llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Araidians under Formal Attack by Foul'res Demons  (Read 7354 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Araidians under Formal Attack by Foul'res Demons
« on: February 12, 2004, 09:31:12 PM »
In the large town of Sen lives thousands, maybe millions of people busy everyday with chores and new things to do. People enter and leave, buy supplies and trade, go to the port and sail out.  They are fairly rich just like the Araidians since both the Prince Sen'tal Moushchi of Sen, and Prince Tiyran Mouschi are distant cousins.

The people of Sen are generally friendly but stand clear of the ones with swords, that lean towards the rough side. They are serious when war breaks out. They stand about six feet in general with slightly tanned skin. Most have blonde, to dirty blonde, to brown hair. Unlike their cousins, Araidians they are strong but not as strong. They are good in majic but not overpowering.

Hardly anything wrong ever happens in Sen except simple stealing of such items as rubies and gems. But beyond this beautiful, large, peaceful town in the cousin Town out in the West of the Senaidia Deserts. There the Araidians live under proctection from their Prince, Tiyran Mouschi.

The Aradians generally have tanned skin with blonde, to dirty blonde, to brown hair as like their cousins. They stand about six feet with overwhelming strenth and agility. The are poor in majic but the strength and agility come in handy for that cause. Most Araidians, all man, woman, and generally children carry swords on the account that they are constantly attacked for their Prince's wealth.

Recently the cousin Town had been attacked by large Demons called Foul'res. Foul'res are a new breed of Demons: Ones of black scaly skin like a dragon, a split tongue, and four arms. The stand on two legs, standing about seven and three-fourths tall. Long gray claws curve out beneath their fingers as well as their toes. On the forehead one large horn. From there inch smaller horns layer down from the tip of the large horn to the tip of their six foot length tail. Few have seen these beasts and survived. Now their forming to destroy villages. They have large muscles and are fairly well in majic, not to mention their high agility making them tough just to beat one.

The Araidians have been overwhelmed with the Demons strength and tried to send for help to their cousins. But as it stands now nothing has reached Sen and slowly the Araidians are being battered to death.

Two days later two batter men come on their horses and ride through the gates of Sen and evidently fall. They are immediatly rushed to Prince Sen'tal and are flourished with water. It has been a long ride for them.

"My Lord.. We.. Are being attacked by the.. Foul'res. We need help.. Please send help.. We need you.." After the first Araidian man spoke he died.

The second stayed in the palace and was getting nursed as the Prince gathered up a large army to defeat the Foul'res.

"They will not stand in our way! I'll will protect my cousin with my Kingdom." annouced Sen'tal.

Soon an army of about forty-thousand men gathered. Married ones crying as they say their goodbyes as they march through the gate.

Ranisha had entered through the gates of Sen slowly watching the men ride by, not knowing what was going on.

She walked to a bar and tied her long white hair back into a low loose pony-tail. She sides down and orders a mug of red wine. The waiter comes over and gives her the wine as she pays him a golden coin. She sips on wine and listens around for some news to go by.

"Aye, the Araidians. Tough cousins we have. Some of the best fighters in the world being battered in one swing." A Senian replies waving his hand to show the beasts defeating their cousins.

The second man nodded.

"An't even more, by the rate their going! We'll be sure to be next on thy list."

"An't I know. Those that went to war with 'em are gonten themseves keiled."

"An't ye better believe it. Where gonna go down under with them by the rate, Sen'tal's at. Mad'enas.

Ranisha shook her head. That's why the men had been going out when she entered the gates. A waitress came over and refilled Ranisha's mug.

"Poore dar'lins. Recon'd they gonna get theemseleves keiled." sighed the waitress.

"Indeed. We should sent allies from the North."

"Recon'd that wouldn't do us'al any gud. The Foul'res are large mercilez Demonz I ever have seen."

"You've seen one?"

"Aye, I recon'd it was about this big." The waitress said as she raised her hand up about a foot. "Ner'lly battered by the 'un to. Thankfully an Araidian saved me. Else I've been a goner fo sure."

"Those Araidians, don't they have to cross the ocean to get here?"

"I'd recon'd so. Why?"

"Those two men where on horses.. And seemed to be traveling for a long time. They wouldn't have to ride all the way here without healing the least bit on the voyage here."

A couple men stood up and banged down on Ranisha's table.

"What're you saying missy. That our cousins a'lyin!?"

"I did not say so." Ranisha said in a calm voice. "I'm saying, the Araidians could have rested and healed there wounds. This Oriental Ocean has healing powers does it not?"

"It does."

"Then they could have healed their wounds."

"...My God.. Get this woman ta the Prince. We hafta warn him! It's a trap!"

The man Ranisha was talking to lent Ranisha a horse with a pass to the Palace. It was dark out now and was raining. Ranisha got into the gates by showing her pass and at the entrace jumped off the black horse and ran inside to the Prince's lair.

"My Lord Sen'tal. You have just sent your warriors into a trap of Foul'res. You must get out before the two men that entered her kill you!" Ranisha yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

From behind Ranisha the battered Araidian that had fallen dead appeared behind her. Sensing this Ranisha jumped besides the Prince her hand slid out her sword.

"SHEATH YOUR SWORD! Are you mad!? Those are my cousin's people!" The Prince cried.

"Indeed, didn't this man fall dead?"

"Ye..yes..but.."

"It's a Foul'res I have found out they have to power to transform into the things they kill."

The Prince fell silent. The Araidian had turned black and bigger, into a Foul'res. Ranisha wasn't in the mood to take this thing on and immediatly grabbed the Prince and rushed out. Warning all the others out as well. The Sen'tal ordered the Palace to be locked up severly with all the majic the mages could. Soon the two Foul'res were locked in the palace unable to excape.

"My Lord if I have the permission may I gather up a rally to take off in two days to try to save your remaining warriors?" Ranisha asked.

"Indeed, Lady....."  Sen'tal started but soon stopped.

"My name is Ranisha Mikacado."

"Well then, Lady Ranisha. Please I beg of thee to help my cousin and my people."

"I shall."

Ranisha had returned the black horse and her horse soon came to her aid. Ranisha had notified people to help fight to proceed to the large Field of Tundras. And to enter then large tent Ranisha had set up for the warriors. Of course the warriors should bring their own tent on account their would not be enough in just Ranisha's. A mage sat down at the application table waiting for some volenteers as Ranisha slept peaceful waiting as well.

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 02:28:36 PM »
A girl with her long black hair approuches the mage in the tent and looks down at the paper idly as she writes down her name. After she retrives her sword from inspection she looks around. She approuched Ranisha and looked at her.

"I suppose I am one of the first one's to sign up. May you succeed in your quest."

Kagero nodded her head slightly and walked out of the tent. She walks across the feild to a tree, and jumps up to the branch sitting, eatting a pear and watching others come to sign up.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 07:42:10 PM »
Remesh materialised outside the city. He was tall, and the sun made his hair glint copper. He looked around. No one had seen his appearance. He walked over the rough ground to a road leading into the city. He passed a veritable army on the way in, perhaps this was why he had been summoned. He adjusted his sword belt as he entered the city, and soon noticed a tent with an old man sitting at a table. It looked like every recruitment office he’d ever seen, so he strode in. He picked up the quill lying on the desk and scrawled something unintelligible on the paper. He went outside the tent, winking at the mage, and sat down on the ground with his back against a tent pole.

He thought as he sat. Who could have summoned him? He suspected the mage in the tent, but one could never be sure on these matters. He looked up at a girl with long black hair approaching the tent. The girl turned transparent and vanished. He looked round and saw the same girl sitting in a tree across the field. She reminded him of someone. Didn’t they all. He looked away and started whistling a tune that resembled, strangely, ‘These foolish things.’

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 11:16:51 AM »
Ranisha watched as the girl walked out, as well as the man. She got up and went over to the Application table. 2,345 people had signed up. Not bad but not as well good. She looked up from there and went upstairs to the top of the tent and sat watching more people arriving and signing. She noticed that several horses were here. That was good as well, they needed to be quick. Soon they would aboard the Prince's ship he had assigned to Ranisha, along with plenty of supplies. Ranisha had borrowed three mages in case there was a need to seal something. She looked around, as the sun was just coming over the mountain. Soon they would see, the real battle.

