llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The hole of hell (really pants title but it will do)  (Read 6999 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The hole of hell (really pants title but it will do)
« on: August 22, 2004, 11:50:49 AM »
The night was cold, the air bitter from the chill of the wind, Faith shivered. Faith was an animagus, she could change into a animal at any time that she wanted, her animal was a glinting white horse, the white of snow just fallen onto the soft wet ground, when she wans't a horse she was a normal human being, she wore human clothes, she wore a tight top, of the colour red, and shorts which didnt reach any further then her thigh, she also wore a long black coat to keep her warm, tonight she was meeting someone, who was planning on helping her complete her task, her task was to stop a huge demon ending all of existence by opening the hell gate, which would suck the whole world into a huge hell hole thus ending existence, but it was going to be a long arduace journey, one that she could not do alone, Faith shivered again as she looked into the blackness her eyes piercing every inch of dark, but nothing was moving not even a leaf which had rested on the ground, not even because of the wind, nothing, it was all to still for Faith, and she didn't like it, not one bit.

She countinued to look up and down the streets, waiting for her friend, Leilah, who was also a animagus, but she could turn into a fox at just a blink of the eye, she countinued to wait, the air getting more and more bitter as the night went on,
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 12:07:13 PM »
Leilah moved up the street stealthily, stopping occasionally just to look each way before moving on again, it was quiet, not even the wind rustled thourgh the branches of the trees, Leilah was a brown tan colour, well her as a fox was otherwise she was a tall and slender woman, but she was also a princess, she had been born to the king joesph, and queen annabelle, of darkrod city, she countinued to move stealthly along the floor, intill she finally saw what she wanted to see, there in the middle of a darkened alleyway was a girl, Faith, she moved closer just to make sure it was her, and not some other person standing and looking out for her,
i knw im not hated but i wish i was loved

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Minor Count of Creative Endeavors
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 12:57:34 PM »
The black ness at the far end of the street suddenly shifted. The darkness became more... real as if the shadows had suddenly solidified and been given a life of their own. The shadow shifted and pulsed, rapidly shifting into a human shape. Out of this shape a man suddenly stepped, as if from within the shadow itself. He was about six foot tall with long black hair tied back into a pony tail. A single streak of silver ran through the hair, beginning at his right temple. His eyes flashed a surreally bright blue and looked as though they could see into a person's very soul. He was dressed in black pants and a pristine white shirt underneath a black leather coat that went down to his ankles.

He glanced around, noticing the pair of animagi, and silently stepped back into the shadow, disappearing as swiftly as he had come. A split-second later, he walked out of a shadow immediately behind the red-shirted girl. He quietly called out to her, so as to not startle her.

"Merry meet, my Lady." He said as he bowed to her. "Please do not be alarmed, I mean you no harm, and have, in fact, been sent to aid you."
Authentic Strolenite©

- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?"
- REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX.

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 02:37:56 PM »
That same not far off from the area anthoer odd occurence was going down.  In an old muesuem that feutured ancient artifacts a large ring that stood on a it's edge on a platform whirred to life.  Another ring set inside whirred back and forth as seven lights lit up like jewels on the ring's circumfrence.  Then with a brilliant blue flash that ring seemed to fill with a liquid that cover the inner space.  Then a single solitary figure stepped fromthe liquid and ring shutdown and returned to normal.  The figure was tall more than two meters tall.  It had a horse like body but with a lithe tail was more than two meters long and looked vaguely like a large bull whip, on the end of it was a scorpion like claw.  The upper body was relatively human but it had no mouth to speak and ontop of the normal set of eyes were two stalks that two more eyes moved around on one on each stalk and there were two stalks, it was covered in a shaggy blue fur.

His hooves clicked down the platform he looked around the muesuem, he held a strange looking pistol in one hand a had a small object strapped to his wrist in other.  Looks like a civilized world finally...  

