llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Must Escape......  (Read 4540 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« on: February 28, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
As rain pured down a young boy ran-for his life.He was being persued by a man in a skull mask that covered his entire face.He was holding a large knife.The boy hid behind some trash cans.When he thought the man was gone he looked out and the man was there,the knife raised ready to stab.The boy,so terrified,couldn't even scream.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 06:48:36 PM »
Ranisha appeared behind the boy and picked up and ran through some forests trying to lose the skuld figure. They soon came upon a black horse waiting for her, Ranisha jumped on, and rode away. This would stall him, at least for awhile.

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 07:48:51 PM »
The boy,still in shock said nothing as they rode off."He'll still come....."he whispered.In the abandoned town the man started walking in the direction they took off in.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • http://shadowdragons69.proboards2.com/index.cgi
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 03:24:10 AM »
*Carrying a clutch of freshly snared coneys, Raye, and her hunting dog, Jups were making their way back through the forest to their cabin.  Suddenly, she heard the crashing and cracking of branches, as if something large was travelling quickly through the trees.  Into the clearing, where Raye stood, a black horse made its way in, a maiden and young boy upon its back.*  "Whoa there, no need to be riding willy nilly through me forest." *She shouted to them, as they were making so much noise, they would most undoubtably be frightening the noctural creatures.  She wanted to also try and calm the horse before it broke a leg upon a fallen log.  She walked slowly forward towards it, one arm raised waist high, palm upwards.....speaking softly.*  "Now, now, no one's to be harming you, a friend I am and a warm place I have for you to stay.  Plenty of hay to feed upon, and a nice blanket to warm those bones."  *She looked up at the riders and smiled at them to show she was friendly.*  "And it looks like you two need some hot food and a warm fire too.  I've got plenty and don't put my nose up to sharing."
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 11:15:09 AM »
OOC: I've never tried evil roleplaying before, but here goes...

BIC: The old man stopped as the horse disapeared into the forest. Good, he tought, the forest is my favorite hunting-place. That little boy won't get away so easily now, oh no...and neither would that girl...
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 02:41:20 PM »
(OOC: You better not be using my skull masked character.)
The boy raised a finger and pointed at an opening of two trees. "There he is!" Sure enough the man with the skull mask was approaching them holding an axe ready.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2004, 02:48:18 AM »
*Jups crouched down and growled at the skull masked figure.  Raye dropped the coneys, reached back, grabbing her long bow, and quickly cocked an arrow on it.*  Stand yer ground, or prepare to get a new hole in ye.  Now what manner of beastie are ye, and what brings ye here to me forest? *She calmly asked the skull masked figure.*
The moonlight reflects off her silvery-blue fur, tis the she-wolf stalking through the night.

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2004, 06:47:16 AM »
He kept walking,not speaking, axe still ready. He was less then ten yards away. The boy started to struggle trying to run, trying to get away.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2004, 06:48:45 AM »
OOC: Uhm...okay, just forget my post. I'm outta this thread...
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2004, 12:17:43 PM »
Ranisha held the boys arm.

"There no use running. Even if you do escape today, the chances of you surving are narrow. You could either fight here and live longer, or run and die. Choose your path."

Ranisha ungripped the boys arm.

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2004, 01:29:50 PM »
"He'll kill us all!" The boy jumped off the horse and fell to the ground. Again the man was suddenly standing over him axe raised ready to strike.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2004, 08:04:13 AM »
(OOC - Is this thread only between Dark Lord and Ranisha...should my character leave?)

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2004, 02:08:04 PM »
(OOC: No,you can stay if you want to.)

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2004, 05:51:01 PM »
Ranisha looked as the man approached the boy. The man raised his axe and used his force to bring it down towards the boy, but in a whip of dirt, the man was on the ground getting up, axe still in hand, the axe's edge crumbled a bit. You then see that Ranisha had extended her sword out against the masked fellow and threw off his balance.

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2004, 06:26:41 PM »
The man,getting up,having no feel of pain then swings his axe at the horses front legs.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2004, 07:27:54 AM »
Ranisha pulled back the reins, having her black horse rear up, the man misses the legs and stumbles.

"Touch my horse, and you won't ever see the light of day again."

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2004, 03:12:42 PM »
The man simply cocks his head and then grabs the horses mane and pulls. Then he brings his sword down toward it's head.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 04:19:01 PM »
Ranisha rode her horse through the forestand soon jumped up, kicking the man off of her horse. Her horse disappeered into the forest, as Ranisha landed behind the masked man, pointing her sword to his neck.

"What business does someone like you have here?" She asked calmly.

Offline Kyle Peterson

• Nomad
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2004, 08:24:55 PM »
In the distance, in a clearing obscured with fog, a galloping could be heard. It was a large horse, and the sound of its hooves burned into the ground with an aftershock. The horse was massive, and the rider was no less fit for the horse to ride it. The rider was a dark brood man, with an increadable massive axe, held out to the right side of the horse. It clanked up against every tree the massive clidesdale galloped near. The horse came to a hault and the man unmounted his horse. The man spoke. His voice was deep and intimidating. Cold, and as burning as it was, his words froze into thier ears. "Thou hast invaded thy forest. Haste to thy lips, tell ye what hast to explain. Speek to the trees, and the forest, not I. It is the appoligy that you owe it, not I."

Offline Kyle Peterson

• Nomad
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2004, 08:27:33 PM »
OOC: I hope I didn't intrude anything...

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2004, 05:50:05 AM »
"No! Get away from him!" the boy scremed,"He'll kill you!"
The man turned his attention to the man and the clidesdale he was with. He studied them then raised his axe above the man's head,and brought it down.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2004, 06:36:51 PM »
In a clash, sparks flew. Ranisha had slit her sword into the area of the axe were it was worn. She moved infront of the other man that appeared, and pushed back the masked man.

"Keep to your business you have with me first." she scoffed.

Offline Lady Wiccan Wolf

• Adept
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2004, 02:48:03 AM »
(OOC - since Dark Lord and Ranisha have no intention of acknowledging any of my posts, I am leaving this thread...good day.)

Dark-Lord

Must Escape......
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 05:54:07 AM »
The man grabbed the end of her sword as he raised his axe again.The boy could only watch for he was frozen with fear.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Must Escape......
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 08:12:11 PM »
(OCC: Well, actually I have. But I was pestered to respond so I didn't really have a chance. Sorry about that, Lady Wiccan.)

Ranisha slid back her sword, cutting the man's hand barely. She laid her foot against his stomach and pushed him over a tree root.