llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Islands:the new age  (Read 830 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
Islands:the new age
« on: February 22, 2004, 11:26:03 PM »
Ok, i realise i went ahead and put this in freeform roleplaying first, evern though i shouldn't have. I copyed and pasted it here because i think it would be better if i got some advice from you guys. soo i can always edit my post in freeform. This is what i have, please add your two cents.

The year has been forgotten on planet Reth. Countless years ago, nuclear weapons distroyed much of the planet. Advanced technologies allowed large chunks of land be lifted into the sky, away from the radiactive planet.

On the floating chunks of land (called islands) humanity was able to repopulate itself. However due to the constant struggle for survival, many technology was lost. However new technology has been invented to takes its place.

Humanity has devolped machines for producing water. They have even developed flying ships, to take them to other islands. They have even obtained the gift of magic. However, due to the struggle for survival, weapons have been lost due to many years of peace.

However bad habits don't die with evolution, war is once again returning to reth, now that the stuggle for survival is no longer a struggle. The Sethrope empire is slowily conquering Islands, to try to dominate the skys.

They do not run unoposed though, Branches of islanders have joined together to oppose the Empire. The call themselves the Granbelos Knights, whos main base lies nowhere other than the island of Granbelos.

The battle has taken to the skies. Airships have been armed with able body fighters, crude weapons, and magic. Will the Sethrope empire rise to dominate the land, or will the Granbelos Knights stop the empire from dominating the skies.

Chose which side you will be on, it doesn't matter. The game battle will be rather similar to pirate fights. people conquering other ships. Occationally a Island will be under attack by one of the two forces. I will not take sides of good and evil. You must use your wits and skills to defeat other ships, players, armies. I will try to take the role of a player every now and then. Most of the time when i post on this it will be just to determine who wins a battle.

Due to the fact that some islands are closer to the planet than the others, some humans have evolved into other species. If this thread gets big enough ill make a seperate thread for spells, races, classes, etc. Basicly all medivel weapons exist, and some guns too. so you can make up your own classes. Ill even let you make up your own race but remeber they have to be humanoids, PM me giving me a discription of what your class/race is so i can add it to the seperate thread (assuming this gets big enough). Spells go the same.

Once again, remember that these are Islands in the sky, so you will most likely either be a royal guard of some sort, or a crewman on a airship. You decide your own fate. Ill just be the judge. Try to be reasonable and have fun.
the road keeps on telling me to go on