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 01:22:27 PM »
Faith spun her head around looking nervous and shocked she stared at the man who had addressed her "who are you?" she asked nervously, backing away slightly, she looked deep into the man's eyes, "help me? who do you know about this quest?" she stared at the man, she never was very, friendly towards strangers ever since she had, began to like someone she meet and he turned out to be a demon who had been hunting her for some time, from that encounter she had received a scar right along her side leading to her belly button, where he had slashed her, she took a step back searching his eyes to see if she could point something out but she could not see anything, she took another step back, as if slowly trying to get away, but she stayed long enough to hear his reply,

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 01:36:45 PM »
The creature/man moved to the door, opening door slowly he noticed an arguement going on slowly.   If he moved quietly maybe no one would notice, he stepped carefully on the slick stone steps.  Even as quietly as he could it sounded like some one kicking a can along the ground.  He almost got a away but when he was on the sidewalk some one inside tunred the gas lamb on on the muesuem porch it lit up the four figures who shifted nervously in the darkness.  

Oh s**t... Axe thought, the huge blue furred figure stood there, then he thought at the group a line he had been given he stumbled apon any locals. Don't be alarmed, I come in peace...  It sounded stupid too, Axe thought...

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 02:44:22 PM »
Leilah moved closer, but she noticed another person stood with Faith, she looked surprised, she changed into her human form, and began to walk slowly towards them, "Faith who is that?" she asked moving closer, Leilah was more trusting then faith, and she perferred to take risk's "she moved closer to the man "well who are you?" she asked walking right up to the man close enough for her to poke him in the eye if she wanted to, she looked at Faith who was, now quite far away "where you going?" she asked grabbing Faiths arm and pulling her closer,

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 03:59:42 PM »
Faith ripped her arm out of leilah's grasp, and again moved back, she felt like running but something about this person kept her there, she did after all need to get some pepole to join her on her quest, and that was very inportant, she stepped forward "I am faith, i um have been put on a task to stop a demon from opening the gates of hell, i must ask but what is your name" she slapped herself inside, 'you've just given away the plan if he is evil then he will surely tell his boss right' she thought to herself, but something inside her was screaming at her to trust him, she smiled weakly before taking another step back

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004, 05:10:26 PM »
Well uh I'm an explorer more but I think I can help you, can you here me inside your head? I'm using thought speak.  My race doesn't have vocal chords as you can see.  Axe moved his hand to mouth or where there should have been a mouth but there none there.  If you have a quest ahead of your self I will do what I can to help.[/I]  Axe twirled his tail in a lazy circle it was easilt long enough to strike anything coming at him.  The two remained focused on Faith the other two on the stalks continued to bend all around constantly checking in all direections.

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 05:44:50 PM »
The man held his hands out to his sides, open and palms up to show he was unarmed. "Please don't be frightened, I am a friend. My name is Alec and I have been sent by my superiors in the Illuminati. They are also dedicated to fighting demons and they decided you could use some help, so here I am."
Authentic Strolenite©

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 06:25:58 PM »
Faith looked between the two, the one speacking in her head and Alec, she sighed, "well we do need the help," she looked again between them and nodded "i accept your help" she nodded again and smiled slightly before turning to leliah, "they will be a good help in this quest, i have a feeling that we can expect great things from these people" she once again nodded and then turned back to the others, "it has been a long night and i have got a bed waiting for me in my inn the Black Horse, go to your beds, or come with me and i can set you up with a bed for tonight free of charge," she began to walk away not looking behind at who was following her, she called back "we leave in the morning"

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2004, 11:28:56 PM »
Axe clopped behind Faith, this was a new world to him and he had no where to stay nor any viable currency he followed only a pace behind her.  His stalk eyes roamed carefully behind up and to the side of him.  Axe wondered if his enemies followed him here, this world was a free of the Yeerk hopefully it would remain that way.  

Do you think any of your kind would be alarmed by my current form? Axe thought at Faith.  His blue fur rippled, he resembled vaguely the form of a centaur but no mouth, the tail, and the extra eyes might be a little much for these beings who walked on two legs.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 10:10:12 AM »
Faith turned her head slightly to work behind her, she supressed a large giggle, "well they might be a tiny bit surprised" she said quietly, "is there anything you can do to make yourself look a bit more ummmm, human like" she asked looking at the blue fur, it looked smooth enough to run her fingers through but she refrained from doing it

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 12:58:42 PM »
Well if either or you don't mind.. Xxe reached and touched both of them, they felt a slight pulsing sensation.  Ok this part might be a little weird but just bear with me.  

