llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The hole of hell (really pants title but it will do)  (Read 5868 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The hole of hell (really pants title but it will do)
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2004, 12:40:48 PM »
Faith looked steadily at Leilah, and rolled her eye's, "he seems fine to me," she sadi softly looking over to alec and given him a 'good morning' back, she turned to go into the kitchen to bring out breackfast and the three backpacks, she walked back in with four plates of the original english breackfast, toast, egg, bacon, everything, she placed one plate in front of everyone and returned to the kitchen, she returned a few minuites later with the packpacks, "these are full of all of the essentials we will need for the journey" she gave a packpack to each of them "i hope you all slept well because it will probably be a while before we get a proper night sleep again" she looked gently around the room at the group and countinued "i hope you are all equiped and ready to go" she nodded and gave the packpacks out, "now eat please" she smiled and sat down to eat her own breackfast
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2004, 01:50:04 PM »
"Oh my, this sense? It's so good!! each bite I take it's like.. oh this wonderful!" Lucy said as she wolfed down er breakfast, "You guys don't know we Andalites, we don't have this sense of what do you call it? We don't  sense the texture and flavor of our foods it's just consumed for nutrition but this sense it makes eating so pleasurable!"  Lucy continued to wolf down the breakfast before finally ready.  "Once were out of town I'm going to return to my true form. Travel is easier that way than on two unsteady legs."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2004, 02:01:34 PM »
Faith laughed a small silent laugh "hungry," she said slowly thats what we call it, when we haven't eaten for a while you get hungry, so you like your foods more if you understand what i mean" she looked carefully into lucy's eyes before finishing her breackfast, yes you may change to your original form for i shall be traveling in my other form" she said slowly "i do not know about Leilah, and i guess that Alec will travel in his usal form, or is that the only form that you can obtain?" she looked at Alec curiously and then turned to Lucy again "i will be traveling in the form of a white horse, so you may not be the odd one out" she smiled and turned once more to Alec "you may ride on my back if you wish if you get tired i am amazingly fast so i can get out of danger twice as fast as any other, and i can also carry twice my own weight, so if you were all in human form, then i will be able to run at full speed with all of you on my back" she nodded solemenly, and stood up

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2004, 02:15:21 PM »
Lucy looked revolted for a second then calmed down, the ideal of carrying a lesser creature on his back made him shudder, it was the ultimate insult to honor.  Lucy would have said something but bit back the words.  "Well lets get going."

As soon as Axe was outside he resumed his true form.  Blue sprouted everwhere as he grew up to neary two and a half meters before the two legs seperated and became four.  The tail sproted out but the clothes didn't become shreds they were tight enough they merged with the huma skin and disappeared.  Axe trotted around for a second then waited for the others.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2004, 02:38:04 PM »
Faith walked out and changed to her horse form, first of all her nose began to grow out and into her mouth forming a long mussle, then white fur began to sprout out of every part of her body, her ears began to move to the top of her head and turn pointed, her arms tunerd to two more legs and her body became more full out and more sleek, the horse was very tall and pure white her hair down to the bottom of her neck, was pure silvery white, her tail the same, her fur gleamed in the sunlight, her eyes still the unnatural green that they were before, the horse moved forward a tiny bit more and rerred up onto its hind legs before galloping of at full speed, she moved like the wind, swerving around posts and trees, she ran all the way down the street before turning around and galloping back, she reered once more before pawing the ground at her feet, Faith loved being a horse and lucky for her she could comunicate through the mind

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2004, 02:38:22 PM »
Faith walked out and changed to her horse form, first of all her nose began to grow out and into her mouth forming a long mussle, then white fur began to sprout out of every part of her body, her ears began to move to the top of her head and turn pointed, her arms tunerd to two more legs and her body became more full out and more sleek, the horse was very tall and pure white her hair down to the bottom of her neck, was pure silvery white, her tail the same, her fur gleamed in the sunlight, her eyes still the unnatural green that they were before, the horse moved forward a tiny bit more and rerred up onto its hind legs before galloping of at full speed, she moved like the wind, swerving around posts and trees, she ran all the way down the street before turning around and galloping back, she reered once more before pawing the ground at her feet, Faith loved being a horse and lucky for her she could comunicate through the mind

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2004, 08:21:42 AM »
Leigh took her fox form as she reached the sunlight she shivered she hated sunlight. "Come on lets get moving if i stay to much in the light  i become very tired and weak"  She slide under Faith at least then the sunligt wouldnt beat down so hard and maybe she could survive the day. Her necklace was glowing brightly green she needed it to glow blue to keep her going for the whole day.
i knw im not hated but i wish i was loved

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2004, 12:13:20 PM »
Faith stepped forward trying to evode the foxes tail, "are we all ready to go" she spoke to everyone through the mind, she shook her large head and moved forward towards the forest just in front of them, "we must get going otherwise this journey will last a lot longer than we need it to be" she moved forward again but then turned to pick up the bag she had put on the floor, she picked it up with her teeth and threw it over her neck, she smiled or as much as she could in her form, and began to walk of into the forest, at least it would be cool in there, the sun was beating down on her back, making her extremly hot, "if anything should happen to any of us, if any of us get seperated i have packed a wistle in each bag if you need help just blow it and the rest of us will come and find you" she nodded and then countinued into the forest, ready to embark on the journey of a life-time.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2004, 05:19:46 PM »
Aye lead the way!

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2004, 07:16:09 AM »
Faith nodded her large head and began to trott slowly towards the forest right in front of them, throwing her head about in joy and sometimes whinniying.
 They had been traveling for about 5 minuites before Faith heared something moving in the trees, she paused for a moment looking with her sharp eye's all around, she turned to the others, "it would be best if we take camp in about an hour just incase the weather changes but for now i say we quicken our pace just slightly, maybe try and get to the middle of the forest before night-fall, it is not to far but it is still quite a walk," she turned and started to trott a tiny bit quicker then she had been doing lately

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2004, 12:03:46 PM »
Leilah followed under faith keeping up with her faster trott. Luckly she could move fast and swifty uder faith keeping out of the sunlight giving her more time but the sun was starting to affect her badly she started moving slower and her eyesight was terrible and she felt extremly faint. She moved from under Faith and changed back into her human form but the sunlight had been to much and she just blacked out.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2004, 12:16:52 PM »
Axe bent lower ans scooped up Leilah in his.  Perhaps it would be best if we stopped here the sun will set soon enough.  Axe too felt something in the trees and he caught little peripheral pictures of it but not much more.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2004, 12:19:22 PM »
Faith stopped, and turned "for goodness sake, this is about the seventh time this is happened"

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2004, 12:59:56 PM »
Leigh woke up she didnt know where she was 1 minute she was hearing  a mans soft voice next she flet a painful jab in her back. Sun then black

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2004, 01:09:56 PM »
Faith agreed "maybe you are right"she said quietly, she turned and saw a small clearing, "there" she looked at the group and found a way through the bushes to get to the clearing,

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2004, 03:26:58 AM »
won't be on for a little while been banned from my computer will be on soon hopefully :lol: