llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Dhampiri] The Tenth Riddle  (Read 4590 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
[Dhampiri] The Tenth Riddle
« on: April 26, 2004, 04:37:07 PM »
The City of Korach is a massive desert city-state, lying thousands of miles southeast of the lands known as the Armorican Kingdoms. It is a massive place of mud-brick ziggurats and towering plaster tenements, peopled by the Korachi, a dark-skinned scholarly people.
Somewhere in Korach, there is hidden a scroll, unfathomably ancient, upon which is written the Tenth Blood Riddle of Ur, the First Dhampire. Bloodlines of Dhampiri from all over the Earth have come, seeking this scroll, and a Dhampiric war will be waged this very night, through the streets and rooftops of ancient Korach.

This is a roleplay based on my Dhampiri thread in Flesh It Out. Players may play as:
A. A Dhampire of any bloodline (Not a Primogenitor, but otherwise any level of power is fine)
B. A Korachi or other kind of mortal (You may play an Armorican, but you'll have to come up with a d**n good reason for a northerner to be so far away from home.)

Here's the rules:
1. My word is LAW!
2. Absolutely NO MUNCHKINISM!
-Munchkinism is hereby defined as: Power-gaming, god-moding, playing a sorceror character, and/or controlling/killing off/otherwise affecting mine or others' NPCs without permission.
3. I want to keep this moving so it won't stagnate and die. If you don't post for five days, we'll go on without you, unless you provide a decent reason for not posting.
4. See Rule #1.
5. Also, follow all rules not hereby outlined that are outlined in the Freeform Rules in the regular Freeform board.

If you want to join up, remember, PM me.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 09:08:54 PM »
"Beautiful, isn't it, Axinos?"
A fire was raging in the slums that sprawled outside the walls of Korach.
"Sire?" questioned Axinos, placing a hand on the marble windowsill.
"The flames. The screams. Isn't it so beautiful?" replied the darkness of the chamber behind him.
Axinos turned to face the voice. "No, rather I find it horrible, my lord."
The shadows chuckled. "I see."
And then; "That is how we are different, Axinos. You still have much of the mortal in you."
Axinos shifted his gaze to the jade-inlayed floor, stepped towards the window again, gave a grim smile. "No, my lord. Mortality is one thing I have long ago forsaken."
The darkness shifted. "Forsaken? Shed, you must mean, like a snake its old, chafing skin. Mortality is a disease, Axinos. A phage, that reaps good men when they could have the chance to live so long and provide so much boon to the Earth."
This time it was Axinos who laughed. "As you say, my lord."
Two eyes, glimmering a bloody incarnadine, took shape in the shadow. "Yes, Axinos. As I say. You would do well not to forget that, O most insolent servant of mine."
The room stilled, and then, from the darkness, floated a goblet to the hand of Axinos. "Drink, my servant. It is a good vitae, that of the priest."
Axinos did drink, and wiped the extra thick red from his lip with his silken sleeve.
Blood-eyed darkness said "Are you sated?"
Axinos replied "If I hunger I shall hunt. With the fire's chaos, a few disappearances will not be difficult to hide."
Said the shadows "Then go."
Axinos went to the marble windowsill and was gone. A black-feathered eagle soared over the city and swept down towards the streets, full with Korachi running from the fury of the devouring fire.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 10:02:36 PM »
Valdus strode pleasantly through the streets of the slums, which of course, happened to be coursing with flames at the current point of time. A hand idly rose to brush back a lock of silver-metallic hair from obscuring his vision, and that ever-present content smile upon his features quirked upwards slightly. Aaaah, how he revelled in this chaos! The smell of burning flesh, the screams of the dying piercing through the flame-lit night. What more can one ask for?

Aah... there is one thing more, that can be asked for...

A guard, trying to locate the source of the flames has taken interest in Valdus's calm nature. "You there! What are you doing walking around like that!? Do you know who started this!?" Valdus paused in his strides, holding briefly, before his lips move, uttering something beneath his breath. The guard, perplexed, rose his spear and shouted, "Speak up, man!" At this point, however, Valdus turned sideways... and disappeared. His form simply blinked out of existance; as though he just strode in a fourth dimension. The guard, competely bewildered, looked around him frantically. In perhaps two seconds time, Valdus reappeared directly behind the armoured figure, and calmly wrapped his lean fingers about the mans neck. He lowered his head down next to the mans ear and whispered softly, "No, I know not, who made this fire, but I thank whoever did it for such an... atmospheric night..." That said, Valdus lowered his mouth to the place where the mans neck connects to his shoulder, and sank his elongated canines into the flesh.

