llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Searching  (Read 10255 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2004, 08:29:43 PM »
((then we dont post until he does, that simple))
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2004, 09:18:14 PM »
((You also might want to give us time to respond when the dragon was falling towards us, if it was.))
Nobody is a deaf as the one who will not listen.

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2004, 02:11:41 AM »
OOC:Sorry dudes.My band of orcs had quite a bit of catching up to do with Sentinel and the others,so when Beowulf said he could smell them,I wasn't sure how to respond.Do I still assume that Rhedad and his warriors are dead,or are they supposed to be alive?
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2004, 06:47:22 AM »
((They are still alive, but have lost some to the madness of Beowulf and you go around him, letting him fight his dragon))

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2004, 02:18:47 AM »
Rhedad staggered out together with his 5 survivng warrior,stunned.Who had been that mad human that had burst out of nowhere,cutting down two of his warriors with great ease,before vanishing just as quickly?Well,the death of his fallen men would not go unavenged.Even as he had been cut down by that berserked killer's blade,Huaq,a big,burly orc had stabbed his arm with his posioned dagger.The human would die within the next 5 minutes, a death that would be extremely agonizing.

Too bad they wouldn't would be able to find his body and take his head to console the mates of Huaq and the other fallen warrior.The crazed human had run somewhere to the west and according to Ghulk,the scent of Sentinel and his companion went on straight ahead.Suddenly he stiffened.2o feet ahead of them,he could see two figures scurrying ahead.With his sharp vision,he could see that one was the tall,looming shape of Sentinel and the shorter figure of what seemed to be a night elf.Trying to reach the safety of the encampment,knowing that enemies pursued them?Well,Rheadad would see to it that they never did.Whistling to get the attention of his warriors,he drew his bow and shot an arrow into the back of the night elf,baring his teeth with satisfaction as it slumped to the ground.Dead,no doubt.Now for Sentinel himself.Ghulk notched his own bow and aimed at the deadly Ranger Lord.Let's see Sentinel try to get out of a situation like this,he thought to himself.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2004, 06:42:56 AM »
Sentinel saw Ahren fall and yelled out loudly cursing as he turned sharply around, his eyes baring into the orcs as quick as lightning had his sword out, flaring with life as blue flame ran down it's edge. He yelled out, feeling the bloodwrath feel him as he charged, getting closer to the orcs, Ghulck fired the arrow and it embedded itself in his shoulder as he slammed into Ghulck slicing his head off as he came to a halt behind them; he crouched low and held his sword out in a defensive position.
"I wonder."He said menacingly."Who will die next?"

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2004, 07:28:11 AM »
Rhedad bellowed with shock and rage,as Sentinel sprang on them like a terrible lightning bolt and slew Ghulk with one fluid strike.''It will be you,Ranger Lord'',he growled.''Ghulk was one of my most trusted and able warriors.You will pay dearly for his death.'' And with these words on his lips,he drew his blade and slashed Sentinel's sword arm,gashing it badly.Even as he did this,another arrow thudded into Sentinel's side

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
  • If only you knew how to stop someone like me.
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2004, 05:09:24 PM »
Beowulf ld as he hid behind a great tree from their sences and smells.He looked around and saw that he was injured.
d**n orc.
He said as he started to suck the poison out for he knew that something was wrong with him since he had began losing his balance.
~Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.~

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2004, 05:10:10 PM »
He watched Rhedad notch the arrow and letting it go towards him, even though he was running. He dived to the ground, making it look as if the arrow caught him in the back. He landed in the snow, with the arrow centimeters away from his body. He made sure it looked like he was dead from where Rhedad was. He waited for Sentinel to engage the orcs, then slipped into a nearby bush without being seen. He found his way around, where Rhedad was, taking the arrow with him. When he got there, he crouched in a tree, watching Sentinel tear appart Ghulk. His blades were already out so he jolted down the tree, surprising and killing one more of his warriors. He was dead before Ahren hit the ground, landing from his decent. He quickly took the bow, and aimed it at any remaining orcs. "I seriously doubt that!" he said, holding the bow steady aimed at the forehead of an orc. "Don't test me, I'm a Night Elf," he added, reffering to the fact that Night Elves were probably the most adept creatures at using a bow, and killing with it.

