llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Want to level up more! put all your nonsense here!  (Read 1526 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Alia Clerya G. Sukory

• ~Arcain mage~
  • Adept
    • Awards
Want to level up more! put all your nonsense here!
« on: October 11, 2004, 08:47:33 AM »
Hello...

you can put or say anything to this room...

Author's TETE~A~TETE!
 :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Don't worry I used the back of the sword... oops it's double sided, sorry....
My long journey for immortality is also known as fame....

Online Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 10:07:06 AM »
"Well, well, well. What have we here?" the Rogue Scholar pushes up his myopic glasses to look at the energetic newcomer. "Quite the active one arent we?"

"Well, perhaps I can shed some light on a few things for you, If I can. Now mid you this mostly comes from looking at your many posts of nothing but ellipses. An ellipse is the technical name for dot dot dot, or ..., by the way. Boring adults? I dont know about the boring part, but for the most part, the majority of the people who are regularly active in the citadel ARE adults.

"We have jobs, and some of us even have spawn...I mean children of our own. I know I dont speak for everyone but there is a level of decorum generally expected from citadelians. Running about posting dozens of posts that are nothing more than several dozens dots run together, and producing minimalist characters, items and plots is not good decorum. I am not going to tell you to go and look at other peoples submissions, you have already been told that by others, and it is a good idea, but if you havent yet, you arent going to.

"A good submission has motivations, and ideas, things that can be used in other people games, it has applications and tangents other than 15 years old, sexy, with helmet of solar god.

"As for not being a native speaker of english, you are not alone. Quite a few citadelians do not speak english as their primary language (Vaer Hilset!) but this has not prevented them from quality postings and accolades. Yes, I myself am a native english speaker, but I have taken the time to learn another language (Adios Mia, yo soy espanol!) and understand the difficulties involved. This is not much of an excuse for low quality postings and poor behavior.

"Thank you for your time," The scholar says, again pushing up his glasses before making a exit, looking for filched pies, a hogshead of grog, and maybe a fair elven lass or two.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 06:33:52 PM »
*takes two Tylenol Tension Headache*

I think that Scras has already cleared this up, except for one thing- why were you ranting on the chatroom to nobody?
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 09:24:24 AM »
What in the nine fiery hells?
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Want to annoy the site owner and get yourself banned?
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 06:48:03 PM »
This kind of thing doesn't even belong in the Inane Natter.

(my first lock ever, can't believe I had to do it)

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.