw at them.
~~~~~~~
The head guard from the south gate rushes in to the Captain's office.
"Sir we have just arrested several  strange people that were in the cities boarders. We have them in the lower cells awaiting your interogation."
The captain looks up with a concerned look on his face. He seems wieaghed down despite the fact that he is tall muscular man that has seen more battles than the younger guard has seen months in his life.

"How far into the city did they get?"
"Not far they were still in sight o the gate when we spotted them"
"I will go and see them later. Have you heard from the southern patrols yet?" The captain said with an exspectant look of hope on his face.
"No sir there is still no word of your sons patrol."
"Head back to your post and notify me right away if my son returns."
"Yes sir."
The captain waited for the guard to leave, then he sat down and pulled a small wooden figurine from he desk. His son had carved it for him years ago. He stared at it for a few moments, and putting it back into the desk a single tear ran down his scared face."Come home soon my son."

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 08:40:56 PM »
((Azriel Azur is an assassin drow. His hair is pure white, like soft white silk, but short, cut only below the eyes, a sign maybe of once being disgraced. His eyes are a luminous green color and of course this makes him stand out and he usually has to hide his face. He's 5'5, but corded with muscle, almost no fat percentage on him. He wears black pants and ankle length boots and black sleeveless tunic. Under that he wears black rnged chainmail that is almost lightless. His hands are covered with black finger cut gloves and his weapons are two short swords.

He came to the city to find a 'client' and do his job, killing the person. On trying to get in he was caught.

Tell me if you want me to post))
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline Akuma

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 06:29:42 AM »
Sentinel I like your char but remember that you will have to fit in a group. But I really like him. I need to get a few more PC's in here first and then I will open the games up in the freeform forum.

As far as I'm concerned though Azriel is in jail right now awaiting interrogation.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 06:33:14 AM »
Okay, tell me when I can post

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Locations Guild Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 06:48:26 AM »
When does this game start Akuma?I would really like to join too.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Akuma

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 11:23:41 PM »
Well Pm your char and I will see about enter him/her into the world. I am still looking for a least one or two more PC's to join. Once I get the starting PC's set up I will PM all chars the the game has started.

right now though the only two PC's are you and sentinel

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2004, 04:14:25 PM »
Okay, I will wait

Offline Phoren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2004, 06:46:31 PM »
Phoren Narqu, once leader of a great kingdom, has fallen from his throne, at the hands of the orcs. And so he makes his way to the cities, travelling, always looking for an orc to slay, or a whore to bed. At his hip is his faithful sword, Lonreach, aflame with fire. His once finely crafted chainmail is a wreck now, and his bow across his back is missing it's strings, and he has no more arrow. He is a broken elf. But no one breaks an elf, and escapes his revenge.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2004, 05:14:38 PM »
guess we have to wait awhile