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2004, 05:17:58 PM »
Beowulf sneered as he pulled out his sword and ran through two ors cutting them down with ease as well.
Did you think that you could kill the three of us so easily?
He asked as he looked at Rhedad smiling a little bit.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2004, 10:18:21 PM »
Rhedad snarled. ''Why yes,I am convined I can''. He demonstrated the truth of this by driving his blade through Beowulf in one smooth move and then jerked it free of the dead Dragon Slayer's body.Even as this happened,one of his surviving warrirors sprang at the Night Elf,attacking him too quickly for him to draw his bow.Knocking the weapon out of the Night Elf's hands,the orc grabbed his enemy's neck and snapped it the way a butcher would snap a chicken's.

Well,this could have had a far worse ending.He had lost 4 of his  best warriors,but he had also managed to slay the human berserker and the Night Elf that had seemed to be Sentinel's body guard.Now all they had left to deal with was a badly wounded Sentinel.''Prepare to die,Ranger Lord''he hissed and advanced towards Sentinel who lay bleeding in the  snow,his sword arm dangling pathetically by his side.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2004, 10:29:16 PM »
Sentinel felt a bolt of pain run through his arm as he winced, falling to the snow as he winced once more from the hard snow. He yelled out seeing Ahren and Beowulf fall as he picked up his blade with the other hand as he forced himself up twirling the sword once as he looked the orc in the eyes.
"We shall see, orc, who will live."

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2004, 10:33:55 PM »
Before Beowulf fell he did the Final Breath, a move in which would kill the one he directed it towrads before dying. He turned it towards the orc who had killed Ahren and a shot electrictiy shot from his chest and slammed into the orc incinerating him on the spot and melting the snow where he had stood.

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2004, 10:42:14 PM »
His bow was already drawn, and with a quick movement, the arrow embedded itself into the heart of the orc. He used his vision to verify that. "You think we're your ordinary Elves, or Human for that matter?" he asked shaking his head. He dropped the bow, and withdrew his blades, faster than the eye could register.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2004, 10:49:28 PM »
OOC:Ahren,I already killed your characther.Now go back to being dead so the thread can continue.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2004, 10:51:34 PM »
OOC:I concur.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2004, 11:00:41 PM »
For a moment a blinding white filled their suroundings,as with his remaining energy Beowulf destroyed the orc warrior that had broken the neck of the Night Elf.

Rheadad and his surviving warrior were stunned by the human's final moment of vengeance,but recovered quickly. Shaking their heads to clear their vision,Rhedad and his remaining warrior charged at the injured Sentinel with their blades.''Too stubborn to give up eh,elf?"Rhedad growled,steely determination in his eyes as he inflicted another wound on Sentinel's already bleeding side.''I will not let you live.Too many of my warriors have died today,for me to let your escape with your life.Never will I allow their deaths to have been in vain.''

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2004, 11:09:32 PM »
He winced as he twirled around so fast taking the head of the other orc and coming around to kill the other orc, but only slacing his back horizantally and deeply. He fell to one knee behind the orc and forced himself to stand as he saw the dead orc finally fall.
"Persistence is nothing when survival comes to play, remember that lesson, orc!"

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2004, 11:23:31 PM »
"Rule number one, orc, you never ignore your opponents," he said, bolting towards the back of Rhedad. He kicked his right knee, bringing him down, then  bringing up both of his blades, leaving a large X on his back. He puched the orc forward, then summer saulted back to his original position. All this happened in less than 15 seconds. "Rule number two, these warriors will not die in vain because Sentinel will live, but because they were assigned to you," he continued. "And rule number three, things are never what they appear," he ended, sleathing his swords.

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2004, 01:21:52 AM »
OOC:You are already dead!Unless you accept that,I don't see how this thread can go on.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2004, 01:42:17 AM »
OCC: Does that mean that at any time I want I can just rip your guts out and kill you if we will roleplay again? If I want, I can just kill every body in the roleplay and be the king if it's going to be that simple. Let me decide whether he is dead or not ok?

Offline Maggot

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2004, 01:49:26 AM »
OOC:No one is invincible.Plenty of my PC's have died but I never protested against this.It would be easy for me to insist that none of my warriors were killed,but I do not do this.

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Beowulf

• Adept
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2004, 10:53:33 AM »
OOC:Ifr charrie dies make another one, jsut not the same. If you want make it the son of your last charrie and go with a revenge plot

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2004, 11:00:23 AM »
OOC:What Beowulf said, he died and yo don't see him complaining

Offline ahren

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Searching
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2004, 06:19:21 PM »
OOC: None of you have read the rules have you?