llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shadowed Galaxies-Ko'shikim  (Read 2347 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
Shadowed Galaxies-Ko'shikim
« on: April 20, 2004, 05:00:38 PM »
Ko'shikim: Necridian word, rough translation is "Those Who Return". The Ko'shikim have discovered the truth of their history and renounced the dark ways of most of their race, and live wherever they can find a home. Ko'shikim attempt to return to their people's ancient rites and gods, before they were corrupted by the Inquisitum. They also sometimes lead or join bands of renegade Shadow. Ko'shikim are very hospitable and honorable, a welcome surprise from most Necridians. The sign of Ko'shikim, which none but they of Necridians will wear or use, is a red sash on a field of black.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
Technology/Weapons
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 05:26:45 PM »
Ko'shikim Shadow weapons: Much like the Shadow Necridians' Shadow guns, Ko'shikim necridians have created a specialized weapons system. By manipulating the innate chaos arcana field all necridians give off as a 'starter' charge, Ko'shikim Shadow weapons fire chaos energy instead of E-571. Because this system requires an innate chaos energy field, few but Ko'shikim necridians have used it with any success.

Ko'shikim Shadow technology: Ko'shikim technology is fundamentally biologically based. Generally, it requires the presence of a Necridian or a Necridian Soul Orb to give off a field of chaos veile arcana in the same manner as Shadow Necridian technology. It produces a great deal of relatively clean power, though not as much as its counterpart. However, it has far milder side effects on Core life-forms, generally barely noticable if at all.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.