Some ten minutes later, Valdus Darkmour continued walking, utterly content with himself, barring vague irritation that his garments had gotten a few specks of blood on them - the guard just had to squirm so much, didn't he? Aah well, no need to worry about it. The man rose his eyes calmly above, and idly fixed his gaze upon a dark-feathered bird, almost discernable from the night sky.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 09:09:54 PM »
Nurimukesh-Ninu sighed. Yet another lonely night without her husband in their echoing, palatial home on the hill. Below, she could see the flames of the slum fire, raging out of control. Troubling.
She was, of course, not worried, yet. After all, it was only the poor folk who were burning. But, there was always the chance in the crowded city of Korach for a fire to explode beyond any hope of defeat. That would be the time for Nurimukesh-Ninu to be worried.
So she turned away from the window, and lit the taper of the oil lamp in the sconce upon the wall. Her husband had dispensed the servants soon after marrying her, except for the cook.
She thought of her husband. He was not her first. Beautiful women like Nurimukesh-Ninu were rarely married less than her three times, for Korachi parents paired their daughters off to much, much older men as early as four. Her first two husbands had been dreadful old men, probably Masters or at least Retainers in Korach politics. But her current husband...
Now he was a real man.
He was not like a Korachi. She supposed that he came from one of those dreadful barbaric lands that you were always hearing about, lands in the bitter north. He had golden, sun-touched hair, shiny and curly, not like a Korachi, who would have black or red hair that was dull and lank. He was sun-tanned, but not brown-red, like a Korachi, and his eyes...They were most stunning- they were a deep, indigo blue, unlike anything.
But he was not what she had thought he was at first. There was, first of all, the fact that he was dreadfully nocturnal! She never saw him during the day at all. And he never ate, save when she made it herself, and she suspected that that was to spare her feelings. He was dreadfully lusty in their bed-chamber, as well. Not like a proper Korachi. Of course, like a dutiful Korachi woman, she adjusted. She had even taken to sleeping during the day sometimes, and she found that very relaxing.
"Nuri?" she heard, drifting from the entrance way.
She smiled and applied a new line of kohl to her eyes, and then went to him.
"My husband, are you well?" she said, bowing.
He returned her bow. A black feather drifted from his hair onto the green marble floor. "I am well. Nuri, have you seen to the payment of Retainer Sen-Senipul?" Nurimukesh-Ninu, as his wife, was responsible for seeing to their household's debts and taxes and such monetary matters.
"Yes, my husband. And I have sent the persimmons to Cousin Master Urnuraduk. Shall we retire?" she replied, indicating the stairway to the bed-chamber.
He gave her a swift kiss. "I cannot dally. I must be off right soon."
"Yes, my husband."
As he left, carrying his sword under his arm, wrapped in a cloth, he said:
"Nuri, my beauty, what have I told you about calling your Korachi formalities?"
Nuri said "My apologies, my love. Be well at your business, my husba...Axinos."
He smiled that peculiar, close-lipped smile of his, and turned out of the door into the night.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 10:09:27 PM »
Jianna Nalisa walked casually down the street, ignoring the chaos around her.    She also ignored the stares she recieved; that was a common occurence.  Let them stare, it was her due.  She had actually managed to make the flames look like accessories.  A drunken vagrant leered at her.  "Whash a pretty lady like you doin' in this part of town?"
Jianna considered.  Not ugly, per se.  But not the most attractive person either.  He wasn't worth her.  She looked at him for a long moment.  Disgust.  Self-loathing.  The most worthless creature alive.  The vagrant suddenly sobbed and fled her presence.  She smiled.  Served him right; he was lucky, actually.
She frowned in irritation.  The screaming wasn't a pleasant noise, and the smell was nearly overpowering.  Some found things like that pleasant, and sometimes, in the proper context, she did as well.  But not right now.
Oh, now what was that?  That was a very, very nice looking boy.  Nice enough to be worthy of her.  She smiled, and looked knowingly at him.  Desire was easy.  Soon, she had simply waved at him, and he all but ran to her.  Mmm, yummy.  He was attractive enough that she was gracious enough to make his last little bit of life VERY pleasant indeed.  Of course, three quarters of an hour later, when she tore his throat out, he seemed rather surprised.  But that was the way of things.
As she walked leisurely out of the alley, she glanced down.  She was a fastidious eater; it simply would not do to walk about with blood on her clothing.  Spotless as usual.  She smiled, her lips redder than usual.
She had satisfied herself for the time being.  There were other reasons she was in this nasty dust trap.  There was something here she wanted.
And Jianna Nalisa always got what she wanted.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 10:05:06 PM »
Valdus continued peering at that bird until it disappeared from view over a building, heading towards the more... respectable, part of this town. His eyes slid down once more, and he peered across the street - now nearly empty. Here, a criminal taking advantage of the chaos and breaking into a house; there, a woman walking out of an alley into the street, and in the distance, another guard or two.