All of the sudden Axe 's form changed, his blue fur shrank back into his skin.  The long elegant tail sucked back into his back, his two from legs shrivled up and away.  Off balanced for a second Axe almost fell but then his spine adjusted, his back canted legs became human.  A seem opened where smooth skin and plump lips formed and a mouth with white teeth.  

He was now a she, she kinda shivered and had features of Leliah and Faith.  Axe smiled "how's she?" said completely naked.

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2004, 06:58:35 PM »
Alec watched the strange metamorph with great interest. "You are rather interesting, friend. Might I ask what, exactly, it is that you are?"
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 07:53:48 PM »
"Whoa speaking in this form is weird, I can here myself. Wow! Yes I, and the last of my kind I fear are Andalites.  I'm sad to say were a dying race or war with the Yeerk had taxed us horribly and I'm one of the few left of my kind.  We were on a exploratory mission for a new home world, but we were attacked.  We were hoeplessly out numbered, so i used one of artifacts the stargate to escape.  Don't worry it's impossible to trace stargate travel.  Add to the fact I put in random symbols to get here, as far as I know I could be on the other side of the galaxy.  Galaxy.  What a funny word, they way it sounds."  Axe looked around, "Ok lets get going."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004, 11:06:33 AM »
"yeah that looks great we will just need to get you some clothes" Faith said slowly, she nodded and then carried on up the street "oh and we will have to make up a new name for you as well, got any suggestions anyone" she looked around at everyone and waited for each reply

OOC: umm what exactly do you look like luke, cause faith has long raven black hair with gleams a dark purple in the sunlight, she has a pale but perfect complexion, her eyes are a very light green, she is 5,7ft and is rather skiny, im not quite sure what leilah looks like because she is my character she is my friends.

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 11:19:20 AM »
OOC:sorry i havent been on lately, can't get on the computer very often, um yeah so i have long brown-red hair, with a tanned complexion, a large bust, and very skiny i am quite tall and that is all i can think of!

IC: Leilah giggled as axe changed into a female form, "you need some clothes" she murmured, turning to face Faith laughing silently, "i think Lucy is a very good name" she said turning to face axe again "or paige" she cried, she looked rather exicted about all this "and i have some buetifull clothes that you can wear, its like a long crimson dress you know, very nice if wore right hehe" she giggled again,

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 11:32:15 AM »
OOC: Lucy stands about 5'7", skinny, medium bust, she had indigo eyes with wisps of purple, and shoulder length black hair shot with locks of red.  

"Oh ok, I guess your right. This form isn't that effective for staying warm without wrappings.  Ok Lucy sounds fine if we meet some one but don't any of you go getting any ideas.  There is one limit you should know before we continue, I can only hold a form not my own for no more than two hours. Otherwise I become, Feh'huz, or stuck in that form for the rest of my life.  We've already been standing here four minutes, we should keep moving unless some one becomes suspicous." Lucy stood there looking at the group a determined fire in her eyes but also she was completely clueless about normal human interactions.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2004, 12:00:14 PM »
Faith nodded "follow me it is only a 3 minuite walk from here, and we shall find you some appropriate clothes when we get there" she frowned at Leilah, as she stood looking highly amused at the scene, faith turned down an alley-way, and then took a right then an immediate left, after 3 or 4 minuites of turning left and right and then left again, they reached what looked like a small cottage, but with lots of rooms, Faith pushed the door open the pub was empty except for a few stragelers, which where probably to drunk to do anything at that time anyway, she lead up the stairs, "um Alec here is a nice cosy room, im sorry it's not very much but it's something" she pushed the door open to reveal a smallish room with a candle burning on a bedside table, a small bed fitted nicely in the corner and a small wardrobe in the other, she nodded good-night and countinued to walk up the stairs "Leilah you know where your room is, its your usall, and then Faith and lucy had left her as well "lucy if you follow me i will fit you up with three sets of clothes, and don't worry about the form, just hold it as long as you can in the morning, at night be whatever form you wish to be, she countinued to walk up the stairs intill she reached a large wooden door, she pushed it open to reveal a large room with lot's of cupboards and drawers around everywhere, she pulled open the nearest one to her and pulled out a baggy black top with white lines down the side, a long black skirt which had a holster for a dagger in the inside of it, she also pulled out a small tight grey top and a pair of leggings which were also grey, and a brown top with brown shorts all where womens clothing, she closed that drawer and opened one of the cupboards which was stacked full of shoes, she pulled out a pair of black hard wearing shoes which had gone a mangy grey "sorry bout the colours and the condition, but they are usally for people who have no clothes or have forgotten to pack enough," Faith smiled polietly, it was the first time she had smiled since, they had all met in the street like that, "well i shall show you to your room and then i must go and sort some stuff out before we go, Faith walked down two sets of stairs to reach a old looking grey wooden door, she pushed it open to reveal a brightly lit room quite large a bed in one side with a chest of drawers and a wardrobe, she smiled and quietly said "goodnight" before shutting the door behind her and heading back downstairs

