llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Goata Xi  (Read 925 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Goata Xi
« on: April 26, 2004, 09:19:03 PM »
Malka was brilliant, his knowlage surpassed even that of all the scholars in the universe combined. But there was a downside to this: He was not matter. Malka was not even sure of his own existence, but he also possesed a great power. He was the only being in existance that could both create and destroy matter.

Malka liked to toy with small civilizations, often creating microscopic worlds, and then watching them react to his stimuli. This amused him for billions of years. But then he became bored with such things. He decided to toy with the biggest thing of all, the universe. He created Goata Xi, an entirely robotic planet that soon became the hub of trade for all civilized planets in existance. Matter could be transported within seconds, and the planets grew prosperous, but it all became too routine for Malka. So he took Goata Xi back. The universe fell into a depression. Entire galaxies broke into war in the chaos, but then their eyes turned to the uncivilized planets, including Earth. Surely they could re-establish order on these planets not affected by the matter trade.

The year is 2016, and a young boy spots some strange lights overhead.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away

Offline MoonHunter

• Waunderer
  • Emperor
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Huh?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 02:38:01 AM »
Not enough to go off of?  Is this a start for a roleplay? Is this an actual world for a game? (If it is, it is lacking most of what people need to play it) It is vague enough that we really don't know what you want us to do with this.  It is in the setting forge, so I would expect you want us to comment on the world...

In that light, what do you want us to comment on?  You have a universe that used to work, then doesn't. The characters don't know about the god like thing that pulled a planet out of the universe. all they know is that a world is gone (if that).

So I ask again.... HUH?
MoonHunter
Sage, Gamer, Mystic, Wit
"The road less traveled is less traveled for a reason."
"The world needs dreamers to give it a soul."
"And it needs realists to keep it alive."
Authentic Strolenite ®©

Offline Pirate Penguin

• Da Penguin Commissar
  • Guardian
    • Awards
Goata Xi
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 08:11:27 AM »
Yeah I know its vague right now, but i'm am only going to write a little at a time, this way it will be easier to catch little details.
You may know me from... nevermind just go away