llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ogre Raid.  (Read 17572 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2004, 10:27:02 PM »
Running Water of the Ogres snarled.Their foes had them trapped and encircled,There was no way they would survive this battle, he knew.But what did he care?For the One would destroy the foul Calan and buy freedom for their people,he knew with all his heart.If he and the others to die,he would die  a hero that had been part of a victorius stuggle to free his people.

''I will not be a slave!'' he screamed.''Heron Feather,Crazy Hawk,Snake Tail and too many other our brave heroes have made the ultimate sacrifce for us to ever surrender to the chains of slavery.I will die a warrior and make my ancestors proud.The rest of us feel the same way.So give us the death we are entitled to as warriors''

The One meanwhile had finally found his quarry.He had sensed an evil,an evil so great it consumed him with fury, just to feel it.And he had followed it to it's source.Now he stood poised directly above Grame,the might force of his flapping wings flattening that vile being to the ground.''So,you dare to use magic against  my warriors in my very presence!And the magic of Chamo,be his name cursed for eternity!But I too I have great magic at my disposal.Now that foul monster will see me smite you,his champion,with it.And he will realize that the return of my brethen cannot be stopped.''

Then he threw up his great head and begun commnading the ancient magic that lay within him to do his bidding.As he spoke,vast rock golems with glowing eyes rose up out of the very earth.Uttering blood curdling shrieks,they lumbered towrds the humans that had besiged the surviving the remants of his warriors.It was over very soon.The majority of the humans simply screamed and dropped as their weapos and fled,as they saw those towering monstrosities charge towards them.The few brave enough to stay behind and fight,were simply crushed underfoot.The only one who remained behind was the elven commander, stubbornly holding aloft his glowing the sword.

Now the One gave a deep booming laught that made the very stones of the battle field tremble.''I will kill you,creature of Chamo.And your lackeys as well.When your corrupt soul burns before your vile master,tell him that this time he will not win.''
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2004, 06:35:45 AM »
The elven commander stayed bravely on as the rest of his emn retreated he charged recklessly once again into the ogres and killed many more, before finding a horse and jumping to the saddle of the grey stallion, strangely, the horse erupted into fire as well, but nothing happened to it, it he could feel the power of the sword strengthen the horse. He yelled out and the horse shot off at remarkable speed as he cut through the ogres once more
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2004, 06:53:23 AM »
Running Water could not help but be awed by the prowess of the pointy eared human who continued to deal death from his horse,using his blue sword of fire.To think that such fighters actually existed among humans.Great indeed would be the honor for the one who slew this fell champion.And with this thought,Running Water flung his spear at the exposed back of the human.It was a clear shot.The spear went through the back of the pointy-eared human and came out by way of his chest.

OOC:I'm assuming that the Ogres have never seen an elf before.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2004, 04:21:31 PM »
"Thrice Cursed Wyrm! Your magic shall avail you not! For Chamo is the god of magic, and his is greater than yours." Prince Graeme said, With the ogres cowed by magics of fear and flame, driven from the field of combat by the massive constructions of stone, the valiant prince sheathed his sword. He held forth the black spear in his left hand, and the scepter of Kasmir in his right, the symbols of the ancient Sorcerer King of Kasmir, the legacy of magic, and the spear of deliverance.

"You will have to face me yourself, cowardly creature, were it not for wings, you would crawl upon your belly, lower to the earth than a craven serpent." The Prince thrust the scepter at the nearest of the golems. The monster staggered, and was blasted apart as if smote by the hand of a god. The hail of stone splinters showered ogres and humans alike, some shards larger than ballista bolts driving through armor and flesh. It was the sound of thunder on the mountains.

"Come now and find your death."

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
  • If only you knew how to stop someone like me.
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2004, 04:23:09 PM »
A Talaharan man working for Dekkrokh and saw the spear being thrown at Sentinel. He yelled to no avail at the elf and cursed him before diving in the way of the spear and taking it through te chest. He fell to the ground heavily and slid to death slowly.

-----

Ressalekh returned in the way of the ogres to retreat. They yelled out battlecries and charged into the ogres, blocking their way to retreat. Great was the battle, for it was nearing dusk, and the sky was crimson as well as the ground was with the blood of tens of thousands.
~Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.~

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2004, 10:38:21 PM »
OOC:Is Ressalekh on the side of the Ogres,or does he fight for the men of Calan?Just a little lost.

