llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Kaimelar  (Read 1298 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Kaimelar

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« on: September 22, 2004, 08:18:44 PM »
Hello my lords and my ladies. The names Kaimelar Morikayun, but you may call me Kai if you wish. I hail from the dark lands of the Drow, where my people, well...half of my people dwell. More recently i've been accepted, no...tolerated by the land elves. I am a tall dark elf, with mostly dark elven features, very little tells that i may have some other elven heritage. I wear a black robe, cut down the middle, and full equipped with sleeves and cowl. A sign embroidered on the right side of the robe is that of which is no longer seen in these vast lands. And by those it is are rumored to be cunning thieves and misfits, all taken sanctuary in the deep underdark. My long flowing pants and shirt behind my robe are also of a dark elven style. You may note my long hair from far away could look white, but with a much much closer look, a tint of golden brown takes place. My eyes, black as midnight and as sparkling as a black obsidian stone cut for the gods. I carry a dagger as all thieves do, but unlike other thieves im talented with that of flails, swords, and medium sized shields. My most liked combination funny as it sounds is one of the elves Leafblade and medium shield, Dagger and another weapon, or Flail and Shield. A dabbler in the arts that are arcane, and a decent fighter rates me well. I hope to meet the rest of you soon.
                                                                      "Namarie Melda"
                                                                     Kaimelar
The U.P.S (Uber pymp S**t)

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 08:25:04 PM »
I' am pirate penguin, i look like a penguin... yes. I whish I had long flowing pants.

Anyway welcome to strolen, you seem like you'll do fine here; some people don't take to kindly to the whole drow thing, oh and whatch us penguins.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline Kaimelar

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 08:35:44 PM »
Hah, this Sir I do realize, but a man can't change his race on lucky morning, i was stuck a dam-ned half breed, and here i stay. I'd more preferably use the term Dark Elf anyhow =)
The U.P.S (Uber pymp S**t)

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 10:48:41 PM »
Hello fellow elf I am Adel! I welcome you to our site and hope you will make it your own. We require only one thing... you must have a bit of insanity about you. If you don't you won't last the week :lol: I look forward to your posts you seem like a creative soul! It was nice to meet you

yours,
   ~Adel
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 07:25:24 AM »
Dark Elf...eh?

Lets see with the index says.
*flips through thick book*

Ah...you do not look like one of the moriquiendi.

Ah! Yes, here it is. Drow.

My, you certainly look the part. Nice pants, dry clean only? Thief, and proficient with the charming chain and flail. This looks good for you. Generally we dont let Drow types in here as most of them seem to be ninjas, or assassins, or assassininjoids. Terrible things that.

Well, Welcome to the citadel. Have a slice of insanity, better hurry or ShadowEagle will get it. Dont mind the penguins though, they make the rest of us crackpots look sane.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 05:21:24 PM »
Mmmmm sain.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 08:05:48 PM »
Shadoweagle pauses in his battering of Pirate Penguin to make penguin pie, to nod a faint welcome to the newcomer as Scrasamax mentions his name. He then studiously returns to his task, attempting to shove the penguin into a rather large pie tin.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 09:42:49 PM »
Howya' doin'.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline esaquam

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 05:34:45 AM »
Greetings and well met, Kai.  Esaquam at your service.

If I may be so bold, may I suggest that perhaps you might receive greater acceptance if your signature did not reference "Death, Destruction and Chaos".  Or at least, perhaps, not in an approving way.  You could say something nice about, oh, flowers - Yes, flowers would be good.

[No, not now, I'm talking to this nice gentleman... what, you say that may not be the best conversational gambit with him?  Oh, nonsense!  Everybody just wants to feel accepted... What?  Me pushing up daisies - now whatever do you mean be that?!?]
Esse quam Videri - Being, not seeming

Offline D'hui

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 12:30:38 PM »
Good morning moriquendi/drow/dark elf - or whatever.  May at least something of yours remain unpilfered.
I thought therefore I was, but then YOU started thinking and that really put me off.

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
Kaimelar
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2004, 02:28:27 PM »
Greetings, may your stay at Strolen be full of something which you look upon as good.

Rhodafes
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”