Now, where did that young Dhampire he tortured say that riddle was...? Bah, she was in too much pain to get a proper answer from her. Valdus sighed faintly - perhaps he aught to find another to extract information from. Aah, but that was so much trouble, with all the screeching and whining.

Valdus sighed ever-so-faintly, though his lips remained in that content curl, and he simply set to wandering the streets again, walking aimlessly. He may as well enjoy the night while it's here, anyway.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 12:07:04 AM »
Maximus looked out the chamber window of the Arcturan diplomat palace, Konachi were a Kingdom independent of Arturus because of it's distance so far south.  It was more practical to have it an ally than march an amry here, in this monsterous heat.  Maximus was under the disguise here as the Envoy's minor aide, though he could use his rank of Centurion to pull any troops to his aid it would totally blow his cover here.  The Dhampire's journal tucked in his belt revealed a great gathering of somesort here, the d**n beastie hadn't written it in Arcturan making it a little bit harder to decifer as it was in Alssonian.  Maximus didn't dare bring any more people than the six of seven people who knew of Dhampires, it would cause a panic worse than anything before he suspected.  

The sun had set about a quarter of an hour ago, a fire had started blazing an hour before that in the poorer class of the Konachi city.  If things didn't change in a bit it would spread farther then really start causing problems.  He took a bandolier of holy water flasks and his dagger and strapped them on under his cloak.  It was of local fashion and of medium grade marking him a merchant of minor noble.  Maximus dimmed the lamps then slipped a coil of role out his window and down the two story wall.  A couple of minutes later he was blending among the crowd heading towards the fire.  If any Dhampires were roaming tonight they would be heading there to thrive among the chaos caused by the fire and get a free meal.  

Maximus grimaced had he become that unconnected to people to where they became the next victim or target.  It disturbed him but he chased the thoughts off focusing on the task at hand.  Tonight he wasn't hunting he'd be looking for information, these Dhampires were arrogant bunch if he were one he'd be near the fire but far enough not to be conspicuos maybe pick up a passer byer.  Maximus stood out of the crowd even with his normal un-remeberable looks.  There were a few foreigners here but for the most part Konachi.  Maximus soon found himself no more than a block or two from the fire.  A water brigade was beggining to get it in control, Maximus spied a silver-haired man whom he swore hadn't been there before.  This Dhampire was called...He flicked through the Dhampire's journal, Dark Gift of Whispers; able to plain shift short distances... he looked over the silver haired Dhampire and labled him Shifter who wandered aimlessly up the street.  What that a blood fleck on his hand?