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 11:25:28 AM »
Kagero smiled to herself and looked up at the sky, turning day. She was anxious to battle the Foul'res. She was soon starting to daze, when from a distances away something black was rolling towards them in the sky.

"What the..."

Kagero climbed higher into the tree and looked at the objects coming towards here.

The many objects had two wings each side and red eyes. They were black, and beneath them, the ground was burning from their acid.They had snouts and sharp nails from their hands to their feet. They looked like Foul'res but something was different about them. Black was falling from the sky, the acid, and the objects were approuching quickly. Kagero stayed in the tree, and yelled down to a man to tell somebody of High Rank in the tent.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 11:36:10 AM »
Ranisa had heard the cry from the man that rushed into the room. She rushed outside on her white horse and looked at the sky.

"Foul'res offspring." she said under her breath. "Their acid is deadly."

The Mages had gathered on the horses and appeared by Ranisha's side.

"Get the boat! Quick!" Ordered Ranisha. "Help them, Mages."

The Mages nodded and rode about gathering the amount of people onto the three assigned ships.

Ranisha sent someone to notify the King to keep his people indoors until the flight of the offspring had passed. Ranisha rode towards the boats, she would be seated in the biggest ship their as she was leading the group. She looked at the remaining people riding towards the ship. She was waiting until all got on, unharmed.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 12:31:38 PM »
That was when Redwick Undersoor, half-dwarf explorer, stumbled out of the nearby pub. He looked up at the sky. There were big, acid-dropping creatures flying towards him.

He blinked.

They were still there.

Time to get into some sort 'o´hiding place, he tought and looked around. He saw a ship with a lot of soldiers aboard.

Ah, perfect. I'll be safe there...

He ran quickly and with his head low so that nobody would notice him and got aboard the ship...
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 01:15:50 PM »
Remesh leaned against the ship’s rail looking down on the soldiers pouring up the gangplank. He had noticed that Ranisha seemed to be leading the expedition. He decided to hang around, just in earshot, in case she revealed anything important. This world was strange to him, and any information seemed useful.

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2004, 09:53:47 AM »
Kagero leaned back from the tree and jumped out.

She whistled for her horse, who soon came running through the woods. Kagero jumped up and rode towards the ship. She looked back to see that the cloud of Foul'res was gaining speed, and fire was lurking towards them.

She rode unto the board and up into the ship, turning around watching the gust of Foul'res approuching.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2004, 01:48:41 PM »
Everyone had seemed to get on the ships safely, she turned her horse around and rode onto, the bigger ship of the tree, and they undocked and set off. The Foul'res offspring took no chance to go near deep water, for they were poor swimmer with their heavy skin.

Ranisha handed off her horse to be sent to the bottom in the stalls. She walked to the Captains Cabin and sat down in the chair, sighing, it took six days to sail over this sea, they had to be quick to catch up with the Sen Army.

A man came in and asked what to say to the people.

"Send them up and under, into the cabin rooms, four people per cabin."

The man nodded and walked out, giving the people instructions. Ranisha sat up, and laid her elbows on the table, clasping her hands together, waiting to get away from the shore.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2004, 08:11:04 AM »
The ships were underway. Remesh sat back against the gunwale and drew his sword. It was fabricated of a strange black alloy. Remesh cupped his sleeve in his hand and started to polish the dark sword.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2004, 10:44:58 AM »
Redwick looked around. Nobody had noticed him yet. He decided to snoop around and find out where the ship was going. As he walked over the deck, he saw a tall guy sitting and polishing his sword.

"Hiho! Nice ship eh...?"
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2004, 05:59:31 PM »
After Kagero had settled her horse down in the stalls, she walked up and found a empty cabi, she walked in and put her items down in a drawer on the top bunk wall. She then laid down, looking at the ceiling as the boat sways in the water.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2004, 06:33:57 PM »
Remesh looked up at the miniature man.
‘Hello.’ he said brightly. The man looked familiar, like an old friend. He resheathed the sword and looked in his satchel. He pulled out a flask. ‘The hard stuff.’ he said, and took a swig, almost coughing. He held out the flask to Redwick. ‘It’s a magic potion.’ he added, grimacing at the after taste.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2004, 12:40:13 PM »
Redwick grabbed the flask.

