llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Changes and updates to Tarrod  (Read 6656 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
Changes and updates to Tarrod
« on: October 23, 2004, 11:31:22 PM »
I've updated some of the races,Scras and Captain.Check them out and tell me what you think.I've also added a link between the Artifacts and MoonHunter's Black Ones that you might like.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
  • Awards Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 01:42:25 AM »
Added Eshal dress to the Brave People thread.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 08:07:15 AM »
Added descriptions on the Eshal home enviroment to the Brave People thread.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 04:24:31 AM »
Added Eshal art to the Brave People thread.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 04:03:04 AM »
Decided to scrap my first post on Eshal art and replace it with something more comprehensive.Haven't completed it yet,but will soon.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 03:29:46 AM »
Have finally added Eshal art and music to the Brave People thread.Be sure to check it out.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
Added some changes ot the Eshal Home enviroment post that I thought necessary.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 02:39:46 AM »
Added the competitive sports played by the Eshal during religous ceremonies,but decided to scrap the idea of the Quop.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 10:12:01 PM »
Added a change to the Phropecies of the Brave people that you might find interesting.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 02:50:36 AM »
Added some changes to the Religon post and added a new one on Vaet,great creator of the universe.Still a little sketchy,it could do with some ideas.Have any?

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2004, 01:47:05 AM »
Completed Vaet.Will start on Wrota next,the Water God Of War.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 06:03:01 AM »
Made some changes to my post on Eshal religon and added the Old One to the list of New Gods.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2004, 06:52:07 AM »
Added Tiocha,the Godess of Vegetation to the Eshal phanteon.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 06:27:02 AM »
Completed Tiocha,the Godess of vegatation and added Wrota,the God of War.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 04:42:30 AM »
Added the Usholal to the races thread. Enjoy.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 07:39:31 AM »
Added Agerai to the Monster thread

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 07:40:03 AM »
Coming up soon:The Snake Rider slaving port of Uhart

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 11:13:31 PM »
I've finished that post and added more to it. Enjoy.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Maggot

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2005, 11:41:59 AM »
Added complete ''The Aguemented'' thread.

Authentic Strolenite®©