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2004, 12:54:04 AM »
OOC: Just a question or two, Luke :) I may have missed it in your character profile, but how is your character able to
1) Determine a Dhampire from a normal human, and
2) Determine what TYPE of Dhampire it is? Especially if not even Dhampires can recognise other Dhampires.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2004, 05:50:50 PM »
OOC: Two things:  You say your character is calm before in the face of fire potentialy one of the most dangerous threats to a city.  Your hair color is metalic silver and your young!!!!   Young and metalic silver hair dont make sense for a normal man even in these parts, to me it seemed your character popped out of nowhere.  The journal my character has is like a biology book on Dhamoires kinda, like what ever tid bits of information that we have in the flesh it out is kinda in my characters journal but in a chopped hard to understand way.  Plus your character just killed a guard you some blood on you.  When you bite the juguler theres gonna be alot of blood.  In a southern desert sort of city like this, which I'm picturing, tell me if I'm wrong but I kinda picture this city like an Arabian city, there won't be alot of places to go.  Maybe your right about my character not being able to identify your power, I'll change that if you want.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2004, 07:35:29 PM »
[OOC]Lol, any eccentric foreigner could have a similar excuse for walking around, though I will give you that metallic hair IS rare in Armorica AND Korach :) Though I will stress his hair isnt old grey colour, but an almost reflective, platinum colour.
Another thing, however - A Dhampire's physical makeup would differ dramatically - for example, Axinos looks, by all means, Arcturan, or so says his wife ;)

Yes, I had mentioned there was some specks of blood on his garments. Though first, Valdus bit not his jugular, but closer to the shoulder, plus Valdus would have had his lips around the wound so as not to waste any blood.

But don't worry about changing it - I mean, a Dhampire hunter would be almost PARANOID about coming across one, so if someone has as many signs as Valdus does - young, smiling, blood flecks on him etc... I suppose he would automatically assume 'Dhampire, until proven otherwise'.

Enough of this OOC chit-chat! Tally-ho and pip-pip! Lets get on with the bluddy thing! ^_^[/OOC]

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2004, 08:51:45 PM »
OOC: Appearance of Dhampiri doesn't matter guys. Foreign traders are common enough in Korach not to be too much of a huge deal. Sure, silver hair is weird, but Kasspi Islanders dye their hair bright blue and green. So cut da' chatter, dig?!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2004, 09:58:23 PM »
Udish barked at the strange man. The strange man was not Master's friend. Udish could tell. The man didn't look like Master. He didn't smell like master. He certainly didn't feel like Master. Udish's hackles raised as he barked and barked. "Master!," he barked, "Master! Master! Enemy!"
Enmish-gidi struck his dog. "Shut up, cur! Udish, shut up!" he shouted. Stupid dog. Probably scared of the fire. Enmish-gidi whipped his oxen. For whatever reason, they would not go forward. Enmish-gidi squinted ahead through the smoke.
Well, not much strange there to see. Just people running about, guardsmen carrying buckets of water, and one of those queer, golden-haired barbarians that you saw sometimes. Rare, them. And savage.
Ox (He had no Man-name, and oxen didn't give each other names) gave a frightened moo. This was an Enemy, Ox could feel it. Ox's friend, Dog, who Man called Udish, could feel it, too. Ox's other friend, Ox, could also feel it. Ox and Ox planted their feet and refused to go further. Man whipped with the Hurt Stick, but Ox thought that the Hurt Stick was better than going close to the Enemy.
Enmish-gidi shouted and stamped, and whipped. But the animals would go no further...That is until that queer barbarian crossed the street. Then, his oxen began to go again. Udish continued to bark, until Enmish-gidi struck him again with a surly "shut up".

