llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A quest. A call to create!  (Read 1098 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
A quest. A call to create!
« on: July 30, 2004, 03:33:15 AM »
This is our first semi-official quest, or drive for creative posts.  Check out the inspiration piece and do something.  See post for details.

http://www.strolen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22231#22231
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Boil. Boil. Toil and Trouble....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 02:33:46 PM »
It is always good to stir the forum from time to time.

So go read the first post, and POST

One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER. One should strive to be a REALLY USEFUL POSTER.
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
A quest. A call to create!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »
Alright, that is @!#$in' it!
I can put up with it most times, but your repeated encouraging taglines are REALLY IRRITATING ME, Moon!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
    • Awards
I will stop
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 07:01:15 PM »
I will stop generating repeating tag lines when all of you actually generate more content. I mean, I could resort to flashing graphics or a flash sig file. If I thought it would motivate you all, I would do it. Sites like this are nothing with out an constant inpour of content. Without new content, people hit the site once, read most things, and never come back. If they can expect a new post or six every day or so, everyone will come.

And many of them will post too.

Besides the more you post, the easier it is to post, thus the more you post. It is synergetic. That is why I want people to try and post more... to challange themselves. Once you get started, you really can't stop.

So if you are tired of me repeating tag lines of helpful encouragement... post and I will stop it.
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
Authentic Strolenite ®©