llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: here come the chaos!!  (Read 3850 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« on: February 12, 2003, 03:10:00 PM »
i was thinking last night of a new thread for my pc´s

the chaos

is a type of energy that is created of the fears and hate that gods feel for each other

and is like a black fog that start to covers al the the world and realms consuming all and sprading chaos

the thing is even gods dont know how to stop it and they havent a clue of whats it is that fog ando how it start (they dont know they start it)

tha thing i that the chaos is messing around all ,time ,space etz etz

and if they can stop it it would be the end of the universe. like a big black hole destroying everything on it path.
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 05:58:49 PM »
So it's sort of like the Nothing from The Neverending Story?  (Assuming, of course, everyone knows what I'm talking about.)
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
the nothing hmm yes
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 07:22:22 PM »
Quote from: "Ria Hawk"
So it's sort of like the Nothing from The Neverending Story?  (Assuming, of course, everyone knows what I'm talking about.)

exactly the thing here is that a new cult had been born the church of chaos
so they start doing chaos everywhere and thta make the chaos stronger and the chaos afects all universe all the planets etz etz , is like the nothing but more powerfull the thing is i haven´t finished this campaign i already started but haven´t figure out what next im working on it
the new gods of palladium have arrive  you can run and hide but soon you willl die.

Offline manfred

• His Manic Majesty, blesseth by Mathom
  • Emperor
  • Awards Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 04:19:45 AM »
As a speaker of chaos I must protest. It does not mess all up, it does change things, and the world, and all that was too long too stable and boring. Yes, it covers everything, but only to reveal the Universe later again, better and different!

You want to stop it? Nothing is easier. Just convince the gods to feel love and understanding for each other. Given that gods are much like we humans are, it is pretty much impossible.

Embrace the darkness that comes!
Do not correct me, I know I am wrong.

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
cool
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 12:07:39 AM »
i think ot a pojt there manfres ok can you help me put with the thing of cover all the universe because it was boring and what happen next??

please

Offline manfred

• Emperor
  • Awards Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Article Guild
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 05:33:00 AM »
That's THE problem:

No one, absolutely on one knows what happens afterwards. Most people would want the heroes fight it, somehow. And even IF happens, what the chaos cultists claim will happen, would you like some unknown power change deeply all the world you knew, and to change yourself?

I would not.

For now, let's just suppose the heroes somehow solve the situation. It might be a bit unnerving to them to know, that even their DM doesn't know what happens :twisted:

(One possibility might be to re-roll the whole world :shock: , if you know what I mean!)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 02:19:11 PM »
Hey!
Why do people have to go around dissing chaos. Why does chaos always get the evil pin, while law always gets the nice shiny good pin!

GO CHAOS!!
GO CHAOS!!
GO CHAOS!!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2003, 10:57:04 PM »
hehehe

yes chaos is cool i like my worl to be more chaotic

and chaos is not evil i agree with you in that  
chaos is mm good question :P

i think all the people are afraid of changes or al least most of the people are and that my friend is chaos

s something that coulf affect everyone and noone knows how it will affect their lives

i think if the if the heores decide togo into the chaos to fight it i just send them tyo another realm or continent or maybe to the source of chaos in the gods realms hehe that would be cool i think :twisted:

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 01:32:36 PM »
In a created world I saw somewhere else, the history mentioned that the world had periodically wracked by a series of disasters at the end of each world age.  Each age was worse than the one preceeding.  At the end of each age, the world degraded.  (Something like the Maya belief about World Ages, now that I think about it.)  Maybe something like that could be happening to your world?

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
maya??
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2003, 12:16:08 AM »
thats weird i am form mexico and i dont know about that thing of the maya´s :oops:  then the thing is every age is worst?? :twisted:
or maybe is only diferent?? :?:

i think thats a cool point of view :wink:  tanks and maybe you can explain me later that thing about the maya´s :roll:

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2003, 12:37:26 AM »
:lol: Actually, the only reason I know about it is that I'm a history freak, especially concerning "ancient" mythology.  Anyway.  The way I understood it was that at the beginning of time, life was great.  Then the first age ended, and things went downhill from there.  Each age got progressively worse, eventually resulting in the present.  So the belief would be that the next age is going to be really bad.  But I could be completely wrong.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2003, 02:09:40 PM »
The Mayas believed that as long as they sacraficed blood to feed the sun, it would not die and destroy the world. They believed that the current age would end in earthquakes, that the previous age had ended in a flood, and so on.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
chaos
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2003, 11:06:31 PM »
ok i tanx to all fo you ando your help my chaos campaign is going  well
now its only matter of time and making decisions of how the new world would be any ideas?

Offline manfred

• Emperor
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2003, 02:52:16 AM »
One, quite old possibility of Mixing-up the world is...

Turn all up-side down!

Necromancers are Good.
Paladins are Evil psychopaths.
Druids destroy Nature.
Thieves sneak into houses to give people money.

Twist everything you want!

Then, perhaps, give your heroes a chance to reverse it all, calling that Chaos once again.

...one possibility.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
here come the chaos!!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2003, 05:05:54 AM »
Or, perhaps, just put everything a bit off-kilter. Move things around. Put the elves who used to live in that forested valley over into that grassy river-cut plain instead. That mighty lich? Turn him into an extremely long-lived Illusionist. Turn the aging old King of that monarchy into a rather sexy young Queen looking for a King to match her. Have the occasional aberration crop up, like a six-legged horse and a zebra-striped orc.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline forgottengods

• Adept
    • Awards
mutants
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2003, 03:46:23 AM »
cool or maybe the good king is now a psycho bad king because he have mutated into some evil thing after the chaos and changed the gods?