''Will you indeed?'',The One rumbled.''If Chamo thinks that he can defeat us as easily as he did in the past,he is much mistaken,as are you.'' And with those words,the One unleashed a deadly barrge of lightning bolts on the dimunitive figure of the human.Each bolt was powerful enough to reduce a large house to charred timber. There was no way the human would survive that fatal rain.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2004, 10:50:53 PM »
The breath of a dragon is a thing beyond spells and sorcery. It could not be barred, and shielded by the hand of Chamo, as the dragons arcane spells were. The Prince was left to his own devices in the matter, but a man of lesser cunning would not have deciphered the Kasmir texts, would not have unlocked the qruins of that ancient city, and survived the byzantine politics of the Imperial City, rising to the position of preeminence among those who jockied for the imperial throne.

With deft motion, Graeme invoked the Shield of Jove, wreathing himself in a nimbus of actinic light. The bolts of dragonsbreath smote the nimbus, casting great showers of sparks, and ruinous black smoke. There was naught but ashes and dust, the very blood and water sucked from the thirsty earth by the heat of the blasts.

Graeme stood, his cotehardie tattered, and soiled by the blasts, but no worse for wear himself. "No spells, no lightning. Come and face me lowly beast."

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2004, 10:55:48 PM »
ooc:Humans

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2004, 09:26:10 PM »
Now the One was truly incensed.''Beast?''he roared in wrath, sending shock waves through the ground of the battefield.''I am a being second only to the very gods themselves in power!Who are you,creeping human worm,to call me a beast?!Know this and die!''

And he lashed with out with his massive but supple tail at the wretched human,crushing him with it.

Meanwhile,The Ogres ripped into Ressalekh's men with renewed fury and courage.In this,they were aided by the giant gloems that crushed the humans barring their path with no trouble at all.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2004, 10:22:53 PM »
Ressalekh smirked for the ogres and the golems had fallen into his trap the men fighting were just illusions and he appeared behind them and struck them down not oly with precise aim but with anger for his only son had been struch down by te golems. He weilded his sword with a tight grip and then jumped high into the air landing on ones shoulders and then hacking a the neck twice as it's giant head fell to the ground ad laded on several ogres and men.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2004, 09:14:50 AM »
The Divine one learned a new sensation, one common to men and ogres, but a sensation it had only known in the abstract, that of pain. Graeme flattened himself under the swing of the tail, thrusting the black spear into the armored lash that sought to crush him. Under the divinly blessed iron, the scales split like rotten fruit, exposing the muscle and fat underneath, spattering the ground with draconic blood.

"Lowly beast you are, and always will be." Graeme snarled, rolling back to his feet, casting aside his cotehardie, now sprayed with dragon ichor. He thought to cast the spear at the beast, but thought better of it. The dragon could dodge the spear, or bat it aside. Throwing it would also deprive himself of his only effective weapon against the dragon.

The dragon liked to have room, room for its legs and its long tail, and its neck. He would remove its room. Graeme ran forward, moving under the body of the beast, the spear held high. Should the beast decide to 'fall' upon him it would drive the spear deep inside of its body, where the doom of Chamo would befall it, undoing all of its great power for another 8000 years of bondage.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2004, 07:54:21 PM »
Sentinel fought out savagely and used all his might and strength against the ogres. he heard something ad looked over to see Graeme fighting the dragon, he turned around and galloped towards the dragon, just in time to see Grame be crushed by the tail. He jumped off the horse and landed on the dragons tail just in time for him to raise it. He grabbed a tight hold of the scales and stabbed his divine sword deep into the flesh of the dragon. He slipped his hold of the Anawaith sword and fell back to the earth where he fell among rocks and was hidden from view, presumed dead.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2004, 01:50:53 AM »
Never before had the One felt such agony.The scream he let out drowned out the sound of the battle around them.And never had he felt such wrath.The rage he had felt before paled to the scalding feelings that coursed through him now.

''So,by pricking me with your magic toys,you think you have me defeated, you human worms?Fool!Of all the creations of the gods,I and my kind are the most flawless,the most gifted.Know this and die,parasites!''