"Hummh...I've drank many strange brews in me days, so why shouldn't I drink this?"

He emptied the flask in one swift stroke. He blinked a bit.

"Aaaah...that surely cleared me 'ead. Tough 'tain't like a big mug 'o ale of course..."

He looked at the disapearing coast.

"So, uhm...where are we goin'?"
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2004, 03:59:34 PM »
Kagero had heard the conversation outside the cabin door, she walked over and opened it up, seeing the two men there.

"I overheard your conversation. We're going towards the West coast, Senaidia Deserts." Kagero had answered the man simply. "It will take awhile to get there, and we may have to fight some Pirates, but you two look like you can handle yourselves."

Kagero smiled and leaned against the cabin door.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2004, 04:17:22 PM »
Remesh gasped when Redwick downed the flask. Just one gulp would give the strength of ten men.
‘I think I can speak for both of us. Yes, we can ‘handle’ ourselves. You don’t look so bad yourself, Captain?’ said Remesh. ‘Just pirates we’re going to fight?’. He winked at Redwick. ‘Those ‘things’ looked like demons out of Hell to me.’ He paused. ‘I’m Remesh,’ he saluted, standing up, ‘and this is…..’ He put his hand on his sword hilt and leaned against it.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 02:44:44 PM »
Ranisha had gotten up from the comfortable seat and walked out to veiw a window of the sea. She then walked out of the Captains Cabin, pulling back her hair in a low and loose ponytail. She went against the railing of the ship and looked down , her face was blank as she stared at the water.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2004, 02:52:24 AM »
"...Redwick Undersoor. But please, call med Red."

Redwick looked out at the calm sea. The coast had disapeared by now, no land was in sight in any directions.

"So, we're gonna fight some pirates eh? Been a long time since I fought pirates..."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2004, 04:18:11 PM »
Ranisha had heard the three talking behind her so she turned around.

"By the judging of our ship, we're more then likely to be attacked."

Ranisha smiled.

"I'm Ranisha Mikacado, Captain of this ship as far as we're going."

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2004, 04:53:32 PM »
Remesh straightened up and saluted. So this was the Captain. Whoops!!!
‘Good day to ya, Cap’n. Remesh, Knight of Mondes at you service. Is it really ‘pirates’ we’re going to fight? Who’s going to attack this vessel?’

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2004, 05:02:11 PM »
Remesh retrieved the flask from Red and shook it against his ear. It was full again. He put it back in his satchel.
'Oh, sorry Cap'n, Did you want a shot, or you, Kagero?'
He winked MEANINGFULLY at Redwick.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2004, 02:43:14 AM »
Redwick got on his feet as soon as he heard the word "captain".

"Ah, g'day to ya, Captain! Don't worry, no ship has been taken as long as I've been on it..."

...Because I usually get thrown overboard, he tought.
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 01:31:44 PM »
Ranisha smiled a bit.

"No thanks for that shot, Remesh.

The pirates are the least of our problem's, I do believe you saw the creatures up in the sky back there. Those are the offspring of the Demons we'll be fighting soon, a while longer, and then we shall see if we can save the Army. We'll be fighting the Foul'Res, large strong Demons."

Ranisha frowned a bit, and leaned back against the railing, staring back into the water.

"But, judging by the amount of people we have already, this is already an advantage to them. It takes an enormous amount of effort just to defeat one, nevermind the thousands we shall face."

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2004, 02:45:22 PM »
Red Un looked a bit worried.

"Demons, ya say? Demon-slayin' is a hard job indeed, but I've whupped a few 'o them before...Hope these aren't any different..."

Then he noticed something at the horizon. He qucikly took up his trusty dwarven spyglass.

"Hummh...black flag...black flag...now what does that mean again...Oh right! Pirates!"
Redwick Undersoor