llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: "Demon Winter"  (Read 37280 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Item Guild Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
"Demon Winter"
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2004, 10:53:10 AM »
Great, he couldn't even trust this weapon. Serraph may have been paranoid, but he was equally paranoid about everybody, and everything. It was already enough that it had been speaking to him, but now to be telling him that everybody was a traitor.

Serraph made it policy to be the most weary of things that were weary of everybody else. After all, would Serraph trust himself? Not a chance. Serraph was the most likely to stab somebody in the back for his own best interests, and if anything thought like he did, then he never trust it either.

But that did not change that the blade might not be right, but it could also be playing on his own suspicions. Taking every mistrustful thought and confirming them, wether or not they were true.

He needed to talk to the gnome. He would have to leave the camp a little ways during the next shift to see if he could make contact with that creature. He needed to. Otherwise, he really did need to discard this weapon, and the mission. Planetary safety or none. Seraph always needed an out, and right now there was none. He was surrounded by potential traitors, and his own knife was playing mind games with him.

Serraph was acutely aware of the psychological dangers of keeping this blade, and if he did not talk to that gnome soon, he would have to just plain leave until he could trust himself. If he could not trust himself, then he was better off dead. Serraph did not want a mind game that he was susceptable to.

He would leave when the watch ended in search for the gnome, and if the gnome could not be found, then neither would Serraph.

He was done making his new silver poison now, as well as one or two others. He had just finished putting everything away and was now waiting and watching for the shift to end.
"I am just a figment of my imagination" -"Loki", Illusionist Trickster

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
"Demon Winter"
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2004, 01:20:39 PM »
Serraph woke tree up.

"its time for your shift to start. Im going to bed"

With that, Serraph left the campsite and went off on his own direction. He was not sure where he was going, but he did know that he would be able to find his way back simply by using his sense of smell.

"alright gnome" He said under his breath, "where are you"

Serraph started leaping forewards, very low to the ground but still very forcefully. He was watching for anything suspicious, he fully suspected that something could be out here, especially since he was not at all sure that Lyrid was in any way dealt with, but he still had to find that gnome, or, more likely, the gnome had to find him, since there was in fact no way of telling where the elusive creature could have teleported to...

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
"Demon Winter"
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2004, 12:31:45 PM »
OC: BUMP BUMP I can't post anything new with out a little help! Were is the DM when you need him I am guessing Real life stuff and thats cool I just really got into the story!
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline The_Warlock

• Journeyman
    • Awards
"Demon Winter"
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2004, 09:36:59 AM »
OOC:  Hey all,
Unfortunately I am in the middle of moving to California and do not have time to post, which is why the story has stopped.  I will try to start it up again once I reach my final destination and I am up and running.  Thanks for your patience.
"How is it that you claim me to be an assassin..(paused in thought)....have I killed you before?"\

"Beware the faceless...for he only deals in souls and riches."

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
"Demon Winter"
« Reply #204 on: September 10, 2004, 11:36:42 AM »
OOC: And wait I will for your return just don't forget about us! :D
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline The_Warlock

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Re: "Demon Winter"
« Reply #205 on: March 03, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »
OOC:  I have just read the entire story to refresh my memory and have sent all the original players PMs with the hopes of getting this unfinished story rolling again.  If any new blood wishes to join the story, please read  as much as you can to familiarize yourself with what has happened so far...and then PM me and let me know of your interest and the way you wish to enter the story/game.  All newcomers welcome as long as you can come up with a way into the story and have done your homework.  Thanks and this will be edited once we get this train rolling again.  Enjoy.
"How is it that you claim me to be an assassin..(paused in thought)....have I killed you before?"\

"Beware the faceless...for he only deals in souls and riches."

Offline Nobody

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
OOC: Yeah sure, I'm Game.

By the way, it has been a long time. I would like to officially apologize for the way that I had behaved back then. If you don't know what I am talking about, then it doesn't really matter, but for those of you who do, I should not have acted that way, and I won't act in such an unsportsmanlike manner again (or at least, I don't intend to).

Offline Alec_Shadowkin

• Minor Count of Creative Endeavors
  • Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2006, 01:31:08 PM »
OOC: I'd love to play again as well. Keep me updated on the progress
Authentic Strolenite©

- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?"
- REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX.

-- Death in conversation with a biker (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2006, 10:08:12 AM »
 -- I'm in.
 I certainly won't be able to post every day though - Real life commitments and all. Either way, this game was fun, and i'd look forward to giving it another shot
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.