llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The warrior  (Read 9308 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2004, 07:16:23 PM »
"well at most points i wouldnt mind fighting with all of you but today, i um seem to be a little more preoccupied about that demon just outside of this clearing about to open the hell gates, so if you big strong men could help little ole' me out just this once i will be most sincerly gratefull"  Taren looked down at the people below her, her meaning eyes over all of them, "come on, just this little well bigish well alright very very very very big demon and then you can go on your way, i just dont want the world to end, well not just yet anyway!" Taren giggled slighty as she moved down to one of the branches so she could talk without having to shout
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline DarkShadow

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2004, 05:15:23 PM »
Trakien paused.

Was she pulling something or was this for real. Could she have some trick up her sleave that he had never before encountered, or could it really be possible that something this big could be happening for the first time ever. It was unlikely, but it was possible. It would have to be the first event or else Trakien would not be standing here, but it was still possible. But how could it be possible, and would Sithrael really be on the level.

Then again, she should have no memory of her last life. But there were ways around that, and he had no idea. Still, the trap would probably not involve that particular knowledge.

"OK, I will go and see this Demon Gate. Lead the way"

OOC: If you would like, you might want to combine this thread with you're  other thread that you started.
Rock may break, Ice may melt, and Fire may suffocate, but in the end Darkness consumes all, and so, it shall consume You.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2004, 05:42:38 PM »
OOC: yeah i will have to get it near the end though don't i in the other post but yeah it will be great to do that.

Taren, moved between the trees swiftly leading straight to where a huge gate was carved into the mountain side, a very very big demon now stood in front of it chanting, the door creacked open, but there on the other side was two other people or things, a white stallion and a fox was running up the other side, they stopped and then began to transform back into there human shapes, it was Faith, she ran towards the beast and called out "stop, i will not let you do this" she had already drawn a sowrd, Taren dropped down next to her, "need some help" she asked also pulling a sword from her back, the fox had also transformed into a human and was also standing with a sword out, a rustle came from behind them to signify, that the man was on his way, when he comes through the brush he will see a huge stone gate with just a slit open, a red flame will burst out of the door and then go back the demon will turn around and throw a small knife into a tree next to you "do not try and stop me, for you are all mere mortals and can do nothing against the evil power of, my master and me, together we will rule the universe" the demon let out a long high-pitched laugh, and then pulled out his sword to, he lifted one of his mighty hands and pointed at Taren "why are you helping them?" he asked staring into his cold eyes was enough to make a shiver go down your spine "because to be frank i don't want the world to end just yet" she grinned bringing her sword down onto the demons finger which fell to the floor, "now prepare to die" she lifted her sword again and charged full on, Faith followed her lead and charged as well,

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2004, 10:47:53 PM »
OOC: Look, I know that I'm supposed to be tactful as an administrator but I must say that after having looked over this, I feel that I have lost a part of myself.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline very_veiwtiful_joe

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2004, 10:57:49 AM »
The stanger watched from behind the tree, and began to speak to his sword, "Be still Uriah. If the demon looks to be succeding we shall intercede but if not we shall be on our way. PATIENCE URIAH!!! Oh dear. I hope they did not hear that."
The strong are not always strong. The mighty are not always mighty. But the Wisdom of the Wise lasts forever.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2004, 12:58:19 PM »
Taren swung round "well don't just stand there help" she cried, looking straight at the new stranger, "you shall pay, you traitor" screamed the demon, launching itself forward onto Taren, taren jumped onto the demons back and then down to the floor again laughing, and mimicking the demon "you shall pay traitor" she screeched with laughter, she still stared at the stranger, "don't worry you didn't talk to loud it's just i sensed you there" she smiled mischievously, she jumped on the demons back and stabbed it in the shoulder, it screeched and span around flying into, Faith who was stood on the other side, she ducked out of the way and ran towards the stranger, Taren sighed heavily "fine then don't help don't worry it doesn't matter if the world ends does it" she called jumping once again and cutting the demon on the shoulder.

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2004, 02:28:19 AM »
"STOP!". Instantaneously there was a lull in the fighting. "Taren, what you must understand is that you shall not, CAN not, kill that which is dead. But with the help of Uriah you can banish him to his rightful place.", and with that he pointed the shining sword at the demon.  Gold threads began to materialise and envelope the demon from his head downwards. "TRAITOOOR!!", the demon bellowed as he began to dissapear.
"What did you do?", asked Taren. "I put him on the road with a slight push. If he is powerful he shall return, but if not you need not worry any longer.For I am the guardian of your blood and it shames me to see it spilt."
The strong are not always strong. The mighty are not always mighty. But the Wisdom of the Wise lasts forever.

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2004, 03:35:21 AM »
Name:Unkown as of yet
Height: 5"7
Build: Well built Upper body
Hair: Black
Eye color: Jet
Clothes: Teal and dark blue floor legth coat beneath which a silver star studded shirt

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2004, 10:06:52 AM »
OOC: sorry to be like a nag, but if you don't mind, could you not make my character do things or say things that i have not asked for, then i will not be able to bring in my own thought, and will also leave me with nothing to do, thank you :)

IC: Taren nodded as she listened to his description of what he had done with the demon, Taren looked evily at the stranger, "guardian of my blood" she said with spite in her voice, "right," she flicked her hair out of her face and jumped into a tree, she sat there for a moment waiting for the stranger to reply,

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2004, 03:47:42 PM »
OOC:sorry about that callista im still kinda new and i didnt know.

IC: "Indeed the guardian of you blood. For your entire ancestral line as a matter of fact. Without me you would not even be here today. Its as simple as that." He then began to look around his immeadiate surroundings. "Not the most inviting of places is it?" he asked "By the way my name is ....". The ground began to tremble.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »
OOC: i suppose i will have to forgive you :D.

IC: Taren stared at the stranger, as the floor began to rumble the tree was uprooted, and she jumpped out landing with all fours on the floor, she stood up and brushed herself off the floor still rumbling, "whats going on?" she asked keeping her footing as another large tree fell just and inch away from her,

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2004, 01:19:55 PM »
OOC:Thankyou :)

IC:"I think either a natural earthquake or your demon is more of a pain than i thought. I think we should go to the nearest town and lay low because that is one strong demon to come back from where I sent him. Let us make haste."

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2004, 02:03:58 PM »
Its been 2 weeks since somebody last posted. Have you guys scrapped this thread?

• Grand Master
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2004, 03:11:44 AM »
no sorry i havent been on lately i have been banned from my computer but i will be on soon enough hopefully keep your fingers crossed for me

Offline The Yoshist

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2005, 03:08:13 PM »
And so Joe, Wisest of the Wise, dissapeared. But word is...

He has returned.
Yoshisism is the way to the Yosh.