llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The warrior  (Read 10382 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« on: July 13, 2004, 09:23:52 AM »
As a worrior grows, he knows of trust, balance, honesty, respect, responsibility, well this worrior has no idea of any of these attributes, but for one main reason.
Height: 5 11 1/2
Hair: Short spiky brown hair
Eye color: Blue mostly, as his feelings change his eyes change color, at times his eyes turns gray, but rearly
Cloths: Black Trench coat, and , with black leather pants, metal buckles on the sides of them, and a balled chained choker, he has a spiked bracelets that reach his elbows.

History:

As a child he studied the art of Bato Jitsu, a japanese art of swords man ship, that not alot of people know, many call him a man slayer, but he's only getting his revenge, he has been looking for his parents murder for a long time, as he gets older, he meet a man, that says he can teach him how to use magic, all types of magic, he trains with the guy for a couple of years, this fast learner has found away to use magic, and swordmanship as a single.

At the age of 17 he has done one thing that many have failed, and the ones that have successfully completed this have dies soon after, he has made shadow, a type of magic that rules most magic, there is one higher, though no one has ever been able to find out how to use it, shadow is made form Alpha and omega, the two opposites of magic, of used for healing and the other for disinigrateing their enemy, this magic allows him to make a force field around his body that heals him, while Disinigrateing what ever touches him

Story

As this swords man, starts down his long road to revenge, he encounters many enemies of all types, demons, elves dwarfs, deamons, and even a couple Angels, he doesn't know why all these people are going after him, he just knows he wants to get revenge, that may be the answer to his question, but doughts it, because he never told why he killed, he just did.

As he reaches a a small town surrounded by wilderness, the place look quaint, small housing, a little bit of people, and an inn on the right side of the southern road, as he enters the inn, and reserves a room, he checks the place out, theres 2 door under the stair case, and another 2 on the wall next to it, when you go up the stairs you see another 4 rooms. His room is on the top floor and 3rd to the left.

He walks into the room, and lays down, as he looked at the Ceiling he saw a letter, Fighters of hire... "Great i guess i can go and get some help tomorrow "he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 12:45:27 PM »
Three red-black demons sit in a tree next to the inn. They all have human like features such as noses, eyes and mouths. They each have peircing yellow eyes and can transform to look like a human at will. One is a hulking figure a little larger than a man. One is scrawny and  a little smaller than a man. And the third who is the leader is as big as a man.
"An outsider has come to the town!" the little one said.
"What should we do?" the big one said.
"Patience," the leader said. "His time will come soon enough."
Then they all snickered.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 11:46:34 PM »
OOC: *smirks mockingly*
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 07:26:20 AM »
He soon awakes in the morning, he opens his eyes, and takes a good wiff of the air, he cachesa small scentof a demon, maybe 3. He makes his way down the stairs and looks at the clerk"Have you seen or heard of any demons latley"Kalabar asked.
"No, actually i havn't gotten any news in a while"the clerk said.
"Ok, well thanks anyways"

He walks out the door and crosses the street. He enters a weapons smiths door, and loks around seeing anvils, fireplaces, cooling barels, he soon sees the smith
"Hey, can you make me a silver claymore?" Kalabar asked the weapons smith.
The weapons smith looked at him "Yes i can, but itlle cost you, 10 paices of gold" he said with a smirk, knowing its not easy to get good money these days.
Kalabar laughed as he pulled out a bag of gold, as he pulled out 10 peices of gold, about 20 fell out, he bent down to pick the gold up and saw a medallion, the same one that his parents wore, he picks it up and sticks it in his bag of gold, and handed the guy his ten, and then left the store.

He walked down to the fighters guild, and looked around"So wheres the fighters for hire?"he asked the closest guy to him, witch was to his right

((whats with the smirk Cap))
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 12:33:35 PM »
OOC: Nothing, nothing...

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 12:36:11 PM »
ooc:just spit it out, what don't you like with the beginning

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 05:57:58 PM »
The demons silently follow him from roof tops and trees. Crouching and being careful not to be seen.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 09:04:46 AM »
As he looked around the Fighters guild he seen sheet on the table to his left, he picks one up, it read "Mages, thieves, swordsmans,warlocks, and many more through out all of Crychemerre.

