llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Araidians under Formal Attack by Foul'res Demons  (Read 8780 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Araidians under Formal Attack by Foul'res Demons
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2004, 06:54:54 PM »
Ranisha looked up from the railing. She walked into the third door, nearest to Kagero's Cabin, up some stairs into the Captains Cabin, she took out something and looked out the window.

"Pirates all right," she murmured under her breath. "Everyone, retrieve your battle gear, Pirates are up ahead!"

Ranisha ran down the stairs, pulling her hair back into a low lose ponytail, after letting it lose a while after. She walked up towards the front of the ship and stood there, her right hand on her swords sheath, ready for attack.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • http://www.geocities.com/iheroes/
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2004, 02:07:14 AM »
Redwick looked around, worringly.

"Uhm...doesn't this ship have any cannons or somethin'? Or at least some big bows?"
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2004, 07:32:19 PM »
‘Maybe below deck.’ said Remesh checking his satchel. He fastened the clasp. ‘Wouldn’t want to lose anything.’ He looked around at the soldiers preparing themselves for battle. This was a time, anticipating the coming battle, that he especially enjoyed. He thought of Red’s recent beverage. ‘I don’t think you’re going to need a cannon.’ he said to Redwick, grinning from ear to ear.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 02:57:51 AM »
"Y'know...I feel sorta funny...What was in that brew anyway?"

Suddenly, the power of the drink set in. Red Un felt every muscle in his body twitching.

Then he passed out.
"Some people says that a dwarf never loses his way. The truth is that they never lose their map."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2004, 02:50:37 PM »
‘d**n!!!’ cursed Remesh. He opened his satchel and took out a bottle of smelling salts. He took off the top and waved the bottle under Red’s nose. ‘Wake up, Red.’ he said, looking over his shoulder at the approaching ships.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 07:43:30 PM »
"Canons, hmm."Ranisha murmured.

She moved down the stairs to a storage area, two cannons were their.

"Only two? Well this shall do."

Ranisha pulled them upstairs and pointed them towards the ships.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2004, 03:25:01 PM »
Remesh noticed the cannon and fished in his satchel. He went over to the captain and the guns.

‘Do you want a light?’ he asked Ranisha, brandishing a tinder box..

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2004, 05:11:27 PM »
Ranisha smiled and nodded.

"That would be useful."

Ranisha laid in a cannon ball and some gun powder. Then turned to look at the ships.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2004, 02:42:06 AM »
Red Un coughed at the smell of cannon powder. Then he opened his eyes, slowly.

"Ooow...I haven't been his hungover since...well, I'm so hungover that I can't remember ever being more hungover. And that's pretty d**n hungover..."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2004, 08:15:40 PM »
A smile crept along Ranisha's lips. The cannons had been shot, and one hit the first ship. But that wouldn't do much damage, even so that was a streak on their part.

"Prepare for on ship combat." Ranisha yelled to the First Mate.

"Aye, Aye, Cap'n. You heard 'er men! Prepare for ship combat!"

Most of the soldiers on the ship had gathered their weapons and were ready to fight. Ranisha stood up on a high deck, watching and waiting for the ships.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2004, 02:56:07 AM »
Redwick got up on his feet, swaying slightly and rubbing his head.

"d**n...I hate to fight while hungover...but I guess I'll 'ave to do my best..."

He drew his sword and peered at the pirate ship...
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2004, 08:13:41 AM »
Kagero came out of her cabin finishing the polish on her sword. She threw the rag back into the room and closed the door, and hopped up on the side of the boat, and sat down.

"Hmm.. For pirates, they sure are taking their time to come, aren't they. Very unusual."

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2004, 08:20:36 AM »
Standing nearby, Remesh said, ‘Gosh, you’re right, unless they’re the Sloth Pirates of Lower Utisina.’ He drew his dark sword, careful not to let it get too close to Kagero. The sword emitted harmful radiation that poisoned anyone or thing cut by it, and coming too close wasn’t good for you either.

A pirate’s head appeared over the gunwale. Remesh swung his sword and the pirate’s head, cleaved from it’s neck, toppled slowly into the sea. Remesh used his sword to push the body away, but the ‘dead’ pirate’s hands grasped the sword. Remesh pushed hard, and the sword sank into the pirates headless torso. The hands let go. Remesh looked around. Pirates were climbing up over the gunwale by the dozen. He freed his sword, the body falling into the sea, it’s black heart punctured.

‘Behind you.’ he shouted to Kagero as a pirate approached from her blind side, cutlass in hand, and grinning like a demon.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2004, 08:47:08 AM »
Red Un cut of the head of another pirate. That didn't seem to stop him, so Red Un kicked him down into the sea.

"Great, we're fightin' swimming undead pirates..."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2004, 11:38:16 AM »
Kagero took a step backwards, more-so near the pirate. She then smiled and a shiny object illuminated the air. Within five seconds later the pirate stood there, frozen stiff. Soon, the body realized what had happened, and the man slid off into halves.

She looked over at the men climbing over the sides of the ship. Kager hopped back up on the side and drew her bow and arrow shooting three down into the water.

"How many are there." she growled.

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2004, 03:19:58 PM »
Remesh hacked another pirate to pieces. He was glad he’d drunk some of that potion. His arm would be getting tired otherwise. The dwarf was coping well, and Kagero had avoided her attacker. Only so many pirates could fit on one ship, even if there were two, and they were winning.

‘I’m not sure. a hundred maybe? What happened?’ asked Remesh, surveying the two halves of the pirate behind Kagero.

Offline Kagero Tsukino

• Apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2004, 07:22:58 AM »
Kagero smiled, "Nothing much. Hopefully we can get this over with, I don't want to be sore by the time we reach the real game."

Kagero sighed, and sat on the edge of the ship, watching dead pirates floating in the water.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2004, 07:31:27 AM »
Ranisha walked over to the edge of the ship near Kagero.

"Make sure no one leaves the ship after me, I shall be back soon."

Ranisha turned around and took climb to a pole, grabbing a rope and swinging to the pirate ship. She slaughtered her way through pirates and soon disappeered below the ship.

Offline Redwick

• Adept
  • Merry half-dwarf
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2004, 01:17:18 AM »
Redwick cut another pirate in two and threw both parts into the sea. Then he saw that Ranisha had jumped over to the pirate ship.

"Hmm...she said that nobody should follow her...But I really wanna see what an Undead Swimming Pirate-ship looks like..."
Redwick Undersoor

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2004, 06:02:26 PM »
Ranisha disapeered under the water, and soon emerged on the side of the enemy ship. She climbed up, and soon disappeered inside the cabins.