llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: White City  (Read 8412 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2004, 11:17:16 PM »
Andy slowly made her way down to the street level.  The hang-over was starting to hit, and it was playing hell with her balance.  There were a few times when she thought she was going to fall.  But she eventually made it.  Once on the ground, she leaned against the building for a few minutes, waiting for a wave of dizziness to pass.  Then she went around the building to where all the action had been, weaving like the drunk she was.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Andimia

• The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2004, 11:45:22 PM »
Erika looked at the woman. She could smell the cheap liquor as the woman approached, weaving unsteadily. "You're the excellent sharpshooter?" she said unbelievingly, to the drunken woman. Her head began pounding again and she winced. She turned to Luke, "And what are you doing here, not that I'm not grateful." Dizziness came over her so she sat down clumsily in the snow. "I just need to get back." She said as she put her head in her hands, wincing as another wave of pain came over her. Erika then pulled herself to her feet, "Well, we better start heading back to the base." She turned back to Andy "How well can you shoot sober?" she asked with a tinge of curiosity as Erika started to walk, as best she could, in the direction of headquarters.

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2004, 10:13:38 PM »
Luke paused, and tapped a button, a small bug clattered to the ground. He bent and picked it up smiling, "Well you left in such a hurry, I thought it might by useful if I bugged you and tracked you down.  Believe me following you is something I wouldn't want to do again."  Althoguh he was panting Lukes face was beet red and sweat was smeared on his forhead.  

Luke studied the hungover sniper, "That a d**n fine shot, ma'am"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2004, 04:00:25 PM »
Andy nodded cautiously.  She wasn't going to be able to keep upright much longer.  She toed one of the bodies.  "Yeah, I'm proud of that one.  Didn't know my gun could throw a bullet that hard."  She glanced at the woman, and shrugged.  "Drunk or sober, it don't make a difference.  Shootin' is the one thing that being pie-eyed don't affect for me."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Red SJ

• Nomad
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2004, 11:47:58 AM »
OOC: hope im not disturbing anything...

Char Info: Name: Red SJ Apparant Age: 26 Race: Human Price: his two spirit companions, blue and green.

IC: "this must be the place... looks kinda gloomy..." walks into the city, unaware of where he really is...
You cannot escape Armageddon. And as for avoiding me, that's even harder.-Red SJ

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2004, 11:47:13 AM »
"I'm just glad you can shoot so well." Erika said gratefully as she shook the dizziness from her skull. She fought the blackouts as best she could, but the dizziness kept racking her skull, and it showed on her face. She paused wincing.
"We need to start heading back. Injured and on the street is not a place that I disire to be." She motioned for the others to follow her.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2004, 05:54:31 PM »
Luke nodded and fell in behind her.  He kepy his eyes peeled to the side streets and windows, he had a weird feeling some one was watching them.

Offline Andimia

• Lord
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
White City
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2004, 12:48:22 AM »
Erika ducked down an alley, constantly looking behind the group and making sure that they wern't being followed, as they slowly crept their way back to the base. They went around to the back alley where a door hid, tucked between soggy crates. Erika did a couple of quick, rapid, but precise knocks on the door. Erika looked up just as the window slid open and a man poked his head out.
"Looks like a party out here." he shouted. Erika lifted a hand, making barely a wave-like gesture. The man pulled his head back inside, closed the window and stomped on the floor, a sound that was slightly audible to the trio outside. Then the locks on the other side of the door, slid and clicked. A guard opens the door. He stops and stares at the three people standing in the alley.
"What th--..."