llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings From Canada  (Read 912 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Cloud

• Nomad
    • Awards
Greetings From Canada
« on: September 20, 2004, 06:56:16 PM »
Well, hi I suppose. New here...I dont know what to say. Should I post my RP Character? Well...I suppose I will.

Name:Blankone

Race:Human

Class:Knight

Character:Blankone is a young adult, of eighteen years. He's somewhat reckless and charges into fights before considering the outcome. Despite this rush and rash characteristic of his he is loyal, strong, and couragous. His battle will rage against any odds if one of his friends are in danger. He often spends time in thought and can be known to move off alone.

Desc:Long brown hair falling into lightly tanned eyes, soft white skin, although a hardened face from battle, his eyes seem to be his most striking feature...in-trancing those he meets only to move away before the conversation ends. His ussual wear consists of a long black cloak, covering his arms and most of his legs, beneath the cloak he wears a dark blue muscle shirt and black leggings and pants. At his waist hangs a long sword, a jewel in its hilt sumbolizes it of royal fashion, given to Blankone by a king many years ago for excellent skill with a blade.

Bottom line:I love to RP, so if your out looking for a parent, drop me a PM, I'm ussualy on since my friends live so far away so I cant jus walk outside and hang out, start stuff at the mall etc. So yea, drop me a PM with some details (although medaevil fantasy is my top skill, I can try other types). Most of my posts you will find are largley around Blankone. In myths and legends I put in a the Legendary Warrior (Blankone is not only my RP character but the main character in a novel im writing. If you like the tale in myths and legends then PM me and I will give you the link to the prolouge to that small peice. So far I've completed seven chapters...starting my eighth. So yea, I look foward to RPing with all of you.

P.S.
Whoever made this sight desverves a huge thumbs up. And the moderators, this is incredible...best I've seen. Definatly voting for you at die rollers. Keep up the good work!
When life throws a punch at you, shoot it in the leg

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Greetings From Canada
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 09:01:55 PM »
"If your out looking for a parent"...
Uh, okay. If I happen to need a new daddy, I'll call you up.

So anyway... Welcome!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Cloud

• Nomad
    • Awards
hehe
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 09:29:13 PM »
Oh yea?  :roll: Partner...my bad.
When life throws a punch at you, shoot it in the leg