llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello...  (Read 845 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Corinthian

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hello...
« on: May 27, 2004, 03:10:43 PM »
I'm kinda new...

I was searching on google about guild and this place appears.. what exactly is this place, I'm kinda new on the language, I'm a mexican...

Is this an RPG page or something?...

It looks cool... and I only got about 4 minutes to check it and I still didn't knew what it was... whenever possible I can come and check.

Ohh... back to what I was doing...

I'm actually RPing on another site and I'm kinda new on the subject too... I was wondering something... If you are an assassin... well, at least you are starting as one.. where do you get the jobs.. you see I'm like this secret assassin following the father's bad steps and he have this secret identtity, so can you help me on what you can...

Peace...

the Corinthian
Have you met a guy with actually no social life, butt-ugly and with so much free time in his hands.. and actually too lazy to do something about it? Hello..:)

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Plot Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Hello...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 04:05:21 PM »
Welcome Corinthian!

This is just a place to hang out and share your roleplaying ideas and thoughts. If you came to the forum straight from a search engine, click on the banner and check out the main portion of the site to see what it is really about.

An assassin would probably have a pretty deep history. You don't just wake up and say "I want to be an assassin" and then try to get a job. There is either some kind of military experience (fantasy or otherwise) that gave the skills and the experience or they were trained by a previous assassin or something of the kind. If the father was an assassin...is he dead? If so, try and use his old contacts to stir up business. A kill due to vengeance might be enough to get the rumor of your skills out there too. Could also be that you start small, collecting overdue rent money, kill some bad guys while being a vigilante, join a thieves guild....

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Corinthian

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Hello...
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 04:42:52 PM »
well... this guy is like some people, always trying to impress their long dead fathers.. now he lives a life working at a tradeshop/tavern/inn... the dad lived a secret life, wich only the brother in law knew something, not much.... I like the idea.. I have some similitudes with the guy.. he's 165 years old, the father's been dead for 90 years, and he still looks like a kid.. he's this drow/dark elf... he's not looking for revange.. in fact the last thing the father did was kill some rich snob who accidently knew who the father really was, just to protect the family..

This is no goody-goody guy.. this is a cold blooded/chaotic/born-for-the-job assassin... The motives.. well just plain boredoom... I mean who isn't bored about his own life and really want to get a change around.. the training was conducted by his uncle, and the stealth abilities are suposed to come inate in the race... so this guy is well trained...

ohhh... and I forgot... what I wanted was to know how can you come to knowing a guild... what do they usually look like... who works there.. how do they work... in the game I wanted to go as precise as posible..
Have you met a guy with actually no social life, butt-ugly and with so much free time in his hands.. and actually too lazy to do something about it? Hello..:)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Hello...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 09:14:02 PM »
Hola, senor Corinthian?
Como estas?
Hace bien tiempo en Mexico?

Just a tip on English: Don't end your sentences like this: "..."