llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Feedback on my site  (Read 1506 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Mythotical

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« on: September 12, 2004, 10:00:06 PM »
I wanted to apply for the Sacred Seal but since its down for a time, I was told to get feedback in the meantime so here I go.

My site has been down for quite a few months for a revamping. Thanks to the owner of this site, Strolen and alot of his feedback, I decided to revamp it and make it better.

We added 2 different menus, added many different sections to the site giving more content and widening the information we already had. So I asked that everyone who is willing, please give us feedback on what you think of the site. Negative or positive, I am open to all comments. If it needs to be worked on in an area, I'll gladly do it, if it means making the site better then I have no problem working on the site more.

The website has been worked on by all of the staff for the site and credit has gone out to them in their own section of the site.

Malvaria: Realm of Fantasy

Thank you for your feedback and if you like what you see and think it would be a good game for you to play, I welcome you to join the game, if you just wish to give feedback, then that is cool. I don't want to take members from this awesome site.

I must say this before I go, GREAT SITE STROLEN. I love this site.

Mythotical (Steve)

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 05:28:27 AM »
I've only had a glance at it so far, since Im strapped for time at the moment, but I must say it certainly looks good. I've even added it to my favourites, so I will be sure to go back for a better look in the near future. I particuarly like the bestiary, and will look forward to reading all the creatures within :)

On another note - You should post around the citadel more often - at least in the welcome thread! We always enjoy having new roleplayers - new or veteran alike - join in and post their thoughts.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Mythotical

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 09:47:03 AM »
Thanks, I will do that. I rather like this place, its got a friendly atomosphere and everyone enjoys new people that are veteran roleplayers.

Thanks again.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 12:27:58 PM »
The site looks great I to will enjoy the bestiary! This site welcomes even those who are new to RPGing such as myself! I hope to see you around I will be looking back in at your site!
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Mythotical

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 04:31:25 PM »
Why thank you, I have made even more changes to it to help new players out even more, there are two new things, Beginners Guide and Create a Character, both will introduce you into roleplaying and at the sametime play by post games.

You will see me there, sign up and start playing, if you wish to mod, you are more than welcome to apply, we are looking for 2 new mods right now.

Cheers
Myth

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 07:51:06 PM »
Here it be.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 03:11:57 PM »
Wow! Too cool!!! Also I'm one of the priveledged few to get this beaut of a site going. I dont want to be a moderator. Just good old Nosredna. I'm a Dwarf!!! I wonder about something...

I will post about it later once I have found out about it...

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 03:19:25 PM »
Yep got me trusty ol' fly swatter right ther alongside me!!! :lol:

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
Being absolutely serious...

YOU GUYS NEED TO SPREAD THIS SITE AROUND!!!

*Has a sudden woozy feeling* I also need to cal *falls down out cold*

Offline Nosredna

• Knight
    • Awards
Feedback on my site
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 11:12:36 AM »
It is kinda confusing though because most of the relevant  forums are closed. whats that all about?