Axinos strolled leisurely down the street, sword in hand, though wrapped in a cloak to keep up appearances. As he went, he nodded to several acquaintances and Retainers.
He came quickly to a gambling hole, with a makeshift sign proclaiming, in swirling Korachi script, "Enkidu's Lucky Hole".
With little hesitation, the golden-haired man stepped into the tavern, his nose assaulted by the sharp tang of tepi beer and his ears assaulted by drunken shouts in Korachi, Cemitian, Elaenite, even a smattering of Arcturan.
He strode between the shadowy patrons and leaned upon the bar. The tender approached with a surly comment on his lips, but when he saw Axinos' face, he swallowed deeply and gave a half-hearted grin.
"My lord Axinos," he stammered. "What brings you?"
Axinos stared cool-eyed across the bar. "What else would bring me?"
The bartender nodded and, with a gulp, said "Right this way" and stepped rather quickly through a beaded back entrance.
Axinos followed with alacrity.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2004, 10:17:24 PM »
Darkness conspired against Axinos' eyesite, making this chamber ten times it's normal size. But he knew better. This chamber was quite familiar to him.
Mardushuk greeted him in thickly-accented High Arcturan. "Does this night find you well, my friend?"
"As well as it might," replied Axinos, placing a hand on the other man's shoulder. "How goes the search?"
"He will not hide from us long. He is a filthy Brochai. We cannot expect him to be terribly intelligent." said Mardushuk. "And certainly he has not deciphered the scroll. Ur preserve us if those beasts had the Tenth Riddle!"
Axinos nodded. "Yes." Then, after a pause; "My friend...Do not underestimate this creature. Perhaps he is not intelligent, but he was strong enough to take the scroll from that Djehutayi... Ankhensunhotep, I believe was his name."
Mardushuk laughed. "But what is he against seven Dhampiri of our excellent breed?"
"Even so." said Axinos pessimistically.
"My friend, I fear," began Mardushuk, but his answer was cut short as a long arrow, tipped in wet iron, grew from his chest. "Gaa-aa-ah..." he gurgled, until his head flew from his shoulders in a blast of blood.
Axinos leapt back, into the waiting grasp of another attacker, who's hands hardened into stiff claws grasping his arms.
A voice spoke into his ears: "You were foolish...Careless! Dhampiri should be more like shadows, and less like men!"
From the darkness melted the shapes of other Dhampiri, armed with gleaming black weapons.
"Brochai!" he snarled, as he melted out of his captor's grasp and into the shape of a quick-winged bat...

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2004, 11:14:33 PM »
Maximus held his gaze on the silver-haired, he deeply suspected Dhampire, figure.  In his mind he labled him Shifter.  Shifter moved down the street aimlessly apparently was tracking something above him, a bat maybe?   Some Dhampire were cannibilistic or killed eachother by feeding.  Maximus followed him to the end of the block and made a sharp turn left, proceeded down that block then right that brought him to a street lined with brothels and taverns.  

Maximus felt a bit parched and selected the closest "Endiku's Lucky Hole", he didn't like wine that much but the Korach brewed a good ale here, one street urchin had told him.  The customers here cowered over their drinks hiding from the light.  It was exactly the place that those with investments in the darker aspects of this city visited, then maybe he'd check out the library.  Those places always had the some of the most interesting material lying around..

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2004, 08:21:55 AM »
A swarm of bats massed together outside of the ring of Brochai, forming a shadowy man-shape of fluttering wings, and then, a man, Axinos, ready with his blade.
The lead Brochai, armed with a khopesh scythe-sword, slid forward into a battle stance, fanged mouth twisted into a snarl. This Dhampire, form-twisted from the Dark Gift of Beasts, was bestial and strange, with a slit-like nose and watery eyes like great globes of blood.
"You're not a pretty one, are you?" said Axinos, with a smirk, and with a flash of speed struck, freeing one of the beast-Dhampire's arms from his body.
The clawed appendage writhed on the ground, spewing blackish ichor, while Axinos proceeded to remove the head of his enemy.
"Have at thee!" he shouted, leaping over the leader's thrashing body into the pack of Brochai, laying about with his heavy Northern-style blade.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2004, 10:00:58 PM »
OOC: Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 10:32:37 PM »
OOC: Hey Cap'n is the fight still in the back room or has it spilled into the bar?

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 11:02:05 PM »
OOC: lol, Im waiting for Ria, though if you wish us to continue on without her, and let her catch up, I'll post a bit later :)

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 07:46:18 PM »
OOC: Actually, the fight is underground, in a secret chamber beneath the cellar. But if your character conveniently finds it, I won't be amused.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 11:46:50 PM »
OOC: Ok I get the picture.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 01:40:43 PM »
OOC: You bet your boots you do, mister! Ria, Ria, when will you return?

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2004, 12:12:44 AM »
OOC: Fine  :P

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2004, 06:55:03 PM »
OOC: Uh...No. You cannot accelerate the game ahead a day without my say-so!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 11:15:26 PM »
(OOC:  Do it still live?)
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2004, 02:01:35 AM »
[OOC]I hope so :) Mebbe the captain could post a summary post that can set out where everyone is at the current point of time, and we can go on from there ^^ I had a good feeling about this roleplay[/OOC]