llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Enter  (Read 2063 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Trakien

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Enter
« on: September 04, 2004, 10:51:50 PM »
The cloaked figure glided into the place and looked from side to side. He wasn't glideing because he could float, it just seemed that way to the people around him. It was actually that his movements were so graceful and quiet it gavethe impression of glideing. To eyes peered out of the darkness of the hood
"With each kill, I grow wiser and with added wisdom, I grow stronger"
                                   -Artemis Entreri

Offline Trakien

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 10:54:29 PM »
Sorry my mistake I hit the wrong btton >.<
"With each kill, I grow wiser and with added wisdom, I grow stronger"
                                   -Artemis Entreri

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:01:39 PM »
Destiny hid in the corner. She was wide awake now. Someone or something was near.
surely it hadnt found her. Already?
i knw im not hated but i wish i was loved

Offline Shahab

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 03:28:56 PM »
Meanwhile, two streets away, laboured breathing could be heard. A man was lening against a wall with his hands on his knees. Xeres knew that he would have to run again, it was inevitable.  The end of the dark street began to light up and the silhouette of 3 men could be seen approaching. This was Xeres's cue, silently he backed out of the street and began to run. At the sound of his footsteps the 3 men became animated, the three men split off into different directions. Xeres knew that if he did not find somewhere to hide that would be it, it would be the end. Desparetly he began to try door handles, with every door that remained locked his persuers came closers. Xeres was now panicking  severly, none of doors would open. As he dahed across to the other side of the street he thought to himself if he ever got out of this alive he would become a monk. HE tried the door in front of him, but it would not budge.

"so much for devine intervention" thought xeres to himself.

Xeres now had reached the end of the street, he could tell the three men were only seconds from him. It was his last chance it had to work, the door had to open, if it didn't he would be finsihed.

Breathlessly he put his hand. Looking towarsd the heavens he turned, The handle.

The three men turned the corne , ready to capture Xeres

The street was completely empty

Xeres looked around him, it was completley dark, with only the moon illuminating the  corner of the room through the window, but he could make out  what looked like a woman huddled in the corner.

Offline Kaimelar

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 08:35:25 PM »
A tall figure in knightly attire saw the man running down the alleyway, 3 men were chasing him. They did not look to be guardsman or anything of authority, so he quickly made his way through a door in front of him, to the back of the building. Xeres and the huddled girl notice a budge in the door closest to their right, and were pulled into the building. Slamming the door shut and locking it, he waited to hear the stories of these two, and to see what the next action of the 3 men are.
The U.P.S (Uber pymp S**t)

Dark-Lord

Enter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 12:23:38 PM »
Silently slipping through the night a boy only of about 14 or so was hunting. He was hunting criminals the ones that he hated so much. His face was covered be a ski mask though it was modified. It had a pentagram on the back and a pictue of a demon head on the front. He heard voices.
     "So you ain't got any money huh?" Their was the sound of a whimper.
   "Please don't hurt me," it begged. I was a girls voice. He turned the corner and there were two men, one with a baseball bat, the other with a small dagger. One of the men hit the girl on the ground with the baseball bat. slowly he  came up behind the one with the dagger. Then, quickly, he snapped his neck. The one with the baseball bat turned to him in surprise.
   "Who the-" he started but was cut off when the boy whipped out his large knife and stabbed his in the throat. Then he returned it into his coat.
     "Thank you,' the girl whimpered.
     "Don't mention it, you shouldn't be out on the streets alone at night. Go home."
     Then out of the corner of his eye he saw three men. He wondered what they were up to. He slowly started to follow them.

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Item Guild Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2005, 07:18:29 PM »
Serraph was out in the darkness. He was in a jolly mood. Tonight had been a very good night.  He was strolling along when he heard the pounding of footsteps. It was only then, as he was about to open the door to the room that he smelled the three individuals inside.  He would have to say, two men and a woman. Men and women had very different smells usually.

Why were there people inside his place. Not that it was actually "his place". Not legally anyway. But certainly it had had no resident for a long time.

Normally he would have left there, but he smelled fear, and panic. The odor was strong in the air. He would take the back door and find out what was going on. He quickly slipped into the sewers, and then up through the back entrance that Serraph had fashioned. It was entirely made of cloth so that it would create no sound upon entering.

Then Serraph just waited and listened from beneath the table to see what was going on.

This could be dangerous, and Serraphs policy had always been Serraph first, but it could also be interesting, and he could be gone in the time it took to light a torch.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline Alexia

• Lallana Stahl
  • Adept
  • Danielle
    • Darken Desire
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 08:39:36 AM »
The alley smelled of rotten carcass. Steam just made it worse. Limping out of the alleyway into the street, she saw what appeared to be an abandond building. By this time she was dragging her butterfly sword and holding her stomach where she was wounded. The assassains hood covered her face as did her cape. The only thing in the moonlight that showed was the blue and silver tone of the sword.

The sound of metal and cobblestones didn't make her headache feel any better. As it is, she was beginning to feel fatigued and numb. Desperately trying to hold on, blood started leaking down her pale skin and onto the ground. Cursing under her breath, she jolted out into the abandond building. Biting her lip, she was ready for anybody to have a 'suprise.'
I wear that yellow ribbon.

Offline Anteaus

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 03:49:59 PM »
Treger looked up from his book at the ceiling of his 'home.'  He had know for sometime that they were coming, but who they where, and why the came, this he did not know.  He had been letting that repulsive critter live here, Serraph was his name, here, in this place where Treger had resided for two hundred and fifty years without being disturbed or bothered by anyone, waiting, always wait, but now it seemed that the time had come.  He almost pitied the fools that thought this was a safe place, but that felling did not last long.  He had much to do, arrangements to see to, and he did not have all night to do it.
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat." --John Lehman (1942 - ), Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987

Offline Alexia

• Lallana Stahl
  • Adept
  • Danielle
    • Darken Desire
    • Awards
Enter
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 11:22:58 AM »
Gripping her hilt until her knuckles were white, curiosity loomed through her mind. Her breathing became hushed and silent, but her limp made everything else lag behind. Cursing in her mind, Kendra tried to hold her body straight as her hood fell. Black curls bounced out freely as her green almond shaped eyes looked around. Her high cheekbones were red as heat blew steadily towards the cold face. Swallowing, she quietly took off her leather shoes and walked up the stairs. Creeks were made here and there as the wood seemed to rot. Silence filled the room and the only thing she could hear was the annoyance of her heart and breathing.
I wear that yellow ribbon.