Bronze
1 (20%)
Copper
0 (0%)
Gold
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 20, 2004, 08:18:18 PM

Author Topic: Dragons rule  (Read 936 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Red Blade

• Nomad
    • Awards
Dragons rule
« on: May 20, 2004, 08:18:18 PM »
This world is like a fantasy world with elves and humans and dwarves. But instead of them ruling, the dragons do. There are organized groups of rebelious humanoids but the world is mostly controled by the dragons. I am still working on it but I hope to get it done soon. When I know about it so will you. I am also working on a character to be in this world because i would like to write storys. If you have any suggestions they would be appriciated.

Offline Agar

• Master
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Awards
Dragons rule
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2004, 09:09:27 PM »
From the chromatic list, I assume this is a D&D setting. Dragons ruling is similar to a thread I started once upon a time.

Dragon-Lords

It's a good idea. How will the dragons view each other's rule? How do they defend thier lands, or wage war? Tell us some more about the culture.
After a brief retirement while I got married and traveled the country, I'm back. Just getting back into the swing of things for now, but gearing up to hit things up like I used to.

Offline Red Blade

• Nomad
    • Awards
Dragons rule
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 07:04:35 AM »
The dragons work together to rule. I'll probably add more dragons later but i havent worked it out much. Dragons have humanoid as slaves and some are lucky enough to become nobels, but it is rare. There are different countries but i am still working on the map right now. I just started so it isnt fully developed yet, but i'm working on it. My character is an arcane archer. He's an elf with alot of tatoos.