llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: How I learned to heart the bomb  (Read 8779 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
How I learned to heart the bomb
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2004, 09:54:21 PM »
Gamis, still in the darkness shrouding the window he was peering in, simply slinked further into said shadows. Names meant little to him, and 'Slamarian' was just another name. He did not need the Khans advice to tell him to distance himself, and, counting on the fact he had not yet been seen, he pulled himself behind a sheet of rusted, corrugated iron which was leaning idly against one of the walls. Instead of fleeing, however, he simply waited and watched. This woman intrigued him, perhaps as much as the man had intrigued him earlier. Perhaps he could find a way to aid in her escape. After all, he could always kill her later if she prooved boring for him.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2004, 12:02:52 AM »
OOC: d**nit! They were firing at YOU!!! Who else was outside!? And Do NOT jump ahead 30 minutes when your being ATTACKED!! And if you do something like that, elaborate a little more than 'they' came at me, I shot and ran...who are they? Are they continuing the Chase? Why are they after you? d**nit! Don't pull that crap, I'll let it slide this time, but either stop that crap or don't be in this rp.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2004, 12:32:13 PM »
(OOC:  Luke is now out of this RP.  Kill his character off, or something, please.)
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
OOC: Great Cthulhu! Get this thing under control!
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2004, 05:39:09 PM »
After a while of sitting on the front steps of his home, wheezing, Etienne cocked an ear. Thank goodness for scavenged hearing aid batteries. The sounds of the battle seemed to have stopped. So, taking his PVC staff in hand, he rose awkwardly to his feet and began to tramp in that direction. Perhaps he could find something useful in the leftovers of the battle.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist