Hmm. People raised to Demi-gods with their own agendas. Let's see if we can play twenty questions to develop thier stories.
1. What are thier genders? Do demi-gods HAVE genders? Fewer women tend towards chaos, but the ones that do are HOT! Law seems to be an equal opprotunity employer.
2. What did they leave behind? Families, children, spouses? Pets?
3. Why were they chosen? Were they leaders, generals, religeous figures, zealots? Were they just doing thier thing and the god said "Yes, just like that! You're hired!" Were they trying or were they recruited?
4. What do they know that we don't? Do they know why the gods left? Do they know why they were needed? Do they know what to do?
5. What are their plans? If they know what to do, are they going to do it? What do they hope to accomplish?
6. Do they have any grudges? People they dated, spouse that left, slights real or imagined?
7. How are they handling the job? Can they get help? Can they MAKE help? Is it overwhelming they? (Next on Demi-gods gone wild...
8. How much power do they have? Smiting? Creation/Destruction? Empowerment? Unaging? Invunerable? Leap tall windmills in a single bound?
9. Where do they stay? Empty palaces of the gods in the heavens? Their old house?
10. What do they miss? If they have no regrets leaving mortal life, why are they in charge of one aspect of it? Do they still hunt down fugitives? Do they still hang out at the bar?
11. What keeps them in check? If they "screw up" would the god come back? Are they locked in an all consuming struggle with thier counter part?
12. How's thier relationship? Are they just doing thier job, doing what they must, but not always liking it? Are they friends/lovers? Were they before? Are they strangers or even enimies?
13. What do they demand? Do they want/need worship? Tithes? Sacrifices? Capital law is still law...
14. Are they recognised? What are the preists saying these days?
15. Are they helping anyone? Are they consolidating old religons? Are they aiding nations? Are they picking up the tab for thier old drinking buddies?
16. What are they using? Do they have any tools, weapons, or pets they keep to make the simple tasks easier? Are they using new forces? Can they command the elements, winds, seas, the earth? Anyone chucking lightning bolts?
17. Do they have any regrets? Never had a family? Never got to open their brothel? Still a virgin?
18. Are they abusing thier powers? They recently been raised to demi-gods, are they playing with their new toys? Have they had any accidents? Could they fix it/ clean it up?
19. Are they vunerable or do they have restrictions? Think of the genies shackles. "You're now the Demi-god of Law. That means no more poker on friday night. No games of chance at all." or "Yo, uh - huh huh, you're like the Demi-god of chaos now, so like, I hope you didn't like chess or anything, ok?"
20. What do they do for fun? CAN they have fun? Mingle with the mortals? Get Jiggy? Slap together a platapus?
Please fill out all required feilds in a No.2 pencil with black ink only. Fill the blacks out completely, but not too full, just nice and dark, but not outside the lines and try to avoid the temptation to make the dots look like a daisy. You may not use your notes or books, but you may use your group's work or the work of your neighbor. If you need help, you may phone a friend, counsult the Book of Armaments, or see what you can get out of the 100 chain-smoking monkeys next door.