"Crychemerre"he thought to him self, never exactly knowing what the name of the planet he was on, he just found out. He looks around the fighters guild, seeing as no one is a fighter that wants to work for him he leaves.

He walks down the long road and looks upon each of the houses, he sees the names like "Hospital "..."Weaponry" ...and "Food Market "...he remembered about his sword, he walks back to the weapons smith and picks up his silver claymor. As he leaves the smith says.. "Take good care of her, she's really old and she can help out in the long run"

He walks out of the store on heads for the northern road. As he starts to walk out of the city, he catches the scent of a demon, not caring that the demon was more powerful then he was, he left the city, and ventured into the forest. He walked into a small clearing as he heard people laughing about how they took down some kind of Mob Boss, and how badly they killed the cops that roamed the woods.. he decided not to go near them, he found his way to a small cave just north of the people. He noticed something has taken hibernation in the cave, seemed to big to be a bear, and too small for a golem, he though it must have been a baby dragon, knowing that they are very visious.

he entered a small town that was about a Mile down the road, a sign read "Mages for hire "he looked at the sign..."Man at this rate ill be al the way through crychemerre "he walked into the room and looked around... "hello" he said aloud not seeing anyone"

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 11:52:20 AM »
OOC:I personally think that your character is far too powerful. It is really quite unkosher for you to write about a character who is so powerful that not even the legends of old could match his abilities. Rather unfair if i might add. How are other characters supposed to compete. I have half a mind to enter DarkStar into the fray, just because...hey, thats a really good idea...I did not think i would find a story i would ever be able to put him back into. Oh, and by the way, you really need to work on that grammer and spelling.

Name:Dark-Star
Height: 6"2
Build: Thin
Hair: Black
Eye color: Amorphous
Clothes: Long Black Cloak with a 1 inch silver lining and an exquisite Diamond clasp. Exquisite silver shirt with a detailed black inkblot style art on it and Ruby buttons, Black pants and dress shoes. Belt bucle is a round belt buckle made of several different types of gemstones fitted together.

History: really long. At this point in time however, he has been expelled from the Ortaga universe by his ten "sons" and is currently roaming others until such a time as it is safe to wreak his vengance and return as Galactic Emporer of the Universe.

IC:
He walked through the inter-dimensional rift  which had been created and which now disappeared, into the place where he now stood. He immediately closed his eyes, and stood for only a moment.

"We shall have to find this hole in my vision. This walking field which my mind cannot penetrate. It is certainly a curiousity. I think i will walk this time. It has been some time since i have used these muscles of mine."
 As he walked towards his target, he decided that this time he would go with deep purple eyes. They always did add that little spark of interest which people found all the more intriguing.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 12:14:27 PM »
OOC: Thats what im working on so i'll just make sure to spell check from now on. And i know if you read my last post you would see, that i said i didn't care that the demon was more power ful then i, and its not likes hes going into cities killing people for no reason, hes only fighting for his life and he's fighting to get revenge for his parents.

Walks down the stair to his right and looks at some people, he asked any of them new of a wizard that would like to be hired.

He left the place after telling them that he would be on the raod if they wanted him"his power slowly decreasing, he needs to find someone or something to fight, he has no idea how far his powers will decrease, his stumache starts to growl, but there are not resturants in the city. He finds his way to the northern road and starts to walk it, he looks around for some animal that he can eat, but he finds nothing
((i have to et off ill edit it when i get back on))

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 02:19:11 PM »
The Demons had followed the warrior. all this way and in the trees they snickered quite loudly, seeing that he couldn't find any food.
"He will starvew if we don't kill him first!" the smallest one said.
"I agree," added the largest one.
"Shut up or he'll hear us!" the leader demanded. Then they all looked down at the man hoping he hadn't heard them.

OOC: kalabar, you really need to give your character a name.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 03:14:43 PM »
OOC: not to be rude and butt in :oops:  but I have been following the thread and Kalabar as decided to keep his name for this adventure: Kalabar laughed as he pulled out a bag of gold Fourth post! :roll:
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2004, 09:02:47 PM »
OOC: Yes i have kept my name, and it's not rude to but in, do it all you like, and ok I will spell check after i post, and then re edit it.

He hears some noise, as he looked around the sky grew dark and his power seemed to regain, his eyes turn gray, and he gains a wicked smile on his face, his sword began a small white glow, and then became blinding, the power overseeing the darkness, as it rained upon his body, his leather begins to stain from the water droplets, as he saw nothing around him, the light darkened and the black around him faded, but the rain continued, he continued into the the forest.

