llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lurking in the alley...  (Read 1598 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Oriana

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lurking in the alley...
« on: September 22, 2004, 09:29:59 PM »
*creeeeeek.....creeeeek....creeeeeky* The heavy wagon wheels eek past the entrance to the dark, lifeless alley. The young redheaded girl lurks behind the mass of broken ale crates. She is waiting for someone, the right some one to pass this alley way. She will be swift, when he comes...she won't doddle....he's her mark and she will have him.....
In Life, Darkness is both Friend and Enemy.....

Offline Kaimelar

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lurking in the alley...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 09:35:21 PM »
Quiet footsteps pass through the alley, many a nights shortcuts through here, some crates are stacked that weren't the night before I note, but keep walking steadily down the dark pass.
The U.P.S (Uber pymp S**t)

Offline Oriana

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lurking in the alley...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 09:38:53 PM »
He's there!! HAHA!! The girl giggles to herself with glee. She leaps from her shadowy sanctuary, and slips up behind the unsuspecting dark one. She taps him on his left shoulder and ducks right. When he looks she rushes him and knocks him  to the ground, wrestling with him abit until he sees her face, "Good evening, Kai!" She grins.

Offline Kaimelar

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lurking in the alley...
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 09:53:38 PM »
Kai playfully tickles Ori on the sides and tosses her off of him, "Evenin Ori", he said knowing he'd said the same thing, same time the night before. "I think you might have got me this time" he says, even though he knew she was there. "Where we off to tonight little one?
The U.P.S (Uber pymp S**t)

Offline Oriana

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lurking in the alley...
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 10:16:27 PM »
Brushing her hair back from her eyes and standing up, she dusts herself off, and looks up into his dark eyes, and grins a devilish grin. Looking off from him she whistles, " Now why would I be upta anything, Kai?" She tuns and hugs him tightly, causually rifling through his pockets. It is a normal ritual between the two of them. Finding nothing that she should touch with out permission, she steps back and attempts to meet him eye to eye, but standing on her tippy toes is not effective. "So what did you bring me?" She asks hands on her hips.