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2004, 03:44:03 PM »
Lucy smiled, "Good no offense to you kind but walking on two legs without a tail is weird."  There was a slight pause in her speech, then Faith was looking at Axe again.  Axe took the clothes in his six fingered hands and followed her to his room.  He set the clothes down on the small bed and stood on the far side of the room next to the wall.  The ceiling was just high enough that he only had to bend his eye stalks.

Goodnight Faith he thought at her then was asleep in a few minutes just standing up, his main eyes were closed but his stalk eyes were still open and swung around constantly watching all sides.  The tail was curled around his back, in fact if anyone saw him they might think he was just another centaur.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2004, 04:51:06 PM »
Faith smiled and quietly said "goodnight axe" she jogged down each set of steps trying to be as quiet as possible, she reached the bottom and pushed the drunken men outta the door, she locked it and returned to the kitchen, she had retreived 3 large backpacks, 1 for her and leilah to share one for axe and one for Alec, she knew that the men (and um Yeerk if they ate anything) would need more to themselves, she began to pack plenty of water and food, she also put a first aid pack into her's and leilah's bag, after about 10 minuites the pack's were fully packed she had set out her equipment she would need and the clothes she would wear, her clothes were not as scruffy as the one's she had given to axe (lucy)

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2004, 05:45:41 PM »
OOC: I'm a Andalite, the Yeerk are at war with my kind.  

IC:  Axe woke the next morning before it was dawn and took a strol outside on the grass when he was done he returned upstairs.  With a fliudic motion he look in the mirror and found himself looking at Lucy. She selected the tightfitting top and leggings, those would most likely stay to her human body if she returned to his true form.  She put on the old black shoes and tossed the rest of the clothes in her bag.  

Lucy felt her stomach rumble with hunger, and that was weird she had just eaten.  She went downstairs and found some fruit that looked more appeasing in this form than the fresh green grass outside.  She picked a green fruit and bit into to it with her teeth.  She nearly screamed with pleasure.  This is crazy, this sense, the jucie, the sweetness, it had texture!
She quickly devoured two more fruits and fought down the raving urge to suddenly raid the kitchen of every piece of food.  When she had bit that apple? I think that's what this body calls them. It was like feeling incredibly happy while she consumed nutrition! It was wild!  

She would definately have to ask Faith more about this!

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2004, 09:40:19 AM »
After leaving Alec at his room, no one had seen him all night, and he was nowhere to be found as they went downstairs for breakfast either. As they began eating, the shadows in the corner of the bar suddenly shifted and Alec stepped out of them, as if walking down a hallway. He sat down with them and began wating, after offering 'good mornings' to everyone.
Authentic Strolenite©

Offline foxylady13

• Apprentice
    • Awards
er
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2004, 10:40:26 AM »
where have you been alll morning and all night alec? She shifted towards Faith and said to her quietly i dont like him somehitng is up and dont trust him do u?