llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Something in my drink!  (Read 1689 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline TsarDragon

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« on: June 15, 2004, 04:13:18 PM »
Guess what people, I almost swallowed an ant today.  Yea I had my soda sitting here next to me while I wrote emails.  I decided to finish it off in a gulp considering it was almost empty and I felt some sort of bump in my mouth thank the Lord before I swallowed and I spat out the soda and out came the ant. It was rather disturbing for a few seconds. Basically I hope to start a thread of people telling me what they almost ate or drank that wasn't exactly supposed to be there.  To me this is always a fun topic.  One of my teachers told me her sister found a used band-aid in her Pepsi that she got out of a vending machine.  Lets see if anyone can top that!
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 09:48:43 PM »
Small rhinestone at the bottom of a bag of M&Ms, cloud of glitter floating on the surface of a can of Coke, hair inside of a Snickers bar, orange and green threads in a bottle of soda.
That's all I got.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 12:30:28 AM »
Mine are fairly blase' . Acorns (which are posionous and very untasty, unless properly prepared), grasshoppers (do not taste like chicken!), and The Muck they served at my high school cafeteria before the health department shut it down (briefly). I'm immune to most strains of food poisons, so I never had a problem with the sick, just the taste.  

Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck! Muck!
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline TsarDragon

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 01:31:22 PM »
Those are some really interesting ones Captain.  Glitter?  I think everyone's school food is muck MoonHunter.

I've also had meal worms in an unopened pack of hot chocolate and flie larvae in an unopened pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese.  And for all you people who smoke out there you're smoking insect parts because they boil that tar in them out in open places.  Yuck.  Anymore people?

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 10:47:35 PM »
A lady bug in my glass of tea, A fire fly on a slice of pizza, A night crawler that my little brother but in my spagetti, and a finger nail clipping in my soup at a Chinese resteraunt. I almost threw up because i Hd been eating the soup before I found it and it wasn't just a fingernail cliping it was yellowed and still had dirt onit!
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline TsarDragon

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 03:03:44 PM »
*Shudders*  A nail clipping?  There would be no doubt about it I WOULD have thrown up!

Offline Michael Jotne Slayer

• Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Retreat now? In our moment of triumph?
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2011 Dungeon of the Year 2010 NPC of the Year
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2004, 06:56:07 PM »
When I was a kid I ate a big fat brown snail for 200kroner.
I still remember how pleased i was when I got the money.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

A skeleton walks into a bar and ask the Bartender: “Do you serve skeletons here?”

Times being what they are the wily Bartender replies: “sure, we serve anyone.”

The skeleton hands the man a silver and says: “Fine, I’ll have a pitcher of beer…and a mop”

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Item Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2004, 01:43:54 AM »
I ate a Kebab at some immigrant's shop.
It contained the following (abnormal) ingredients:
-Silver thread
-Nail clipping soaked in red sauce
-Human eye lash hair
-sigarette filter
yes... I think I got the ashtray...yummie

I have had the bad luck to be working in several places where food is produced. Let's just say that it is no wonder disease is spreading quickly. As a result I produce most of my food myself...
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Systems Guild Gold Creator 10 Elite Questor
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Something in my drink!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2004, 11:01:53 PM »
lets see here

How about a rat in an ice cream sandwich, didn't eat it but heard quite alot about it. Seems that a rat got into the section where the cookie halves are made and got pressed and sliced up with the rest of the cookies. Oops.

Well thats about it. Cant top glitter, band-aids, or fingernail clippings. Sometimes it can be good to not be the winner in some contests.

blegh

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity