llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: New face  (Read 20366 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Callista Miala Moonshade

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2004, 07:11:22 AM »
"I will join you on the quest, i hope i can be of service" she bowed deeply, and then straightened up again, "you say your grandfather, what was his name" she bowed once again, she awaited his reply she would only stand straight, if he spoke to her otherwise she would stay in her bow intill they started moving.
'What goes up!! Must come down,"

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2004, 09:16:57 AM »
"My grandfather was Duke Rodel Dragomir, he stood with Lord Aelfwine and his elven warriors to defeat the mance of the black gate. He left his wife and son behind, my grandmother and father. My father, recently deceased, passed on the legacy of the Kindling to me, which I will uphold with my life." he said with a measure of pride.

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2004, 10:49:35 AM »
Redwick shrugged.

"Even tough I just know that this I'm gonna regret this many times, I guess I'll come along on your li'll quest. Ain't got anything else to do anyways..."
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2004, 12:46:19 PM »
That book! How did that little half-dwarf get that book!  The book was legendary among his kind it alone held the power for the user to control the black gate.  Not seal it or close it but to control the hordes of demons it could issue forth.  A cold feeling a of dread slide down his spine.  

He looked to Callista, "Yes Kelsta was the Lord who closed it the last time, I know not how though."  Apwafis looked at the dwarf and very slowly, "Redwick I charge you protect that book with your, if it falls into the wrong hands... The reprecussions...  You have know idea what a controlled single minded horde of demons is like.  The last time the Gate of Izreath was opened we saw nothing but a mob, should that book fall into the hands of the demons they will become like the Hordes of Ghengis.  Precise, intelligent, demons that used tactics.  You have all seen mobs of demons but you have never seen the Demon armies.  The Horde of Herokai, the Blood Reavers, the Death Knights."  Apawfis looked at the book with more fear than anyithng he had laid eyes on before.  "That book must never fall into the demon hands ir it will allow the demonic armies to cross the abyss."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2004, 12:49:59 PM »
she looked at the book with great dislike "how did you come across that" she asked redwick slowly, she hoped he didn't think that she though he was a traitor because she thought nothing of the sort

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2004, 02:07:01 PM »
"Well, some weird ol' man who looked around himself a lot gave it to me in a bar once. I did always wonder why those horned guys dragged him away...Anyways, I usually use it to sit on when no pillows are available. Real soft book, y'know...Oh, looks like I've spilled some beer on it too. Ah well..."

Redwick put it back and, seeing that the backpack wouldn't close, jumped on it a bit until it would.

"There. Are we off then?"
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2004, 02:12:46 PM »
Callista couldn't help but giggle, this book which is so important, was now being jumped on, by a half-dwarve, she couldn't help it she let out a small snicker, but soon composed herself again, she nodded "are we off, wait maybe if i find Danu she may come along to" please do not be affended by what she is, she is a good person"

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2004, 08:23:25 AM »
"I am here," Danu said stepping out of the shadows. She hadn't reverted to her human form yet, she wanted them all to see her at her worst. That way maybe they would accept her a little more in her human form. They could have no illusions about what she was then, she would be bare to them.

She looked at the half-dwarf, unamused by his antics. "Where must we go now?"
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2004, 08:38:37 AM »
Redwick sat down on his backpack...
Redwick Undersoor

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2004, 09:53:03 AM »
Callista looked over to Danu, and nodded, "i do not know where but i believe that we will follow on behind" she nodded again and looked towards the mage "will you be coming to mage?" she asked cocking her head to the side "or do we travel without you" her voice almost asking him to come, as if he would be comfort to her, but nothing meant by it.

Offline Danu Raven Nightshade

• Journeyman
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2004, 04:32:15 AM »
"There is one thing though," Danu leant closer to Callista and whispered into her ear, "I will need to get changed first." She stepped back and set her glowing eyes upon the young elf, willing her to understand that she would not be laeving with them. "I will catch up." With that she turned away and whether by trick of light or magic, she was gone.
Heaven bows to me. Hell worships me.

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2004, 05:39:53 AM »
Callista nodded and watched as Danu kinda of vanished into thin air, she turned to the others "well i am ready, we can leave when ever just tell me, i am going to collect some weapons which i can take with me" with that said she turned and walked slowly towards the hall.

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Elite Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2004, 07:17:11 AM »
"Wizard, this is a strange company, and one that fills me with trepidation." Alexi said, concern creasing the flesh at the corners of his eyes. His men mirrored his concern, their animals upset by the monsterous appearance of Danu, and then by her vanishing act.

"We go to close the black gate, armed with the tome of power that would close it, or give power to control it to whomever held it. Is it not folly to accapt a demon into our ranks? We might as well hand to book to the first demon we see." he said, though not so loud.

"I have to agree." Beleg said. "I know I should not be so quick to judge as she did help us, but what is the slaying of a demon to a demon? Is that not the core of their existance? To kill, even if it one another?" the young elf said. "My father was killed, the ashes of pyre are still hot to the touch...hoe can I accept this monster as an ally?" Beleg asked.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2004, 08:37:17 AM »
"There is a prophecy that one will come from the darkness to fight the darkness, same that the Gate of Izreeath would be opened.  Have you not learned anything?  Do you let your predjudice blind you even now!  Your home is in ruins!" He said to Beleg, then to Alexi, "You men are always overconfident in your abilities but I say you or more vulnerable to the sway of the book than Danu herself.  The prophecies must be furfilled Danu comes." Apawfis looked at Callista, the likeness to her mother was like seeing Kelsta alive again.  Apawfis shook himself out of it, "Yes I will be coming."  

Turning to Beleg he said, "As you gather your armies you should send an envoy to the wood-kin to wake them.  Their strength will be desperately needed in the coming war, and all of you better believe it is coming."

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2004, 09:33:22 AM »
she smiled as the mage looked at her, she moved her hair out of her eyes and looked towards the others "it is not folly" she said quietly, "she is good she will not betray us, and as the mage has said, the prophecy that decides who is to go and who's is not, beg my pardon if i seem rude at all" she bowed deeply looking a=once again at the mage and nodding,

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2004, 03:49:25 PM »
Beleg listened the the wizard speak and he knew the misgiving in his heart to be wrong. Aelfwine had spoken of gathering the Army of the Green once again, but it had been an age since it was last called, when the great horde of orcs and goblins had came out of the north, howling for death and blood.

"I will call forth the Army of the Green," Beleg said. "I do not know how many of the woodkin will come, but those who do not slumber, or only slumber lightly will come, as will their allies, the huorns and dryads." A courier returned from the great arsenal of the Elfhame carrying a great horn. It was nearly three feet long, and curled in upon itself. The throat of the horn was lined with brilliant orichalum, and the mouth was lined with silver. Beleg mounted the hill where the pillars were being lifted and placed the great horn to his lips.

HAAROOOOOOMMMMM[/size]

The note of the horn carried through the air, as clear as a bolt of thunder, echoing after the lst sond emanated from the horns throat.

Alexi knew the words of the wizard were wisdom, but still he would not give himself completely into the trust of a demon. Her company would be accepted for the time being, but he knew if she made even thought of betraying their company, he would slay her where she stood. It was almost comedy that the wizard accused him of overconfidence. Was the wizard who slew the crimson dragon Orzen or was it Alexi Dragomir, duke of the North marches, captain of the Bogatyr, defender of the human realm?

Wilhelm the standard bearer and Talbot the man at arms sat behind their lord, the words of the wizard unsettled them, for wizards, elves, demons and woodkin were the things of tales, and the epics were stories told for amusement, not real things.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2004, 09:38:31 AM »
Redwick had stood up and picked up his backpack again.

"I'm gonna get into a lot of trouble with this book, I just know I am..."
Redwick Undersoor

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2004, 03:14:39 AM »
i am not going to be on for a little while i have been banned from the computer at home but i will be on soon hopefully

• Grand Master
    • Awards
New face
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2005, 02:12:26 AM »
Callista moved swiftly back to the gate where the rest were waiting in her hands she carried her bow and her quiver of arrows which she threw over her back and she also held a long golden handedled sword which carving in the hilt, she smiled slightly at the mage as she stood awaiting the time for them to leave "mister undersoor, i do understand that it is dangerous you carrying the book but i wouldn't give it to another person here, i think you are the perfect person for it" and she bent down and gave the half-breed a kiss on the cheek before walking forward and standing in front of the mage, "i am ready and leave on command" she took a low bow and awaited the mage to say something.