llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hey...  (Read 1058 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
Hey...
« on: May 10, 2004, 10:31:44 PM »
Hey,

Just saying I'm still around. Finals are almost here, and school's been hard. But in a week and a half I'll be on regularly, I'll be on this weekend sometime. Sorry to those of you whose rp I made and then left. But I'll be back and continue the ones that are still active.

~Thanks...and sorry.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Hey...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:46:21 PM »
IT LIVES! :P
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Article Guild Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Hey...
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 12:28:09 AM »
And hopefully it will continue the work it started.  It was an interesting bit.  If it gets some more content, we can give it a forum.

So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work! So get to work!
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards