Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Tomes and Illusions

Favorite Movie Quotes

(1/51) > >>

Strolen:
Going to bed but had to throw the topic up there before I forgot. Thought about it when I was looking for a quick Princess Bride quote.

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is: 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.' But, only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!'  --Vizzini, Princess Bride

"My name is Inego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." The Princess Bride

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!" Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Do or do not; there is no try." --Yoda, Star Wars

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Fight Club.

May flood with some more later.

Agar:
You forgot to add Vizzini's "hahaha, hahaha, haha..." *thump*  :lol:

Hmm other movies quotes.....

"Yippie Ki Yay, mother f***er" - Bruce Willis, Die Hard. and if he didn't say it, he shoulda

"I'll be back" - Arnold Swatzenager (sp?), Terminator

"Duh du....... Duh du....... Duh du duh du dada!!!!!!" Orchestra, Jaws  :twisted:

Ok, I'm not the best quote person, but they're out there.

*waits for the Jerred's quote*

Gary:
No Luke, I am your father!  That one phrase sent shockwaves through all of my friends and I when we saw the Empire Strikes Back when it was first released.

Ria Hawk:
Oh, Lord.  You really shouldn't get me started.  I have at least forty-seven typed pages of quotes, and half a notebook that I haven't yet typed.

SOme quick ones:

My signature line.  I don't really want to type it again.
"I am a coward.  And Jerryth scares me." - Hoggle, Labyrinth
"You know how I love watching you work.  But I have my country's five hundreth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it.  I'm swamped." - Prince Humpherdinck, The Princess Bride
"I help this guy, Humpherdinck suffers?
"Humilations galore!" - Miracle Max and Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
"Tell me, Charles.  Does it ever wake you in the middle of the night?  The fear that they might pass that foolish law, or one just like it, and come for you.  And your children."
"It does indeed."
"What do you do, when you wake up to that?"
"I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul that comes to that school looking for trouble..." - Magneto and Prof. Xavier, X-Men

There will be more later, but I have stuff I need to do right now.

Agar:
My youngest son is named Lucas. I get to be Darth Vader for the Rest of his life.  :twisted:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version