llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: hello  (Read 6136 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« on: August 07, 2004, 06:34:44 PM »
yo yo yo, wat up? LOOK OUT FOR THE LONG NAMERS DUDE, WERE COMING, WERE GOING TO MASS A HUGE ARMY, AND GO AROUND RAINING DEATH FROM A WATERING CAN, WITH GIANT MUSHROOMS ATTACHED TO THEM  :lol:  :D  :twisted: we are the all mighty LONG NAMERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:    

P.s dnt mess hehe  :wink:
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 06:42:29 PM »
Code alpha Red Penguin, we have a grammar, punctuation and spelling
red alert. Not too mention the big letters, talk of an invasion and slang.
What will the Captain say? I wonder...

Anyway mushroom Lady. Greetings and welcome.

Sincerely, Michael
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

• Grand Master
    • Awards
MAN
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 06:54:36 PM »
man, man, IM NOT A MAN, oh well, we all make mistakes, just DONT do it again, anyway, dnt worry about the captain, ive heared all about him dude hehehehe i have the backing of maeve and danu and avalon, hehe, there are always ways hehe  :twisted:

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 06:57:59 PM »
i swear tht just sed man!! freacky dnt u think, sorry no need to have a go at u  :cry:  im SORRY ahhh well no im not but dnt worry no hard fellings heh e
 :lol:

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 07:14:20 PM »
It is going to be a penguin vs. long name randomness war, I can feel it.

Oh dear. I lock down the citadel and pass out cotton wads for everyone's ears. This is going to get ugly before it gets pretty. :)

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2004, 07:32:07 PM »
dude i have the long namers on my side dont worry about that and plus we are all female, hehe amazons yep yep defenatly precious :D

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2004, 08:05:23 PM »
I would say that this has nothing to do with me...*little twirl* that would be a lie! ^_^ I am the queen of long namers, and I defy all who try to stop us! If my little friend wants to rain destruction with her giant mushroom watering can, then let it be so! I support her, dude! YAAAARGH!
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 08:48:28 PM »
Callista Miala Moonshade and Danu Raven Nightshade are one and the same.
Simple as that.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 09:15:57 PM »
Callista, where, OH where should I start?

Enough with the slang. There are quite a few bilingual people in the Citadel and you are not only mangling the language but you are embarrassing the rest of us. Yo Yo Yo wasnt cool on YoMTV Raps, its not cool here.

Some basic net etiquette, I know it may be an alien topic, but YELLING AT EVERYONE isnt very nice. I ask on my behalf and on that of everyone who hasnt gotten the wads of cotten into their ears yet. By the way, thank you Strolen.

I may be a little naive, but I would like to think that everyone in the Citadel is on the same side, not divided into opposing camps and cliques. That sort of behavior was old in high school, and has lost every shred of appeal since then.

Syntax, diction, and grammar are not bad words.

There is nothing wrong with long names, in my opinion. Just as long as you do not expect everyone to refer to you by them everytime they type your name.

Now, all of that being said...

welcome.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 09:28:39 PM »
Cal, sweetie I am inclined to agree with Scras on this one. Please drop the slang it just looks trashy! Do not think that some one is out to get you and please don't start any cliques Scras is right that is stupid and childish! As for your typing method legibility is a must. Also as an added plus take it easy on the emoticons one is quite enough. That being said I hope you will clean up your act and enjoy your stay!

Yours,
      ~Adel
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2004, 01:32:04 AM »
Okay, seen something I cannot let drop. Cal and Danu are not one and the same! Anyone that has spoken to me for a decent amount of time will know that, and even you should realise that I abhor slang when propper engilsh can be used just as easily! I find I have to point that out, and I hope that I will never have to again!
Thankyou! :!:
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2004, 10:09:57 AM »
hey stop ratting on me i'm new and I just don't have the hang on this yet you could be a little nicer on the account, and sorry about the slang I have hotmail and i always use it but I will try not to ok! oh and me and danu are not the same person, she is my cousin if you don't mind and she was here with me that is why I had to log off ok, so if you don't mind, could you all stop saying that me and danu are the same person, cause then you would be getting the facts wrong ok  :(  :evil: thank you

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 11:32:22 AM »
Huh? What? Who said that?
Not me! it must have been my evil twin.
Yes, it is me, Michaels evil twin.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2004, 11:47:47 AM »
Well i shall have to keep a look out for this evil twin of yours, and make sure i do not confuse him for you, i apoligise for getting rather snotty but i perfer to do thing's my way, and if someone is telling me that my way is wrong, well lets just say i don't turn out as nice as you thought, if you understand that, let this all be over, let us all just start over, you may call me anything, you do not have to use my whole name all the time, just shorten it if you wish, and let us all be friends, or at least on speaking terms, yes  :)

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2004, 12:01:17 PM »
What are you talking about? I have no evil twin, I promise!
Do you have a cousin? Does she like chess pie?

P.S If you read my post you might discover that I never mentioned long names. I do not care if your name is 1000 letters long.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2004, 12:14:19 PM »
Ok, I don't quite know wether she likes chess pie, i believe she has never tried it, but you will have to ask her yourself, well i also see that you can't really have anything againsnt long names for your name also is quite long do you not think?

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2004, 11:12:07 PM »
Chess Pie is wonderful! but I have yet to find anyone on this site that has tried it other than myself! I am sorry if you found me arrogant and rude in my last post , but I stand by what I said! I understand that you are new and I think you will bring a lot creative thought to this site! I am SOOO glad that you got rid of the slang! I can't keep up with it! You write beautifully and I hope we can be friends!

~yours Adel! ( of the feared short namers! :lol: )
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline D'hui

• Apprentice
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2004, 06:02:31 AM »
Although my name is short I'm a fervent pacifist and will keep out of any war which may ensue on this site between long namers, short namers and penguins.  Or any other factions.
 Good morning Cal..., I'm sure your 'syntax' will get better with continual practice.  (You would almost think this is a site for teaching english in schools rather than an ideas site!).
I thought therefore I was, but then YOU started thinking and that really put me off.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2004, 12:52:02 PM »
mmmm...I love it, Chess pie,
Long namers, short namers, penguins...oh my.
Lets all get along, I'll give it a try

The game is the thing
English class was hardly a fling

hmmm...rhyming stuff.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2004, 11:55:40 AM »
Hey I am all for peace and quiet, but the corruption of the mind is far greater than anything, I agree that english class was not in a great deal one of my favorite lessons, and i would rather shoot myself in the head than have to go through another lesson of it, but i also understand that it is a must to use proper english, otherwise you will be, how do I put it... digracing the english language, do you not think,  :), one thing i must disagree on is that in my opinion, I do not write well at all, not as well as some people on this site.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2004, 06:11:17 PM »
*glares angrily and stalks away to look for the apparently Lost Secret of Grammar*
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

• Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2004, 03:51:28 PM »
hey, don't you glare at me, i have done quite well to improve my grammar i think, don't be critising me, when i doubt your grammar is perfect captain, you may be strong and you be the most imprtant person on this site, but it does not mean that you can bully people do you understand me??  :evil:

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2004, 03:59:19 PM »
I think he made a joke Callista...
No need too respond like he attacked you with a spiked club.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2004, 09:33:07 PM »
The modesty is refreshing Cal! You say that you do not writes as well as some on this site and you do speak truth! I still think you could be a productive and creative member! Try posting in a different section. Give your input!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
hello
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2004, 09:56:27 PM »
Yes..... input.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away