llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Forum Registration Required to Post  (Read 1108 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Forum Registration Required to Post
« on: July 02, 2004, 08:27:04 AM »
I put it off for as long as possible but recently we have had an attack of spam in the forums. The moderators cleared it out as quick as it came in for awhile but we just can't keep up with it.

Because of this unfortunate circumstance I have made it so registration is required to post in the forums.

No big deal to pretty much everybody here. Just restricts those infrequent times when we want to post a quick note without logging in.

Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Forum Registration Required to Post
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 02:05:01 AM »
Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  Yeah!!!!  

Now if I get you to do this for the front page as well, my life will be complete.  While I appreciate the freedom of internet annonymity, the annonymous posts on items, characters, and so on, tend to be fairly negative, almost pot shots. We have edited most of those out, or responded to them appropriately, but we would have to do less with that if people had to own up (in some way) to their posts. (Besides if you want to just spit on a post, just create a new account and blast it with that.... Of course, that tracks IP addys... but)  It is not 1984ish, nor will it bring about the new world order, but responsibility and identity breeds respect.
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©