With each dropping second, his venture only one step closer to the end, he begins to see light, and he hears more people laughing, he walks closer noticing it was a halfway mark between the two cities, he read the sing "bar"...

"Finally a place i can get something to eat"
He walks into the bar and looks around, seeing many strong people, he takes long deep breaths, and walks up to the desk
"Sirloin stake well done, and dragon ail "Kalabar said
"Hmmm that would be, all the money you have "the bar tender said
Kalabar begins to laugh, as he pulled out a sword and stuck against his neck "You do mean master right" he stopped laughing
The bar tender pulled out a cross bow and stuck it to Kalabars arm, that was holding the sword, and shot, as the arrow pearced kalabars arm, he slit the bartenders throat...

He walks behind the counter, and picks up the plate with his right hand, not use to using the hand, the plate alomost slipped out of his hand, he eats his dinner and leaves the bar, as he walked out, he looked at his arm, and wondered, what he got him self into, he warps it up, with some rope, and some herbs that were near by, and he headed further into the woods

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Minor Count of Creative Endeavors
  • Guardian
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2004, 11:38:23 PM »
OOC: Ummm... he took a bolt in the arm, still managed to slit the man's throat with the same arm, stole the food, left, finally bandaged his arm and NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT? Maybe I missed something, but if there are "a lot of strong people" in the bar, wouldn't someone have tried to apprehend him for murdering someone, especially if his sword-arm was badly wounded?
Authentic Strolenite©

- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?"
- REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX.

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2004, 12:35:36 AM »
OOC: Don't even bother to comment, Alec. This is Kalabar's roleplay, he can run it how he wants, no matter how much we wonder what logic is powering his world.

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2004, 08:39:39 AM »
The Demons sat on top of the bar watching Kalabar.
"Now!" the leader said, "While he is weak!" Then all three of the demons pounced, forming a circle around Kalabar. Then they started closing in.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2004, 09:27:35 AM »
OOC: He's left handed, and it was because his sword was against the guys through, so when his arm fell down from the pain, the swords blade cut the throat, and the many strong people in the bar, come later in the story so stop antaginsing me

He stops suddenly in his tracks as he saw the demons surround him, the gray energy flowing through his bloods, you see it through the skin and in the vains, the greenish blue color that its supposed to be has changed to a gray color.

He he starts to laugh histarically, as his eyes continued to stay gray, he slowly pulls out his sword with his right hand, the sword tilted to the floor, this being his weaker hand he won't be able to stand up against  them if they jump him.

He looks at the wondering why they would attack him, at all times, his left hand pushing out blood, his left arms sleave filled with blood.

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 09:31:02 AM »
"He must be insane," the little one said.
"Laughing at his own death he must be," the large one said.
Then they all jumped ready to dig their claws into his flesh.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 09:35:18 AM »
He continues to laugh, at the fact they just jummped them selves to oblivian, his sword turns to a great white, the power of witch none have seen, a blinding light, since they are demons, there main atribute would be darkness, knowing this, he uses light, he swings the sword with one slice it should cover all the ground that they are coming at

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2004, 09:52:09 AM »
"Stop!" the leader yelled. And changed his direction, avoiding the attack.
   "Get over here you fools!" he spat at his companions. The largest one spun out of the way just barely making it out of the range of the energy. The smallest one though, fell into the light energy. Screaming in agony the littlest one was burned, having the skin burn right off his flesh his body rithing in agony. Now they could see his skeleton  beneath his flesh, and soon even that had turned to ashes.
   The two remaining demons look at the remains of their companion. The largest one was angered by this and tired to charge at Kalabar. But, the leader, thinking that his smallest companion had been a fool and deserved his death, caught the larger one by the arm.
   "If you don't want to die, then don't attack," he said to the big demon. Then he turned his attention to Kalabar.
   "You have done nothing so far, all you have done is killed the weakest of us," he said to Kalabar.
  "But we must avenge Tremble!" the large one said, adressing the dead demon by his name.
  "We will, Boar, we will" the leader said using the largest one's name. He turned to Kalabar.
   "We will see you, in hell," he stated then was jumping off.
   "But Ragnok-" 'Boar said using the leader's name.
   " Come!" Ragnok ordered and then they were both gone.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2004, 10:11:47 AM »
Releaved that he came to the conclusion, he followed the norther path, looking at the trees and behind them, to see if they were stalking....he repeats to him self"Ragnok"....

he knew he was going to meet up with them again, but next time he won't be injured. He enters a new town, this has a theives guild, not many theives are helpful but he decided he will go there later, the rain subsideing.