And thrusting aside the pain,he focussed again on the magic.Commanding it to serve him,he chanted the ancient words of power that ripped open the earth below him.With an enormous thrust of his massive wings,he shot upwards and watched with savage joy as the tiny figure of Graeme fell into the huge gaping chasam he had created,still clutching the weapon of power.And now he commanded the rift in the earth to close again. The fool human worm was now burried deep in the earth's bosom.And all Chamo could do was seethe helplessly,as he watched his precious relic be condemned forever to oblivion.And now was the victorious moment in which the great wryms would return from their long exile.Closing his eyes,he called on the magic once again to open the great portal separating the mortal relam form the physical one.He roared in esctacy.Soon,all would be over.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2004, 04:26:19 PM »
Entombed deep in the earth, Prince Graeme chuckled. The Scepter of Kasmir was a potent earth aligned relic, drawing its power from the power of stone, and metal, lava and crystal. It was the mere possession of the rod that had prevented him from being crushed as the walls of stone slammed shut around him. Above, insulated by dozens of feet of earth, he heard the dragon roar triumphantly. Arrogant foolish creature, blinded by its own magnificent power.

Willing essence from the scepter to reweave the layers of earth above him, the Prince shaped a ladder, and a tunnel, and climbed up from what was to be his tomb in the cold earth. He clasped the scepter tight in one hand, feeling the thrum of power through the dark wooden shaft. He meekly lifted his head, and peaked about as he reached the surface, not wanting his exposed body skewered by a talon of the dragon, or to fall captive to the ogres who served the beast.

He stood up from the whole, the coast clear for the moment. He was struck with pain. The walls were scored, and toppled, pillars of smoke rose from the wreckage of the Imperial City, his Imperial City. His Calan, his Mistress, his one true passion. The Dragon would pay for its deeds, and the ogres would rue the day that they dared to raise hand against his city.

His eyes beheld a strange hue, a world that was overcast with shades of grey, and blue, a colder place. Those who yet lived gave off a strange glow, and the brightest, as if ia miniature sun, was the winged form of the dragon. He could see a streamer of darkness cast off from its tail, and he knew where he had struck the best. Shades flickered, and guttered above the corpses of the dead. They were lost and seemingly without purpose, the souls of the slain...

"Have I died?" he wondered aloud. His own body did not lie at his feet, or seemingly beneath the tons of earth he had just emerged from. He did not seem transparent as these wayward souls did, his feet were on the ground, the scepter glowing in his hand.

Nay, you still live after a fashion.

"I dont have time for riddles." Graeme said, looking at the particularly ragged shade who stood before him, dressed in tattered finery, in burnished armor, though his face was not much more than bones.

You hold the black spear and the scepter of Kasmir, and within you is the blood of the line of kings, though it is thinner than air now after these long years. Behold, I am your kinsman, dead now for an age. I too once held the spear, and smote the dragon.

"Yoiu claim to be the restless shade of a king of Kasmir?" Graeme said in awe and in suspicion. Lacking anything to loose, the dead were notorious liars.

The ten and sixth king of Kasmir. By the spear and the will of Chamo, Calan will become great as my Kasmir, and shall rise again the power of the sorcerer kings of old. In due time, you will join us, Graeme of Calan, to be worshipped and nourished by the ambrosia of prayer and offerings of burnt meat and incense. You will watch over your empire unto your death and afterwards as well.

"Your words are sweet, but poison seldom tastes unpleasant." Graeme said.

The pact has already been sworn and sealed, between you and Chamo. In the fall into the crevasse, the dragon has bequeathed to you a great tiding, the last needed to become a true and mighty sorcerer king, you have become one of the half dead, bearing a shard of oblivion within your living soul. This is the blood of the Kings of Kasmir, I make you no offers, no deals. I tell you what you already possess, you are prince no more, slay the dragon and claim the throne as is your birthright."

"Your words ring true, spectre. If there is deception in what you have claimed, I will find you and bind you into a terrible existance that you will regret until the world is unmade." Graeme said, bearing the scepter and the spear in equal strength. "It is time for the ogres to know a time of broken shields and shattered swords."

