llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dark Nights  (Read 11233 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2004, 12:33:25 PM »
Lucanus grabbed the scruff of Serraph's shirt and started running, justa s the first few arrows lanced out at them.  

"Split up! They'll pin us down if we're all together." He tossed Serraphs after Callsita and trampled down a branching trail.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2004, 02:03:24 PM »
Callista nodded and watched as Lucanus ran the other way, she did not like seperating but it would probably be the best way of confusing the enemy, she ran as fast as she could jumping and swerving
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2004, 07:25:43 PM »
As the monk grabbed the collar of Serraphs cape, Serraph reacted by crouching down, and in the same motion, drawing and slicing upwards with his sword, slashing at the monks wrist, which would effectively sever the tendons in his hand and a main artery as well.

It was not necessarily Serraphs desire to hurt the monk, but simply a move of self defense which had become natural to Serraph.

Throwing the cape off (but still in the cloak and on his jointed stilts) he went into a full run towards the forest. As he ran, he knew that anything might trip him and he was fully prepared to fall in such a way that would land him back on his feat unharmed.

He was making his path almost parallel to the elf. He was still in charge of getting her to Pelan. It would not do for her to die.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2004, 10:10:26 PM »
Xavier was waiting in the forest, having heard and felt the comotion he came to the edge of the forest and watched the people. He smirked and unsheathed his sword, he would help these people no doubt, but how to make them notice him? He had an idea. He brought his hand up into the air and a lightning bolt shot through the trees and hit his hand lighting his form up, if they had noticed he waved his hand for them to follow, and he waited for them to come to him
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2004, 12:03:52 AM »
A mage, another bloody amge Lucanus thought, well he obviously wanted us to follow him, to a trap or safety Lucanus didnt really know. He dodged away and doubled back on one of the twelve archers in the forest.  He was on the shootist before it realised what was happeninig.

It was a mishappen little thing, Lucanus was disgusted by it a Dark Elf.  Lucanus cocked one fist and smashed the little buzzerd's head in.  It fell unconsious but maybe dead, he snatched up the little dark elf and ran after the elf.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2004, 11:39:39 AM »
He waited there for a while, his sword in his hand as he waited, they were blind or obviously dull, if he had wanted to attack them he would have already. He shook his head, keeping his hat covering his head

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2004, 09:58:07 AM »
Callista had noticed the mage and had started to run towards him ducking out of the way of a swinging branch, she stopped just before him hands on knees breathing heavily "12,..... of ...... them" she said in uttered gasps, she pulled her sword from her back ready to fight just in case, also watching the mage to see what he would do first.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2004, 12:12:07 PM »
He nodded and sheathed his sword, he started tapping his fingers in the air and suddenly black fire surrounded his hands, he brought them close to his face, and she could see just a glimse of a navy blue face and violet eyes. He shot out the fire and it must of hit some of the enemy, because screams filled the air

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2004, 03:19:25 PM »
she watched him intently, watching every move he made, where were the others had they got lost? she searched around the forest floor for them, but not being able to see them she gave up and looked back at the mage.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2004, 03:20:54 PM »
He kept his face hidden by his hat and looked around.
"We will wait."
His voice was a blending of accents, strange and compelling. He kept still waiting

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2004, 03:28:21 PM »
"who are you" she asked looking at him with a lot of diffrent attitudes on her face, one was telling her to go and leave him, the other pulling her closer, as if telling her to get to know him, he will be an assest to the journey,

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2004, 03:30:19 PM »
He looked down at her, towering over her , he seemed that he could crush her like an ant if he pleased, but he made no move to.
"I am Xavier Kinslayer."
He held out his hand

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2004, 03:36:07 PM »
she smiled kindly at him and also held her hand out but cautiously just in case, she turned to look back into the forest watching for the others, "i am guessing the dark mage sent them then" she said with no concern what so ever in her voice,

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2004, 03:38:02 PM »
He shrugged, she had taken him too lightly, she knew nothing about him save his name, he could of been working for the dark mage and she would know nothing of it, oblivious to her death.
"I guess so."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2004, 09:32:20 AM »
Callista shrugged also "oh well, i bet you think i am stupid aswell," she said softly looking from the corner of her eye to look at the mage, she swung on the balls of her feet for a while and then dropped down again

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2004, 07:00:53 PM »
He smirked.
"Yes, I do."
He said coldly, not caring at all how to appeared to her, mortals were of no concern to him

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2004, 10:25:17 PM »
Lucanus had just come back when that d**n mages fire had hit him! Stupid mages careless with hter dam magic, Lucanus was warded against most forms of magical attack from his order but fire still burned.  Lucanus had also dropped the sack of body he grabbed becuase he had used it to block the flames that came at him.

Lucanus came to the mage and Callista, "You almost killed me you spawn of a goat's ass and you destroyed the attacker I had captured. I should pound you into a bloody pulp right here."  Lucanus pulled the rest of his scorched shirt off the blister on his shoulder had a nasty color too it.  He rated his teeth loud enough for anyone to here.

Offline very_veiwtiful_joe

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Riathumus arrives
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2004, 08:40:37 AM »
The stranger watched quietly, oh so quietly, and thought to himself, "Should he be aiming to strike the lady I shall act. But should the Mage act in haste and try to kill him, he shall surely die." He slowly drew his sword. Such a sword there was not to be found in all the land. It shone with an uncountable aura of colours. "Soon soon"
The strong are not always strong. The mighty are not always mighty. But the Wisdom of the Wise lasts forever.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2004, 09:39:08 AM »
Callista stood and looked her face twisted into a smile, "i am kinda stupid arn't i" she smiled, she countinued to look around the forest failing to notice the stranger standing in the bushes and also failing to see Lucanus,

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2004, 03:50:44 PM »
He looked them, staying silent, taking the man's insult he smirked, a mortal against him, surely it would be funney as to blast the man into pieces, he did what he wanted. He looked at them from the cover of his hat as if they were inferios to him, in many ways they were, but at least they had an audacious attitude that Xavier himself did not have

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2004, 04:32:12 PM »
Lucanus gave Callista an odd look, was she playing dumb on purpose? He turned to the new comer, another noble with a glowly fork and supposedly omnipotent powers.

"Ok... well this is getting a little weird for me, I'm going to leave this in your almighty hands." Lucanus snarled.  With that he disappeared into the woods, heading back on the path to the city of Pedalan.

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2004, 07:31:14 PM »
He smirked once again at the hopeless man, he though sensed in them all power that made him hunger for it desperately. Maybe they would serve his needs if he agreed to help them in some way

Offline very_veiwtiful_joe

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2004, 02:59:45 AM »
The stanger dissapeared owing to the fact there was no fight
The strong are not always strong. The mighty are not always mighty. But the Wisdom of the Wise lasts forever.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2004, 08:53:19 AM »
Callista watched as lucanus walked away, she turned to the mage and sighed heavily, "we have only just met, and i do not much about him, i do not now why he agreed to come with me but i also don't understand why he is going away now?" she shrugged abanding the thought of him going away,

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Dark Nights
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2004, 04:54:59 PM »
Xavier sighed.
"It was because of me..."
He said and smirked, weakling