llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Traveling  (Read 2512 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Traveling
« on: February 09, 2004, 03:49:30 PM »
Felice walks in a Forest following a trail that will hopefully lead her to a town near the sea. She pulls out the map a couple of times, as if reassuring herself of the right path.

She soon comes to a stop as a small opening is located between some moutains. She takes her sword and pokes it inside, and soon goes inside. Inside it is a cave, everything damp. She looks overhead and bats are sleeping, she moves quietly farther in the cave looking around.

She soon comes to another opening with light shining out of it. She walks in and sees the room is light by torches and fires around the room. In the cracks beneath her feet you can see below, lava streams runs beneath here. She hears a loud, sharp, humming noise and whips out her sword. She looks around but nothing is there. Then she spotted it and sheathed her sword. She walked up to the blue Egg and laid her hand on it. The humming noise sounds again but this time in a softer tone not peircing. She smiles and gets up to leave the room, when two Large Demons appeared standing in the door to the exit. They eyed the egg and their eyes narrowed. They wanted to kill the Dragon inside so it could not hatch.

Felice gripped the handle of her sword as one of the Demons approuched her.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 05:14:58 PM »
*A tall man walks in.He looks like somebody that came out of an old western movie.He wore botts up to mid shin.He had two swords.He had one white woind and one black.He was as black as night in demon form.*"I'll only help you because, i like dragons, adn i'll never hurt one, or want to see one hurt."*He pulls out a sword....He started to say a chant, and then in a blink of an eye, the sword was on fire,*"As you may, or may not notuce, i am a demon.My name is Kalabar, and im here to stay."*he starts to walk to the other demons.*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 06:04:28 PM »
Felice nodded and quickly approuched the Demon before her. The Demon quickly moved to snatch the egg, but when he held it, he looked down only to see that Felice had cut his stomach gut. The Demon stood still in shock then fell back. The egg started to fall but Felice double tucked and caught it. She backed up allowing Kalabar to get the other one.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 06:13:11 PM »
"Well i guess you want to die"*he jumped up in the air and through a lightning ball at the demon,which hit it in the head and blew it up into little peaces....*"so what is your name.."*he said pivking up a ring that had fallen off in the battle*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 06:47:33 PM »
Felice smiled relieved.

"My name is Felice D'Wynn a Warrior and former Pirate. Nice to meet you, and you are?"

Felice had said this and she laid the egg in her arms, knowing just what to do with the abonded egg.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 06:49:28 PM »
"oh you must of forgot already...my name is Kalabar"*he walked over an looked at the egg.*"wow this is a rare hybrid egg, where did you get it?."*he waited for a reply*

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 06:53:22 PM »
"...."

Ranisha had entered quietly and stared at Felice.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 06:55:50 PM »
"why hello there"*he walked over to the newcomer*"So who do we have here"*he said while sitting down n the floor*

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2004, 06:57:17 PM »
"I found it abanded here in this crease. The mother hasn't been back in months, and Dragons don't leave their offspring for more then a week tops. I'm sorry I forgot your name so suddenly, everything wen't fuzzy I wasn't excepting Demons."

Felice closed her eyes and smiled and soon turned around to Ranisha.

"Great! I was hoping you could come, you know I'm clumsy when it comes to Dragons."

Felice handed Ranisha the egg smiling.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 06:59:17 PM »
"so you are Felice,well nice to meet you....and i see that you know your way with dragons....but there are no hybrid dragons in these parts."

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 07:01:51 PM »
"And your point is what exactly?"

Felice asked, her eyes shifting to Kalabar, her smile still there.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2004, 07:03:09 PM »
"that some one must of braught it here and left it here....that drgin must find its owners and fast"*he said walking out the cave*

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 07:03:14 PM »
Ranisha sighed and laughed quietly to herself, receiver the egg. She looked towards Kalabar and smiled to see what he had in store to tell them both.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 07:04:24 PM »
Well what are you waiting for i'm going to see where that dragon came from"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Traveling
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2004, 07:40:57 PM »
"Take precautions though, Dragons do not welcome other clans of Dragons. They may kill the little one even if it is of their kind. Though not all are like that."

Ranisha put the egg in a deerskin pocket on her waist.