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2004, 09:10:17 PM »
The ground shook as the Anawaith swrod shone and ripped itself free from the scales of the beast and flew to the ground where it landed to the hand of the elf. He raised from what seemed his rocky grave and charged recklessly once more into the ogres who were losing many one by one. He went after the golems and with the sword that had once been the sword of the Sky God, Anagard; he became a replica of the fallen god, Anagard. Lightning shining in his eyes and his hair whipping behind him with a blue fire about him, he terrified the ogres as he destoryed the golems easily and the ogres scattered to the four winds. Sentinel then raised his sword and called upon all the survivors of his army and they surrounded him and yelled out roaring into the air as they had survived the battle. Sentinel, now taking his birthright, his heritage called upon the magic of the sword. He pointed it towards the dragon who flew high. A burst of white hot fire flew from the sword and seethed into the dragon, burning its way into what was the invincible flesh and consuming the dragon, burying its way deep into the flesh of the dragon. Sentinel fell letting go of the sword and it clanged to the ground loudly, now a dull and normal sword, all its power and might had been used in fighting the dragon and now was spent. So too was the energy and spirit of Sentinel as he laid down in the fields of battle and slept deeply. His men picked him up on a makeshift stretcher and quickly made their way from the battlefield and back to their beloved Calan.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2004, 01:32:33 AM »
OOC:Is the One suppoesed to be dead now?

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2004, 06:45:10 AM »
((No, The sword only damaged the dragon))

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2004, 07:10:28 AM »
Again vile agony struck the One.But the great wrym  was above such a petty feeling now.Though every cell of hsi body screamed in pain,his vast,all seeing mind hardly registered it.For now his exiled kin would return!

Gathering all his remaining strength,he concentrated on enlarging the small tear he had seen in the very fabric of this reality that the magic discharged on the battlefield had created.

Suddenly there was an expolosive force that shattered the boulders littering the blood soaked plain and sent the One reeling in mid air.Even as his massive wings struggled to regain controll,the One smiled.He could see the massive portal that hung incongrously in the night sky.Out of the swirling vortexe streamed scaled and winged bethmoths,some of them easily twice the size of the One himself.And the One gave a deep,sonourous laugh of welcome.And the roars that greeted it,shook the very stones of far away Calan.After 8 millenia,the great wryms had returned.And now they would free the Ogres from the bonds of slavery the human worms had imposed on them.How supremely arrogant and foolish the little worms were to think that they had won,the One thought to himself with great glee.For the wryms would now fly for the city of Calan itself.Tommorow,not a single stone of their precious city would remain standing.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2004, 04:25:43 PM »
Dekkrokh saw the portal and then waved at the captain of Talahars fleet and the captain let t an enormous whistle stinging the dragons ears. About ten minutes later the Talaharan air ship fleet had arrived with about five thousand men the rest of Talahars reserves and had then settled in the air over two thousand air ships with their crew men ready to die in the final battle for the independence of man kind. It took about another ten minutes for the air ships to align in order and then the captain glanced around making sure all was ready and raised his hand and let it fall hard as the air ships one by one shot out their harpoon weapons made of diamond and all the other haredened gems and metals. As te harpoons hit the dragon wyrms some fell asthe others knocked away the sharp harpoons. The men knew that most would not live to see another day and started to let out loud battle cries as they started to shoot out more and more harpoons and soon they ran out. Some of the men then thought about the olden ways of slaying a great wyrm and ten ran up to the general of their ships as one said.
 Sir, Why don't we use the arch angels once more to see and find out if they can be of any help to us in this crisis of a time.
 The general looked at him with awe and then said in his deep Talaharan accent.
 That is a very good idea I want you to go forth and find at least two hundred men who do not fear a bloody death for their countries, Talaharn, and Caladin men is what we need and if any elves would like to help do not turn them down take the offer.
 He said as he then turned around and signalled over to the other generals on the other ship what they were doing.

Ressalekh saw the enormous fleet and knew that he should help the men in need and told all of his able bodied men to go forth and find all of the wounded men lost in battle men and elves. The students of Ressalekh followed orders as told and then went out to find all the wounded men and elves. They had savagely torn through the dead ogre carcasses and found at least four hundered wounded men and elves and starte to put them on top of the elephants in which they rode in upon.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2004, 01:46:35 AM »
The battle between the air fleet of Talahar and the great wryms didn't last long.Though quite a few of the dragons were injured,ultimatley human weapons were no match for the terrifying might of the dragons.Watching with satisfaction,the One comanded the portal to close.There were other things that inhabited the astral plane,some downright destructive and vile.The One had no intention of allowing those vermin to spill into this plane of existence.

