llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pie thief at hand  (Read 1483 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« on: August 14, 2004, 03:54:59 PM »
*stands at a podium ready to talk into a microphone* There is a chess pie thief at hand, and i have decided that it is now time to take action, he has stolen his last bit of chess pie i say that we set up a trap to catch him, i suggest that we make a chess pie and we put it out to wait on him and when he comes close we pounce who is with me, our chess pie has gone missing for the last time! and it is time we stand up for the rights to our chess pie *cheers for herself*  :twisted:
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 09:14:22 PM »
Huzzah! I Volunteer to stand guard on the pie 24 hours 7 days a week! I shant rest until the thief has been brought to justice! You neednt worry about guarding it while I am on duty, Callista, for I have unnatural stamina for these types of things.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 06:40:14 AM »
*look's at shadoweagle with a suspicous glare, and then look's quaintly down at the chess pie in her hand* you wish to look after this pie, and not eat it!! and if you do eat it doom on you doom on you doom on you doom on you!  :twisted: i will be checking up on you every single minuite of the day my eyes will be on you but, you will not see me, i see you but you don't see me hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha :twisted:  :evil: doom on you *places the chess pie on a tray and put's it just under the podium!

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 08:00:52 AM »
Shadoweagle takes a seat next to the podium, sitting cross-legged, and looking like a diligent guard. Whilst he 'guards', the mage appears to practice his spell-craft.

Time passes. An hour or so later, those watching the pie and guard, may notice that the guard seemed to be performing identical things as he had done before. It was as though Shadoweagle were set on 'repeat'.
Should anyone attempt to speak to the mage, they would be graced with no reply. And should anyone attempt to touch him, the mage and pie would fade into a vapour of shadow and darkness. In place of the pie, would appear a simple, leatherback book: "Illusion For Dummies".

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 09:19:18 AM »
Callista sit's in a tall building looking down, on shadow as he guards the pie, everytime he might look up here she truns and hids behind the wall, he may be able to sense her but will not be able to see where from.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 09:30:55 AM »
Unfortunately, Shadoweagle had departed several minutes after he had sat down for guard. He had stayed just long enough to cast an illusion of himself and the pie, and had teleported himself to the safety of the tavern with the REAL pie. :o That illusion will stay there, of course, either until someone touches it, or until its energies run out - in a good weeks time.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Pie thief at hand
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2004, 02:54:40 PM »
unfourtunate for shadow he doesnt relise that wasn't the real pie, it was a jam and marmite filled pie, just made to look like chess pie, that is why Callista had trusted anyone to look after the pie, so the thief would have a disgusting taste in his mouth for about 3 days before it goes away, Callista giggled to herself