He walks into the town as the sky cleared up, but it was still dark, he looked around and saw that there were no inns.

Je walks to the easter road, and follows it to the forsest, he finds an opening and sets up camp..."this will have to do", he layed down near the fire, and fell asleep

Dark-Lord

The warrior
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2004, 10:44:45 AM »
Somewhere in the forest the two demons bickered.
  "We have to kill him!" Boar yelled.
  "If you don't shut up I'm going to kill you!" Ragnok seethed, showing his yellowed fangs.
   "Who made you boss!" Boar roared, obviously getting frustrated.
  "I'm the only one smart enough to be the leader you idiot!" Then Boar grabbed Ragnok by the throat and thrust him into the tree. Ragnok's eyes flared with anger.
  "Put me down Boar!" Ragnok roared.
  "No! I'm going to kill you and avenge Tremble!" Boar yelled.
  "How are you going to do that when you're dead?" And then Ragnok kicked Boar hard in the chin, making blood spill out of his mighty mouth. Ragnok slipped out of boar's grasp and stabbed him in the arm. Boar howled in pain. Then threw a punch into Ragnok's chest knocking him off the tree, but Ragnok stuck his claws in the bark and he swung himself back up.
  "Give up and your death will be quick!" Ragnok said as he jumped onto Boar's back and started clawing it wildly.
  "Get off of me!" Boar screamed and grabbed Ragnok and threw him into the tree, he the layed on the branch and was still. Boar walked over to Ragnok's body and smiled in triumph.
   "You shouldn't have messed with me," Boar said. But in the blink of an eye, Ragnoks hand shot out, siezed Boar's ankle and lifted it quickly into the air. Boar stumbled, then fell down down to the earth, screaming all the way. And with a loud sickening thud, Boar moved no more. Ragnok lept down to Boar, and to make sure Boar wasn't playing the same trick he had played, swung his arm in one swift motion, and his claws decapitated Boar.
  Ragnok simply said, "I'll kill him myself." Then he lept off in search of Kalabar again.

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 09:18:21 AM »
Darkstar stands inside the perimeter of Kalabar's camp and watches the curiosity rest. It was strange that he went by undetected. Something secured him even now while his defenses were down. Something was indeed strange about this boy, however it had yet to be understood. Darkstar walked over to the boy's sword, which still lay on the sheeth equipped on Kalabar. He attempted to draw the blade which had lit up so briliantly a little earlier. He had no concern for how Kalabar would react, and if the boy attempted to strike, it would be of little consequence.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline DarkShadow

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2004, 09:28:55 AM »
Another person was using Shadow magic again. He wondered if this person would also believe that he had been the first one ever. Ah how sad was youth to be so sure of themselves. Asheel's mind subsided into his body and that of Sothos rose again into the it. Immediately his undead army stopped destroying the town, which currently lay smoking in flames. Sothos was the Gaurdian of Shadow magic, and now, he had to stop this person who used it so flagrantly. It was only a soul of less than two decades in age that used it. Of course they were always young, and it was a skill that Sothos supposed could only be discovered in youth, and only mastered in age. Sothos had not let any live long enough to test the rest of his hypothesis. He, Thanatos, and Yama, got upon their undead steeds and rode east, towards that boy who must be stopped at all cost. The undead army would trail behind him for some time before catching up, but one way or another, the boy's life would be short and dead.
Rock may break, Ice may melt, and Fire may suffocate, but in the end Darkness consumes all, and so, it shall consume You.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The warrior
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 12:30:22 PM »
He hears his sword being un-sheaded, as he wakes a great light lit up again, but this time it was with his fist, he rolls to the side holding his sword down, in its sheath, the light getting even more powerful, as the night looked like day, his eyes glowing white, but soon all turned red and orange, his eyes staying white, the sword lit up in flames, as the rock around him floated and flew at the guy that was trying to rob him.

At that time, his damaged arm, where his arm was shot started to sizzle from the extream heat.