Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Quotes...got any?

<< < (2/32) > >>

CaptainPenguin:
"Doesn't that just beat all?" -Rei, Breath of Fire III (Sorry, Mag, just had to put it down.)

"If you are the light, then we shall live in darkness!" -Nausicaa, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Volume IV

"Some day, your race will come crumbling to the ground, Kain, and your wretched, stagnant soul will finally be mine!"
"Well, then...Until that day, you'd best burrow deep." -The Elder God and Kain, Legacy of Kain: Defiance

"No! Don't eat me!" -Vearst, Unlimited SaGa

"Pharoah Yam-ses, let my pickles go!" -Moses in a VegeTales video on the Simpsons

Ria Hawk:
"This is my realm, and I can do as I please.  But there's really only one thing you need concern yourself with at the moment.  I am a predator.  You.  Are.  Prey."   - Lady Joya

"And why should I trust you, my dear lady?"
"You haven't a choice."   - Roland Feyfriend and Lady Joya

"Ladies, my sincerest apologies for assuming you were respectable."  - Stephan Sunjeis (a char in my perpetually unfinished novel)

Chihuahuas of the world, unite!

"I summon the unholy demons of apathy, sarcasm, and cynicism!"  - Wally, Dilbert

A fight to the death between zombies has some inherent problems.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, then are dreamt of in your philosopy, so  *SMACK* sod off."  - Hamlet, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged

"Ah, swearing.  Beloved crutch of the intellecutally deficient."  - Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

Don't worry.  I've done this before.

"You must rage against the dying of the light."  - Yates

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."  - H.P. Lovecraft

CaptainPenguin:
"Do you have some sort of strange speech impediment that requires twenty minutes of absolute silence before you say anything useful?!" -Sain Kraji the Dawn Caste Pirate to the frustratingly monkish Sidereal Blossom of Silence, my Exalted game

"Let's go, gang!"
"Jinkies."
"I said, let's go, gang!"
"I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE!" -Nova Raku the Eclipse Caste and Feathers of the Raven the Full Moon Caste, my Exalted game

CaptainPenguin:
"I want to eat the sandwich."
"No, you don't."
"Yes I do!"
"Okay, but there's some mighty strange mayonnaise on that sandwich." -This quote has already been explained anywhere. Needless to say, the Dwarf Conspiracy was involved.

CaptainPenguin:
"Not so good you will look when four-hundred years old you are!" -Master Yoda, Return of the Jedi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version