llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Fridge (canceled)  (Read 5276 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Tariel

• Apprentice
    • http://kuoletarkohtalo2.tripod.com
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 08:43:19 PM »
Yeah.. Somehow my head is so blank I don't feel like doing anything complicated. I'd wanna write emotional oneliners but it's the first rule of rp that everything must be at least three lines or it ain't worth posting. ;)

Offline Akuma

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2004, 11:46:17 PM »
I think that maybe if this was expanded just a bit to say maybe to small family that are linked through step-parents but that all have to live in the same house like a disfunctional brady bunch it could be kinda neat or at the very least hillarious.

Offline ScorpionJinx

• Knight
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2004, 03:22:03 PM »
No, the Fridge cant die. It just needs some little extra life. Perhaps dear ole Dad or one of his Ex's offed the most recent mom. or perhaps it was the moody Eleanor and her partner in crime Samantha. (Mom might have found out that Eleanor was a lesbian and freaked out, threatening to tell Eleanor's father.)

Maybe include some neighbors into the game. Enter

Samantha , Eleanor's Princess of Darkness

The quiet goth neighbor a few doors down. Samantha is only a few months younger than Eleanor. She envies Eleanor's family. Cursing their luck that they get to live with such a delicious delicate creature under their roof. Samantha is not very tall but she sexy in  a dark sort of way. Alabaster skin. Violet, crimson and black hair pulled back into a long ponytail. Her nails were the colored of thick red blood tipped in chrome. Samantha is openly bi-sexual. She views her pale skin as an artists canvas and refuses to marr its creamy surface with tattoos and piercings. Some of the nieghbors frown on Sam's appearance. They're just jealous that she looks great in a corset and platforms while they're all stuck in boring Sears wear.

*Note: I am neither a lesbian or a Goth but I want to expand my RPing abilities.
If found, please return to Sender.
Strolenite Lite ®©
Penguinati Acolyte

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2004, 05:08:05 PM »
You really didn't need the comment about lesbians at the end there.
I don't really care about any of that, and in any case, anybody who does care is probably an ass.

Let me put it this way: It's unecessary because my character in Gothic Space Horror is gay, but I didn't say anything about my not being gay.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline ScorpionJinx

• Knight
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2004, 09:15:53 PM »
Um ok. It was just a note so encase I do a lousy job people will cut me alittle slack and not view it as an insult to those two groups.

Sorry. I wont do it again. >.<
If found, please return to Sender.
Strolenite Lite ®©
Penguinati Acolyte

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2004, 09:33:39 PM »
Meh.

Is Tariel still around? 'Cuz if he isn't, that could be an issue.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Tariel

• Apprentice
    • http://kuoletarkohtalo2.tripod.com
    • Awards
The Fridge (canceled)
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2004, 12:31:11 PM »
Oh I am still around but I got the impression everyone was bored with this idea. And besides I'm a she, not a he!!! Anyways, if we are going to get somewhere we need to review the family relations (who's whose child and what are they doing in there) what happened to the latest mother, which of the players are still interested and such. I try to be around.