llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: I Hunger  (Read 4998 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
I Hunger
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2004, 11:00:46 PM »
He nodded.
"The pleasure. We must start to go now."
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Dark-Lord

I Hunger
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2004, 07:05:38 PM »
"Yes we-" but he was cut off by a sharp pain in his right forehead. He gripped it in pain. Staggering he almos t fell to his knees. But he was stronger than that. He pushed the invader out of his mind and looked at Erik and Xavier, hoping they wouldn't ask any questions.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
I Hunger
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2004, 06:35:40 AM »
Xavier rriased an eyebrow and shook his head before starting to go on

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
I Hunger
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2004, 04:10:58 PM »
"There is a barrow nearby, I can smell it." Erik said, sensing not a real smell, but sensing the shadowlands that grew around such a ceremonial place of death. "There are people there..." he said, moving off of the roadway, and striking through the underbrush of the wilderness, heading for the ruins of the forsaken Doraith.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
I Hunger
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2004, 10:17:24 AM »
Xavier followed with unaccountable speed and swiftness, carrying his heavy sword on his back as if it weighed nothing. He had also picked up a pike from one of the dead man. He followed right behind Erik towards the forsaken ruins. He was perplexed by this, for he had traveled much of the world in his life and had not seen anything of ruins called Doriath. They must have passed out of his mind, for Xavier carried a detailed knowledge of many things and very unique things as well. Like the wood elf he hunted. If anyone knew what really the wood elf was, they would be terrified, for the elf was not just an elf, he had harnessed the powers of a god, and he planned to take them for himself, and with that power, he would be unstoppable. Besides, the turmoil in Anfalas would be easy to take over if he had a foot hold in their military, like the city of Elimirth which was the second largest and strongest city in all of Elimirth and home to the Anawaith Rangers.

Dark-Lord

I Hunger
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2004, 05:39:34 AM »
Khan quickly and silently followed them. He had been a skilled hunter in the forest, only, he hunted humans. He smelled no distinct smell as Erik said, but he trusted him any way. Though he was a bit suspicious.