Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Quotes...got any?

(1/32) > >>

Araith:
"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"~Auron FFX

"The sword is only a tool. What power does it have compared to the hand that wields it? Evil is clever, and deception is it's most powerful weapon. Let the sword guide you to your fate, but let your mind set free the path to your destiny."~Samurai Jack's father, first ep.

"Et tu Brutus!?"~Ceasar

"If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!"~Unknown

"They have now made an invention to keep the inside of the car quiet,
It fits right over her mouth."~Herman Munster

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be missquoted and then used against you." - Hiei

"People truly begin to live their lives when they live for something other than themselves." ~Albert Einstien

"Don't go dyin' on me...I'll have nightmares." ~Cloud Strife, FF7

"The world changes, we do not, there lies the irony that finally kills us." ~Interview with the vampire

"DIE! No I mean ::cough:: congratu... no I don't! DIE you little BUGGERS!" Me at a friends online wedding.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." ~ Winstons Churchill

"I don't ask for a lighter burden, but broader shoulders."~Old Jewish proverb

So...I'll dig some more up later, Have any good qoutes? Post 'em!

Ria Hawk:
The Flying Hamster of Doom rains coconuts on your pitiful city!

"Now that we've scared all the freaky people away..."  my buddy Paul

Words to run away by: "Hey, y'all, watch this."

Note to self: Drinking cappucino two hours before bed is just a bad idea.

"Who was that?"
"An old god.  A very old god.  Come, Scott Free; let us hit the kitchen.  I have a secret stash of Oreos of which you are welcome to partake."   - Scott Free and the Martian Manhunter, The Sandman: Passengers

"If I had been in the President's place, I would not have gotten the chance to resign.  I would be lying in a pool of my own blood hearing Mrs. Armey standing over me saying 'How do you reload this d**ned thing?'"  - Texas Representative Dick Armey, asked by a reporter if he would resign had he been in President Clinton's place.

"What power would hell have is those here imprisoned were not able to dream of heaven?"  - Dream of the Endless, The Sandman: A Hope in Hell

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

"Give me back the coffee, and I will allow you to continue to breathe."  - a friend of mine in high school

Will post more later.  LOTS more where they came from

CaptainPenguin:
I have a few...

"You spoony bard!" -Tellah, Final Fantasy IV

"Be true, Unbeliever." -The Song of the Unbeliever, The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

"I would not tread in their shadow." -Conan the Cimmerian's opinion of gods

"Go ahead and sing it."
"Elegant elephants everywhere..."
"That's enough."
"...enjoy eating eggs..." -Drew and friends, The Drew Carey Show

"A Dwemer said, 'Nothing is of any use. We must go and misinterpret this.'" -The 36 Lessons of Vivec: The Third Sermon

"I make no false promises." -Ulkha Askour-Son, during one of my games

"You do prattle on." -Loki, Valkyrie Profile

"Well, look, I'm on fire, what more can you do to me?" -some character that some comic book I read

"Check out my abs!" -Red Man, Red Man Issue 1

"Think on that, groveler, and be dismayed!" -Lord Foul the Despiser, the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

"I smell no blood...
Throat cut first! Blood...Gouting! Then it falls in!
Take it back! The sacrafice is rejected.
You will know my wrath." -Turel, Legacy of Kain: Defiance

"You're a ragged excuse for a savior!" -Vorador, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

"What the...Finger?" -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

"This is my story!" -Tidus, Final Fantasy X

"Your vaunted 'free will' is useless! It was Kain's destiny that mattered, not yours!" -The Elder God, Legacy of Kain: Defiance

"Moebius is my good servant. I have many."
"And if I told Moebius that he was worshipping...A giant squid...Do you think that his faith would falter?" -The Elder God and Raziel, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

"Everyone is afraid, Raziel. These times of change can be so... Unsettling." -Melchiah, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

"No! Where is the sense in all this?! Braska believed in Yevon's teachings and died for them! Jecht believed in Braska, and gave his life for him!" -Auron, Final Fantasy X

"Deciever! False god!" -Kain, Legacy of Kain: Defiance

"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra

"It's so crowded, nobody goes there anymore." -Yogi Berra

"Do not tell me what I can and cannot do!" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

"That depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." -Bill Clinton

"Vae victis!" -Odothanc, Goth chieftan, to the conquered Romans. (Means "Woe to the conquered".)

"Vae victis!" -Kain, Legacy of Kain series. (Couldn't resist.)

There will be more. Oh yes, there will be more.

Ria Hawk:
"There are some things that even a demon will not do."   - Gray, the archon.

"She had a spider on her.  So I killed it.  Very thoroughly."  - Sarah the Little Goth Girl

"Is this the answer to our prayers?/Is this what God has sent?/Please understand,/this isn't what we meant."  - "This Isn't What We Meant", Unknown Artist

"This is my world.  I share it with no one."  - Sarah the Little Goth Girl

Magus:
Lets see, I don't like god, or women- Ryudo Grandia II

You say its my decision, but i don't have a choise!- Tidus FFX

Truly, If there is evil in this world, it rest in the heart of mankind- Tornix D. Morrison Tales of Phantasia

Let my people go- mosses in song

Doesn't that just beat all- Rei Breath of Fire III

One among you, will shortly parish- Janus Chrono Trigger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version