As the vast rip in the fabric of reality collapsed in on itself,the One beat his massive wings and flew towards the Rhalnah,the oldest of the great wryms and easily the largest.The garangutan gold made the One himself appear dimuntitve and puny.Bowing his regal head to the revered elder,the One allowed his eyes to roam over his body.After 8 millenia,the elder was still beautiful and awesome to behold.With sclaes that gleamed brighter than burnished gold and that proud,serperntine head,how could it be otherwise?And yet all that dazzling perfection was mared by the huge scar that ran along his broad chest.No scales grew along it.Nor ever would.It was here that he had been  wounded by that twisted creation of the Dark God.

''Ahh,I see you notice the curse that Chamo inflicted on our kind.But thanks to you,my hatchling,that foul instrument used to author our doom has been lost forever.We shall rule the world as we once did and there is naught the dark God can do. And the Ogre people who always remained true to us even when we were no longer there to aid them,they will help us rule this world.Fret not,for they will be amply compensated for all the pain inflicted on them.But for now, we fly to the nest of the human vermin.''

Acknowledging the words of the elder with another repsectful bow,the One flew to take his place at the head of the dazzling cloud of destruction that seemed out to blank out the very skies.It had been silently agreed that the honor of leading the strike against the humans would be his.

In a couple of days,they would be poised above the roofs of Calan,destroying every living thing in the city.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2004, 01:44:06 AM »
Sentinel's dreams were strange to behold. He was walking in a back garden, one similar to the Anawaith Garden that he rarely visited. But he had company. An elf his height and staure that looked almost like him walked beside him, and the garden had amber flowers blooming all around as if it was a field. The sky was grey, and dark and lightning flashed across it. Then the dream changed a little, dragons on enormous size flew across the sky and the field burned as if forever. Sentinel turned to face the man.
"It is your destiny, my son. You are not even my son to begin with. No more. You are the heir to the throne of Abasil, long has it been vacant. Reclaim it! But for who you are, in spirit, is different. You are Xanth's heir, the God of the Elementals, take the powers within you and crush the dragons, along with Chamos's heir, you will win."
Sentinel was shocked by the apparent news of this, but he shook his head bewildered by this sudden proclamation.
"Prince Graeme? My father, I am merely a ranger, and the Anawaith Sword is no more."
Jahennel, his father's eyes lit up fiercly as he shook his head swiftly.
"The Sword ofAnagard is not the a sword of the Kasmirs. They took it from the slain god of Thunder during the Great Wars. You only think it is used up. You are a King and a dead God's son, no more will you be a mere ranger."

Sentinel woke up, sitting up in suddenly in the stretcher he looked at the men and rose to his feet grabbing the sword of Amagard, he slipped from the strecher and shone his sword as his it lit up with a bright and pulsing white light and lightning blasted from it.
"Release Graeme from your dark clutches!"
He said with a bellowing voice that shook the air itself as he stabbed the sword into the ground. The men who carried him fled as the earth split apart and Graeme came to Sentinel's feet.
"Arise and let us destroy these creatures!"
He grabbed Graeme's hand and lifted him to his feet. Sentinel's eyes burst away as they too were enveloped in a white light and his body seemed to radiate with power.
"Chamos's heir, proove yourself!"
Sentinel brought his sword into the air and it shot out a hot white beacon into air, 5,000 feet into the air it rose and all dragons would see it. No doubt, they felt the power.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2004, 01:44:53 AM »
((This will be the last time I will use Sentinel the character so everyone be not alarmed))

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2004, 01:52:41 AM »
OOC:Sentinel won't be appearing in any more rp's?

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2004, 02:37:34 AM »
((I don't know yet, maybe, just revealing this about him may make him too powerful))

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Ogre Raid.
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2004, 05:02:32 AM »
OOC:When do you want the dragons to attack the Imperial City?

Authentic Strolenite®©